49 replies to this topic

#1 chidori

chidori

10+ years of loving BoA :)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:16 AM

OK i think it's just about done now, the songs are uploaded and there are more pictures and more presents!! Let's GO!!!! Sorry the pictures made it even longer so it's crazy long now lmao XD

Quick shout-out to GRAHAM- thankyou your present TOTALLY KICKS ASS!!! All is forgiven and you will not be killed by old ladies with spoons!! Hahaha >=] *chi is SHOOOOOO weird hehe)

OK!! WELCOME EVERYONE TO…

CHI’S DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!

1000 posts and it’s also Chi’s 17th Birthday!! ^__________^

I didn’t finish all the songs I was gonna do, but I did quite a few so I’ll post those =) Some people are getting presents, some are getting songs and some might be getting both, I can’t remember and I don’t <3 you any less if you don’t get both, Chi didn’t have time to make a big impressive EMP with songs and presents for everyone, sorry, sorry, sorry don’t be mad at chi… -_-

Also chi couldn’t think of gifts for everyone so some of these are are just shout-outs, sorry again!! If you tell chi what you want chi will give you it!!

I wore a skirt to college today, which is quite unusual for Chi :o my friends all said how pretty I looked (liars, lmao ) it’s really long and pink and pretty (one of my birthday presents) I don’t have a camera or I would have taken pics etc (but then I might have blinded you with my ugliness haha)

I got lots of clothes and some memory for my laptop and some new music editing software (hehe) and of course house of flying daggers on dvd =] I will watch it tomorrow ^^ Chi was uber happy earlier, not so much now =[ for the most part, I had a good birthday, apart from these things:
· that really nice skirt i got- I stood on it and ripped it already =(
· Mock exams in English and Psychology
I was really upset about my skirt, I only got it today and it’s ruined :( I really liked it –sniff- *eats some chocolate birthday cake* I feel a lil better now ^_~

MIMI!! Chi tried to do (most of) Meri Kuri for you!! Chi finds it so hard to sing!! But I tried anyway, hehe and Chi also tried to do winding road for Cori, and waiting for Cathy, both of which chi finds difficult, but I like a challenge so :p Chi has tried her best to make ok recordings, all the songs will be posted at the end of this post (when I’ve uploaded them >_<)

OK on with the EMP!! *jumps up and down excitedly*

Before I start… I wanted to celebrate being 17 and reaching 1000 posts on the same day, so I started posting a bit more in the hope I’d get there in time. And while I was planning on cutting back and not posting so much after EMP, I’ve got more out of BoAJjang since I started posting more so maybe I wont… anyway, on with the EMP :P **I apologise profusely in advance for rambling!! LOTS!! It’s what Chi does best, lmao :lol:**

OMG 1000 Posts… FINALLY! I remember panicking when I first learned what an EMP was, cos I didn’t really know anyone and I was like “I’m gonna have no one to give presents to!!!” Lol I’m pleased to say I HAVE made friends since then who will be getting weird, wonderful and expensive (haha) presents…I remember telling Stephy “I don’t think I’m ever going to reach 1000 posts!” (Stephy had about 5300 at the time and still hadn’t got round to doing her FEP lol… in fact she still hasn’t!! lmao fashionably late like your EMP huh :lol:)… Anyway Those of you expecting a big, colourful, funny or impressive EMP are going to be BITTERLY disappointed lol cos I have neither the time nor expertise to make a very good one (although I recently started typing in magenta so it’ll be quite pink ^_~)- so let’s just get this over with as quickly and painlessly as possible ^_^

I suppose I should write a lil about myself for those who don’t know Chi very well yet! (that’s assuming that you would actually want to lmao)
Feel free to skip this bit, it’s probably really boring!! Haha I tried to keep it short and sweet anyway ^_~

One thing I never got round to doing in all my 1000 posts is WRITE AN INTRODUCTION IN THE MEMBER INFO AND PICTURES FORUM! (1000 posts!! 1000!!! And no introduction!! Silly Chi :lol:) Just a lil late, here’s my intro lol :LOL:

My real name is… a secret! (I rarely tell people my real name, its boring lmao I like chidori better and few people actually call me that anymore lol even my mum calls me chidori or chi!! I think I only told a few people lmao), I am 17 on May 9th ^_^ (today!! Wheeee!) I am English and live in boring, rainy England. But not for long!! Haha because I’m going to study Japanese at university and live in Japan!! Hopefully. I’m not very good at Japanese yet :P
BoA, Learning Japanese, Figure Skating, Playing/Writing/Singing/Listening to music, BoAjjang ^_^, my bj family
Dislikes:
The fact I can’t spend more time here!! And my job for using up valuable internet time!!! LoLz (I should really be grateful they haven’t sacked me yet…) I also hate coursework, exams and peanut butter :lol:

Here’s how my EMP’s gonna go (I had to attempt to organize it somehow)
1. Presents etc for Chi’s BJ family
2. Presents etc for Staff, Mod’s, other people who chi wanted to mention!
3. Some other miscellaneous stuff!! :)

OK! On with the PRESENTS!!

Some of the first people I met on BoAJjang… (you guys get presents first!! :))

Chloe A.K.A Spring Sakura (Chi’s pet hamster!!), best known for your great singing, you are very talented and always sweet and supportive to others! I wasn’t sure what to give you as a present but I thought something random and crazy would suffice so Chi bought you… a bouncy castle!!

Posted Image

This is because you’re always so crazy and hyper (don’t get me wrong, Chi loves you for your craziness and Chi is as crazy as they come LOL), I thought you could do with something to get rid of your excess energy lmao :lol:
Finally, before I forget, here’s some hamster treats!! LoL enjoy Posted Image :lol: Sorry chi didn’t get to sing the song you asked for >_< other songs are at the bottom, feel free to check them out!

Cori A.K.A Rock With Me 192, my super cool sis and yet another great singer, gosh so many talented people in BoAJjang!! Too bad I’m not one of them!! You too are very talented in singing and you are a very nice person and great to talk to! And you give me lots of helpful tips to help with my singing- I need all the help I can get and you know I appreciate it so much! You totally rock!! I sang Winding Road for you, even though its hard and has high notes haha, we’ll soon see if Chi has made any progress with those high notes haha… check it out at the bottom ^_~ <3

STEPHY!!! (A.K.A LiLstephy obv! Everyone knows Stephy!!) MY TEDDY!! I missed you when you were away :( Well you must know by now how great you are ^_^ STILL so frickin kawaii, you can make kick-ass graphics, you take the cutest pictures ^_^, you can sing, you’re a great gymnast… is there nothing the amazing Stephy can’t do?? What to get for Stephy? I know you love dresses and taking pictures… so you get a load of dresses in different colours and a professional photo shoot with all posh make up and hair pplz to make you even more BYOOTIFUL than you already are (if such a thing is possible :thumbsup:)!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://www.corinthias.net/Corinthia's%20images/green_dress1.jpg
Posted Image

And I’m sure a teddy can fit in Chi’s suitcase when she goes to Japan ^_^ Stephy can come to Japan and see a BoA concert with Chi! It’d be so cool!! :):):)

Rachie A.K.A Sakura Star 518 (my daughter!!) You have almost as much self confidence as me!! Haha but you honestly ARE cute, and talented and wonderful in many ways, please believe me!! You get… a mic and a load of other neat recording stuff!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
So you can SING!! And make top quality recordings! And post here so we can all hear your greatness!! AND since you have Sakura in your nick, you also get a Cherryblossom tree lmao :) Posted Image
And of course you’re coming to Japan as well!!

There’s a lot more people getting presents now, who I’ve met more recently and who I love just as much!! But these people ^ needed a special mention because they were some of the first friends I made on BoAJjang ^_^.

Other Family Members ^_^

There are SO many of you, seriously!! And more people want to join!! Chi feels so loved ^_^ Chi loves you ALL very much and if I miss anyone please let me know and I’ll add you with a big red apology A.S.A.P!! ^_~

Husband and Kids!!

Xianyi A.K.A iynaix :hug: OMG where to begin? lol maybe with the most random spontaneous marriage ever!! That thread you made was crazy but so cute!!!
Our family just gets bigger and bigger practically every day :lol: (K called me a baby-making machine :o OMG LOL!!! :lol:) it is Chi’s ambition to get everyone to join the family!! LoL all chi’s friends who haven’t joined yet SHOULD!!! ^_~ :lol: apart from being my bj husband you’ve also been a great friend! You’ve also made lots of amazing graphics and tutorials, Chi is sho proud of you!! I especially <3 the bj money!! :) Present!! you get a bottle of musical talent so you can DO A COLLAB WITH ME cos that would actually be the cutest thing ever!!!! Also… Chi has bought a BIG CASTLE for us and the rest of our great big BJ family to live in!!! ^_^
Posted Image
hehe :hug: :) chi <3 iy ^_~

Koneko!! *glomps* you’re so kawaii!! Mommy <3z u!! Everytime I see your name I think of cats (obv, neko=cat :P) so I thought I’d get you some random cute Hello Kitty related stuff :LOL: Sorry I couldn’t do Song With no name for you >_<
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

George A.K.A Reddy A.A.K.A Redmage
My first son!! ^_^ you asked for something inu yasha related and chi is UBER SORRY but she hasn’t managed to get you it yet!! :( sorryyyyyy!!! Chi will update EMP asap, but I gotta go to work in a sec >_< Chi still <3 you though! :hug:

Sam A.K.A Daenar:

i wanna get mentioned even tho u dunt noe me since who noes wen... but i'm weird.. i look funni, i leech offa truong, and i get mod edits of my pics! but now dat pplz mention it, i rly wud like 2 hear u sing!  hear u sound totally awesum!  i can't wait and hope u hav an awesum birfday!

View Post

LOL!! One of the latest additions to Chi’s family!! Chi doesn’t know you all that well yet and since you asked to hear me sing (you crazy child :P) There are songs right down at the very bottom ^_~
Schizophat: Another new addition to the family!! The more the merrier ^_^ again, I don’t know you all that well just yet, but I will do soon I’m sure!! Chi wants to get to know everyone in the family better :) You asked me to sing Jewel song and… I did! It’s at the bottom :)

Shengyi A.K.A xx_lost_love_xx: hi hi!! I don’t know you that well yet >_< but chi wanted to mention you in her EMP :hug: you get a skiing holiday and unlimited rides on this cool thing lmao
Posted Image
i always wanted to go skiing :P

Atlantis
:O You SING!! More family members should sing! You obviously didn’t get mommy’s bad singing genes lmao!! But for your present you also asked me sing something lol!! (quite a lot of people did… this means people really do like it? Scary lol :lol:) Scroll dowwwwwwwwn to find songs :)

Rita A.K.A Rita Zafra
Another daughter who’s great at making graphics!! You must have Xianyi’s genes ^_^ My kids are all so talented!! :) You made a very strange request… you asked Chi to SING!! LoL you would ask for something hard like milky way wouldn’t you :lol: chi hasn’t mixed it yet but it should be up within a week, sorry for the delay!!

Betty A.K.A Sage 002: Hiya Betty!! I haven’t got to know you all that well yet but you’ve always been really friendly, and also very nice and supportive about my singing :) you wanted to add me on msn, here’s my addy:
[email protected]ail.com :lol:
You wanted jewel song and that is one of the songs chi managed to record!! ^_^ so go down to the bottom and download, hope its not too bad :P

Brothers:

Squiddy!!! I didn't know what to get you so i got you this lmao
Posted Image
and.... this!!! you know you can't resist the cuteness (and the pinkness, lmao)
Posted Image

Sisters!!!

Kara A.K.A Porridge: I haven’t seen you in ages! I haven’t spoken to you in a while cos I haven’t seen you around the forums :( so I didn’t know what to get you. But Chi couldn’t get you NOTHING!! So she picked a random present. A very random present. Kara, you get a SHARK. LoL. And a big fat tank to keep it in of course! (I think it’s a bit big for your average fish bowl :lol:)
Posted Image

Joanne A.K.A xXxHeArT Of IcExXx: my pretty sis!! You were one of the first people to join my family way back when I was a n00b!! :hug: LMAO I bought you a pretty kimono (in blue like you asked :)) please excuse the weird woman modelling it hehe...
Posted Image
i think you’d look so pretty in it!! All sisters are coming to Japan with me too by the way! And you can all come and live in Me and Iy’s Castle :)

Kimu A.K.A Blu-b4mboo: you’re really pretty as well!!<_< it’s not fair, my family is all so cute and amazing and Chi totally isn’t LOL :lol: I couldn’t decide what to give you so I sat until a random word popped into my head. And the random word was PANDA so you get a PET PANDA lmao :lol: here he is, you can name him:
Posted Image
these nice old people were looking for a new home for him so... here ya go!! lmao don’t forget to feed him now :P

Bae A.K.A Hangsangyou: you’re such a cool sis!! Your graphics are uber amazing and you are really sweet and encouraging about my *cough* “talents” *cough* LOL :lol: You get… tickets and backstage pass for DBSG’s next concert (sorry no pics of that lol :P) and you can join the family outing to Japan to see BoA in concert, meet her and see the Cherryblossom festival!! :)

April A.K.A Shenjinapple: You auditioned for the collab CD but I never got to hear you!! Chi wants to hear her sis sing!!!!! You asked for dance videos but I don’t have very many… my computer is a lil busted right now but as soon as I get my new router and sort some stuff out with it, I’ll PM you dance videos for valenti and spark if you like (I also have one that teaches you just the chorus of my name…) :)

Cousins!!

Carmen A.K.A Angelic Beat Of BoA: Girl you must have spammed like crazy!! You joined after me LMAO and look at the difference in our post counts :lol: I thought I’d get you… a pool so you can throw a big pool party!! (It’s indoors so you can throw pool parties even when it rains!! Hehe *giggle* isn’t chi a genius :P) You better invite Chi lol :lol: and no pool is complete without a slide!! Here ya gooooo:
Posted Image the slide men will come soon i'm sure =]

Mirai A.K.A Mirai Pan-Chan: my evil lil partner in crime!! You’re so cool and cute and sweet in an evil twisted kinda way ^_^ You asked for more guns :lol: lmao… Posted Image

I also thought you might like to come to Japan with me and Stephy ^_^ but Chi ran out of money before she could buy you a ticket!! :( NEVER FEAR I’ll glue you to my arm and say we’re Siamese twins so we only have to pay for one :lol: *giggle* Let’s go see the cherryblossom festival!! ^_^

Pets

S Sakura is my hamster but already got mentioned! ^_~

Karen A.K.A anime811, my pet squirrel!! You get… PEANUTS! I hate peanuts LOL :lol: you also get every anime there is including CHI’S PERSONAL FAVOURITE which is of course CHOBITS!! Chii is so uber kawaii, chi wishes she was even half as cute as chii!! I’m gonna go cosplaying as Chii at some point, it’ll be so cool and cute and I’ll post pics if I don’t look too ugly in them! :P lol
Posted Image

In-Laws! :)

Billy!! Just realized you ARE related to me!! :D Chi couldn't think what to get you at such short notice LMAO but chi wanted to mention you, esp cuz of your nice PMs earlier- sorry i didn't reply, i was at college then at work for ages >_< **hug** =]

DJ Badtz (leanne): my auntie-in-law! I don’t know you all that well yet, but hopefully I’ll get to in the coming months!! You needed a new MP3 player right? here ya go, a brand new ipod (chi hopes u like pink, lmao)!!!
Posted Image
I hope to get to know you better soon!! :)

CATHY!! A.K.A cathy86: my singing buddy!! *glomp* :hug: you’re always soooo kind and sweet and great! You help me and give me tips as well which is always appreciated! Chi has bought you… a PINK GUITAR!!
Posted Image ^_~ And also… a contract to do a collab album with Mariah cos I know you love her music (that’d be cool, Cathy and Mariah… :))

Angelina A.K.A Lil Asia Gurly: My sister-in-law!! Chi likes your forum ^_^ You will have to teach me Dutch at some point!! But then Chi isn’t very good at languages :P chi thought she'd get you something random so you get a DRAGON lol
Posted Image
Hey, he can give you lifts everywhere and roast anyone who is mean to you- i thought it was a kick-ass present!! LMAO =]

Febes A.K.A Sleepy Chikita: HI!! I haven’t spoken to you as much as I would have liked but Chi still thinks you’re great!! You’re a cheerleader aren’t you? I think that’s SO COOL! Chi would have loved to be a cheerleader!! LMAO I have a pic of me in the splits in a cheerleading outfit at a party but I’m drunk and it’s very embarrassing LMAO I thought I’d give you a purple guitar a bit like Cathy’s present!!
Posted Image
Can you even play guitar? If not then I’ll buy you lessons too!! Then you can make a band with Cathy!! :) ALSO you have to sing!! Now!! I haven’t heard you sing in ages and Chi likes your voice! Chi wants a Cathy and Febes Collab!! ^_^

Misc/Other Family Members

K A.K.A kevy cl A.A.K.A the godfather: I didn’t know if you’d wanna be in Chi’s EMP but since you are responsible for some of the many members joining my family I thought I’d get you a little something to say thankyou… and… I saw this and thought of you :P Posted Image lmao pink suit :P enjoy ^_~ u rock k!! :)

Vanessa A.K.A Babeheartbeat: everyone’s grandmother!! I wanted to find you a husband for your EMP present but I probably would have picked someone you didn’t like lmao, I still think u and the godfather would be pretty damn cool, although that would make K everyone’s GRANDFATHER as well as godfather :huh: LOL :lol: so instead I thought I’d get you THIS!!
Posted Image
Lmao a stair lift :huh: chi is so weird :lol: enjoy lol! <3

If I missed anyone in my BJ family out: sorry, sorry, SORRY, I didn’t mean to leave you out, post and I’ll add you!
Or, just tippex your name in here:
:lol: lol don’t worry, it should scrape right off… :blink: Chi just gets weirder and weirder :Lol:

ANYWAY
Now for the people NOT in Chi’s BoAJjang Family!! (This is starting to get rather longer than I intended o_o Chi actually has FRIENDS omg who’d’ave thought it!!!!?!?!?!? LMAO Chi is really hyper now, please excuse my craziness :lol:)

I typed a draft of this in a word document and it ended up being over 7 pages even without all the pictures LMAO so I guess it’s gonna be slightly long… but I don’t wanna shorten it and miss anyone out so bear with me!! :lol: it shouldn’t be long now! (we hope)

UPLOADERZ
Adee and Abbye!
You upload so many amaaaaazing files and make such pretty posts!! I don’t really know you that well but I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts and I wanted to let you know that I (and many others obv) really REALLY appreciate it :)
keep up the good job!! LoLz both of your EMPs are amazing too! Chi wishes she could make one as cool as yours! :LOL:
I saw these adn thought of you...
Posted Image =]

TRUONG!! (Sexy Boa Fan)
First of all thanx for mentioning me in your FEP! Did chi tell you that made her day? I feel special *hehe giggle* anyway!! Hmmmm… What to say that everyone in your fanclub hasn’t already said a thousand times? :lol: When I first saw your fanclub I didn’t really know you but I really wanted to get to know you better, to see for myself why everyone loves you so much!! And then after seeing how great you were I naturally signed up ^_^ :thumbsup:
You are always so sweet and kind and friendly to everyone I can’t see how anyone could NOT like you ^_^ You even said you liked my piano playing and singing and, while I will never understand why you put yourself through such torture, I really appreciated your positive comments- its that kinda of positive feedback that keeps me going when I get depressed and disheartened so thankyou :) I doubt I have any BoA files you don’t already have and can’t think of what else to give you :huh: [thinks] ummmmmmmm [/thinks] I will have to get you some BLUE stuff ^_^ hmmmmmmmmm ok this'll be weird...
Posted Image
a blue helicopter =D and...
Posted Image
a blue machine gun and...
Posted Image
a blue parrot XD and...
Posted Image
a blue telephone box! lmao ionno, put it in your living room or something =D

Ody- You annoying uber talented person!! How many times must Chi tell you not to be talented!! LMAO you can’t sing and draw and dance and do them all WELL its not fair!!! Chi wishes she was talented like Ody :lol: You asked for Motherland/any other cute song… I don’t actually know this song (>_<) but I did the theme song from Full Metal Panic- Tomorrow for you :) I also did Karenai Hana (the ending song) randomly as well, check it out at the end of the post :thumbsup:

Mods, other important people :P
Well unfortunately I don’t know you all very well yet :( but Chi appreciates the effort you guys put in and wanted to thank you! You all get some Birthday cake and a hug ^_^ :HUG:
…btw Ptoor- I listened to your soundclick the other day and just wanted to let you know you dno’t suck, YOU KICK ASS!! :thumbsup:

OK moving onto… I guess you could call this section the ‘HIGHLIGHTS’ of Chi’s 3 months here at BoAJjang! Gosh only 3 months? I feel like I’ve been here forever and can’t imagine life without it!! LoL anyway, on we go…

Singing
I heard the other members singing and realised although I’d never really tried it, it was something I desperately wanted to try… Positive feedback here and from my college friends has kept me from giving up and has inspired me to keep trying to improve :)
Chi has been doing song requests for her EMP!! ^_^ YOU GUYS MADE SO MANY REQUESTS :O Chi struggled to record and mix so many songs!! >_< If I missed your request out Chi is UBER UBER SORRY!!!!! And if you could post and tell me A.S.A.P Chi will try really hard to record it for you!!

My First Posts were in member creations!! One of my first posts was about Ody’s singing ^_^

My First Topic Was Help and Advice Please ^_^ [I can’t sing!]
LMAO The madness began on March 12th, exactly a month after I joined BoAJjang! Hopefully I’ve improved since then LOL I was really rather crap :lol:

Other uber awesome stuff...

Got a huge bj family!

I also… met and married Iy in spam!! ^_^

Reached 1000 Posts…. Today! My 17th birthday, 9th May, nearly 3 months after I joined :)

Clubs I joined:

Iy’s fanclub
Cathy’s fanclub
Truong’s fanclub
BoAJjang Mafia

My family is almost like a club, people still want to come and join (which is awesome, it makes Chi feel loved ^_^)
The only club I didn’t join (that was active during my time here) was the trashcan clan lmao but then Richurd left and I think the hawt trashcans kinda disbanded… the pic in everyone’s sig was cool lmao “I’m a hawt trashcan” :lol: Chi wishes she was a hawt trashcan :P (btw is richurd back?? :blink:)

[color=magenta]
Finally…

Thankyou to all the mods and staff, you’re doing a great job ^_^, thankyou to Chi’s family for being so wonderful (Chi loves you all :hug: <3) and thankyou to all the other members just for being yourselves and making BoAJjang such a great place to be! Well, I guess this is the end of my EMP haha sorry if it was really long and weird, and not very pretty but you know Chi isn’t very good at these things :lol:

Thankyou everyone for reading!!
Watashi wa BoAJjang ga DAISUKI desu! <3

AND FINALLY
Songs plus dedications! LMAO People actually asked me to sing for my EMP :lol: Here we go… (Chi got so tired singing all these songs!)

****They’re not up yet!! SORRY!!!! Chi has to go to work but in a few hours, chi will be back to upload songs, promise!!! ***

WINDING ROAD **uploaded
QUINCY **uploaded
MERI KURI **uploaded
JEWEL SONG **uploaded
WAITING **uploaded
TOMORROW **uploaded(full metal panic)
STAY IN LOVE (i don't know it that well and messed up most of the lyrics lmao)
Shine We Are (re-post) **uploaded
FIRST LOVE **uploaded

OK, uploading the songs now =] i forgot to turn the volume up tho, hehe so turn it up real loud or you won't hear it at all haha oops XD =P

Anyone who didn't get a gift gets cake!! =D
Posted Image

***EDIT*** Chi is done now!!! =]
Is it too long?? LMAO
Hehe.... comments appreciated =]

Edited by chidori, 09 May 2005 - 02:28 PM.

#2 celebear

celebear

I have gf despite bj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:21 AM

congrats on ur emp and bday. I had my emp too in my bday. :D

#3 Hikari

Hikari

Chibi Ai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:41 AM

congrats chi!^___^ wahh ur emp ish sure long..xD

#4 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:10 AM

HI Chidori!
wishing you the best!
Posted Image
and!!
Posted Image

Edited by kuraudo, 10 May 2005 - 09:26 PM.

#5 Daenar

Daenar

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:43 AM

MOMMMMIEEE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
yep.. here's ur crazi kid posting afta reading ur EMP!! haha! i wuz mentioned yay!! well, awesum 2 hear u say dat u've had a great birthday, other den da skirt and da tests.. if i had ne sort of fashion design ability, i'd make u a new skirt or fix dat one up... but sadly, i can't do nething other den b weird :D well rly can't wait 2 hear u sing dose songs!! dey'll lullaby me 2 sleep :) mayb i'll come back and post more 4 u afta my exam! MERRY BIRTHdAY mommi!

Edited by Daenar, 09 May 2005 - 10:44 AM.

#6 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:04 AM

This has got to be the most off and on topic EMP I've ever encountered! :D

Nicely done, and thanks for your kind words. :)

#7 cathy86

cathy86

BoAjjang Vocalist

• Members
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:16 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image <--- me and CHI

MY GOD
, been waiting on this sweet lil thing since this morning Posted Image and if u dun believe me or wonder how crazy ive been bout this one, go visit chi's posts in spam forum where ive answered her - heck read in all the sections, cathy have basically gone crazy with mochies all day long tihii Posted Image

~**CONGRATS SWEETIE both on ur EMP and B DAY!!!
i know uve anticipated ur EMP, and nice work! Posted Image if i only knew how to write in pink when i did mine Posted Image

Posted Image

THANX FOR MY PREZZIE - i do looove pink, thats one hawt guitar Posted Image and OMG the Posted Image with mariah Posted Image cathys so happyPosted Image

keep up with the Posted Image cathys Posted Image for ya! and i will always help u out un ur already great singing!

Edited by cathy86, 09 May 2005 - 11:23 AM.

#8 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:17 AM

awwwwwww your welcome :D!!!!....thank goodness you didn't give me another recording studio...or mic......everyone gives me singing related...besides...who was that one person that gave me a date with tom felton for a day and a cell.....I can't remember :)....I love my gift, your happiness for helping you out is great enough :lol:!!!! :hugs: CONGRATS ON THE BIG 1K CHI-CHI!!!

ALSO!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

(btw, you didn't sing winding road for me you sang it for Bj......:))

Edited by RockWithMe192, 09 May 2005 - 11:19 AM.

#9 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:01 PM

Happy Emp, chi!!! :D

#10 AngelicBeatofBoa

AngelicBeatofBoa

BoA*'s Guardian Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:27 PM

Carmen A.K.A Angelic Beat Of BoA: Girl you must have spammed like crazy!! You joined after me LMAO and look at the difference in our post counts :D I thought I’d get you… a pool so you can throw a big pool party!! (It’s indoors so you can throw pool parties even when it rains!! Hehe *giggle* isn’t chi a genius :P) You better invite Chi lol :) and no pool is complete without a slide!! It hasn’t been assembled yet, the weird slide building men are on their way now!! ^_~

aww cousin!!! dats a beautiful present :lol: and of course ill invite you!! :P ill be sure to invite everyone i kno here =X and yes ur a genius! congrats on ur emp chi cousin :) and the slide building men better come b4.. its my party* jokes*

Edited by AngelicBeatofBoa, 09 May 2005 - 12:27 PM.

#11 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:27 PM

TRUONG!! (Sexy Boa Fan)
First of all thanx for mentioning me in your FEP! Did chi tell you that made her day? I feel special *hehe giggle* anyway!! Hmmmm… What to say that everyone in your fanclub hasn’t already said a thousand times? :lol: When I first saw your fanclub I didn’t really know you but I really wanted to get to know you better, to see for myself why everyone loves you so much!! And then after seeing how great you were I naturally signed up :P :D
You are always so sweet and kind and friendly to everyone I can’t see how anyone could NOT like you :P You even said you liked my piano playing and singing and, while I will never understand why you put yourself through such torture, I really appreciated your positive comments- its that kinda of positive feedback that keeps me going when I get depressed and disheartened so thankyou :) I doubt I have any BoA files you don’t already have and can’t think of what else to give you :) [thinks] ummmmmmmm [/thinks] I will have to get you some BLUE stuff ^_^ hmmmmmmmmm ok this'll be weird...
Posted Image
a blue helicopter =D and...
Posted Image
a blue machine gun and...
Posted Image
a blue parrot XD and...
Posted Image
a blue telephone box! lmao ionno, put it in your living room or something =D

First off...

Posted Image
Posted Image
on achieving your EMP Post and..
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Imageth
Posted Image

So exciting to be able to celebrate your birthday and EMP Post on the same day huh? :P

Wow, not only do I feel special because I was mentioned in a very sweet way, but also because Truong got
Posted Image
Awesome presents!!! Posted Image
I am glad that I help make your day better, but you know...Chi also helps brighten's everybody else's day too! ^_^! I hope you share more of your singing and piano masterpieces with us in the future as well! =]
WWEEE!!! The presents are so random but awesome and thoughtful cause they're blue! Congrats and happy birthday once again Chi! :)
Hope to get to know you better in the future too ^_^!

#12 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:44 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! yay and its your emp too! yippie! im so happy i was mentioned in it! =D.. and remember i want to hear you sing!! hope you have a very happy birthday and dont party too harad now nor work yourself too hard!

#13 SilverPendant

SilverPendant

POCKEH LAND1!11!1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:34 PM

Congratulations Chi for reaching your EMP. And Happy B-Day =)

#14 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:54 PM

OMG i feel so special ^.^ :D
THANK YOU SHO SHO MUCH !! I WUB PEANUTS *puts them in a special jar cuz doesnt want to eat it cuz sho precious*
and CONGRATZ ON UR EMP POST !!

#15 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:57 PM

CONGRATS ON YOUR EMP!!!
you shouldn’t worry about singing all those songs in a hurry!!! Rest your voice for a bit, I don’t want you to get a sore throat! We can wait to hear your beautiful voice :D .

Congrats again on your EMP post!! And Happy B-DAY again~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users