#1 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:03 PM

MY EMP

Angela/Siya is super happy tooday... cos she has reached her 1000th post...:D come on guys,,... u gotta celebrate with me... Posted Image

I've never thought I would reach my thousandth post so fast... BJ is the only forum i've been really active iN!!!!! and i've really made many buddies here!
Posted Image I do not think many of you here know me, cos i've been rather busy with my exams...Posted Image Posted Image
Singapore;s education system is stressful!!! I want to tell all of you all BJ members that i :wub: you all!!! u gave me so much encouragement when i was down, like my talented twinnie daphne & kyotee sister Betts!!!!!

here's info abt me... ah u guys would probably get sick of me... :lol:

name: angela, siya
live in: tiny country called Singapore!!!!!
ethinicity: Singaporean chinese
Loves: BoA, BoAJjang, Lena Park, DAI, F.I.R, wang lee hom & alan luo, Celine Dion
Fav food...: i'm a trashcan who eats anything fr sweet and salty, crispy & fried... :lol:

Posted Image
ENOUGH!!!!!!! U all must be waiting long enough for u pressies......i hope i didnt miss anyone out!!!!!

First, I would like to thank all the boajjang staff for being so nice... especially to people like

Coolin
without u creating BoAJjang, i wouldnt be here... and U have always been a great adminstrator... dedicated
to make the best of BoAJjang... COOL!! ^_^

Ace
You were the 1st person to chat with me in IRC when I was a newbie... thanks for all the updates on BoA & the articles you wrote!!!!!I can tell that you are very mature.... U r one great writer!!! :P
and you also heeded to my first dl/request of lalala love song...!!!

Truong aka SexyBoAFan
My SEXY nephew! :lol: you won the hearts of so many girls...! Always providing HQ videos for us!
& heeding to requests!!! u are the wackiest person.. i still cant forget the marker-drawn abs :lol:
So SEXY!!!!! :wub:

Vietpucca (valz)
my sister! The curiously appealing ger who is so artistic.. i have to tell you... she's one ger who's
really talented in art & i really admire her cartoons! Thanks for the card you sent me... now I have
this naruto drawing for you! for the mad naruto fan...
Posted Image

Next I would like to thank everyone who allowed me to leech .. :lol: like Adee, CBB, kurado & Crazee4music& to those who contributed so much to the eye candy : billy-x & boanjel :D

Adee & CBB
I just love all your cute threads! always bringing awesome collaboration & thanks adee for helping
me out in the website for the mochies... sweet purpurlicious angel! Purple ROX!!!!!remember to rest
ok? dont stay up too late at night to make those cute threads.. take your time!!!!!

Iynaix!!!! ... my daddy
he has a real unique & special name!!!! I have not been able to talk to you recently because u are in army...
hope my daddy get this enlistment thing over & done with quickly!!!!! to spend more time with mummy chi-chi..i never knew how u look like, so i drew an imaginary one:Posted Image

Chidori! .... chi chi mommy
:hug: mummy... heheh it's been hard on her cause she has so many chidren! :lol: here's your reward: An air ticket to Singapore!
Posted Image
but somehow mummy reminds me of this:Posted Image:lol:

Redmage aka Reddy bro...
i've just gotten to know u... the guy who likes evil red... :lol: jk...u wanted blood: here u are..
hey any recently u told me about the ger you like... i hope you can charm her with these red spiral
eyes or the red hot eyes.... heehe....:P good luck to you!
Posted Image/Posted Image/Posted Image

SonicBladeX....
:lol: my sexist brother... wahahah I always bully you...:P You are a really fun guy. thanks for bringing me
laughter into my life... here's ur autographed poster & a complimentary "idiot's guide to understanding men &
women!" :lol: have fun and enjoy reading this!
Posted Image/Posted Image

Rachie aka sakura_star518
sweet sweet rachel... always beating me to fufiling request and you always help others around you
A talented graphic artist too...

Cathy86
Mariah JR!!!my sister...i;m so proud of you..
who says u cant be in mY EMP just because I'm not in yours>?
thanks for all the great songs u sang and you are a nice ger! always so friendly!!!did you know that you were the first person to welcome me in my intro thread!
here's a :hug:

Daphne86
My twin!! you are such a nice ger! always encouraging me and giving me advices when I was down.. :hug:
how can i ever thank you enough??? and you only demand a hug,,, i have to think of something for you...
you are a great dancer who inspire to be a ballet dancer...u deserve a pair of ballet shoes!

Betty aka sage_002
My 1st sister in BJ!mrs keita!!! Always so cute with big round eyes... hey hey remember here k? I'm always here
for you if you have any problems...U deserve a keita poker cards and notebook.. i had them sent already!!
hope you receive them soon!

xx_lost_love_xx aka shengyi!
The hyper active sister I've just known...poor shengyi,,, who doesnt have a nemo,,, not to
worry... *fetches nemo and gives to shengyi*Posted Image

febes aka sleepychikata
the awesome ger! you are betty's twin right? hehehe... here's a squirt plushie for you!
Posted Image

wendy aka icy_jaded_heart
chu chu.. heheh :hug: I have only chat with you once... wow and you stay really near to febes.. i
never knew that!!!!!

xXxHeArT_oF_IcExXx aka joanne
the cute sister... i rarely see you online here! here;s 2 pressies.. a :hug: and cinnamoroll
Posted Image/Posted Image/Posted Image

RitaZafra
the great graphic artist who has daddy's genes...! keep up with the good work! here's a hug
for my sister!

AngelicBeatofBoa
U want anything!! :lol: i cant think of what to give u... :hug: u...

anime811 aka Karen
my cousin! I have only chat with you once... sorries i dunnoe how to make a graphic!:lol:
here;s a hug for u .. :hug:

Mirai Pan-chan
the ger who likes my nephew... you are my sis too! relations a little confused here!
but never mind.. a wacky ger who wants to lick and eat me.. :lol: jk... *runs
here's your pressie,,,Posted Image

Kai_Hiwatari_543
been busy lately huh>? timmy... hmm...you are so sweet.. requesting for everyone to get a 2nd pressie
what should i give you?:unsure: wishing you eternal bliss with stephy!!!!

Daenar aka Sam
my other sweet brother... you requested wanting me to get a big fat A on my chinese big test!!
I :wub: you :hug: why do u want me to write about you being weird? u r so sweet!!!!!

kevy_cl
my godfather who has so many secrets ! :lol: jk.. i had fun with you guessing who you are in the
photo.. always remaining so mysterious eh?

Chloe aka spring_sakura
my giggle stick from australia who never fails to cheer me up and entertaining me with the gyole
voice and songs... get on singing and writing k?? a talented ger...

Leonhart
u added me into msn... realli sorry I've not been able to chat with you cos i;m always busy..,.

For those who have not received a present from me, i have a funny file for all
http://s12.yousendit...HY22BRBY0E87AZR --->Kangta, JunJin, Moon Hee Jun, Eugene, funny performance

and for newbies, i have some old files to share... my fav BoA songs are Spark,atlantis princess and merichri
]

I upload them if anyone wants them,... there's something for everyone!!!woot.. i took 2h to do this!!
i'm having a chinese test on Monday... so people please wish me luck!!!!!
now i noe how hard adee has to work!!!!!! :P :o i'm so tired now,. but glad i finally finished this off!!!!! :)

i attempted to make a cute thread//.. but i'm somehow too dumb... sorry for the messy EMP!!!!! :D

Edited by atlantis, 30 May 2005 - 09:28 PM.

#2 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:07 PM

yay!!! congrats on you emp sis!! wooo!! now i finally have a nemo to add to my collection! had everyone cept nemo!! so sad.. but now i have it!! YIPPIE!! i love you sis!! ^_^

#3 Shattered;Koibumi

Shattered;Koibumi

Kagome Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:10 PM

Congradulations!!!! ^_^
Cool gifts!

#4 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:13 PM

Ace
You were the 1st person to chat with me in IRC when you were a newbie... thanks for all the updates on BoA & the articles you wrote!!!!!I can tell that you are very mature.... U r one great writer!!! ^_^
and you also heeded to my first dl/request of lalala love song...!!!

View Post

I think you meant when you were a newbie :P But anyway, thanks for the sweet shoutout and congratulations Siya :D

#5 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:26 PM

aww thx angela =)
haha WE HAVE TO TALK MORE! i never talk to u anymore

I MISS YOU *cries*

congradulations to you sis! i love you :D

:hug: haha j/k :P :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :wub: :wub: :wub: :o :D :D :P :P :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ^_^ :P :D :P :) :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hug: :hug: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#6 peaceb510

peaceb510

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:34 PM

Congratulations on your 1000 posts =] I hope I'll be reaching mines soon toohz. Did you realize dat yooh joined 2 monthes after meeh and still reached 1000 posts before meeh? haha amazing! I'm close though! lol Nice gifts =] I like dat Nemo thingy dat's awsome haha

Your EMP's not dat messy, at least yooh made one and you have cute pictures in it, I like dat animated Spark one towards the end of your post :P

Good luck on your chinese test =] and good job once again ^_^

#7 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:57 PM

MY EMP

Angela/Siya is super happy tooday... cos she has reached her 1000th post...:D come on guys,,... u gotta celebrate with me...  Posted Image

Singapore;s education system is stressful!!! I want to tell all of you all BJ members that i :wub: you all!!! u gave me so much encouragement when i was down, like my talented twinnie daphne & kyotee sister Betts!!!!!

Daphne86
My twin!! you are such a nice ger! always encouraging me and giving me advices when I was down.. :o
how can i ever thank you enough??? and you only demand a hug,,, i have to think of something for you...
you are a great dancer who inspire to be a ballet dancer...u deserve a pair of ballet shoes!

I upload them if anyone wants them,... there's something for everyone!!!woot.. i took 2h to do this!!
i'm having a chinese test on Monday... so people please wish me luck!!!!!
now i noe how hard adee has to work!!!!!! :lol:  :o i'm so tired now,. but glad i finally finished this off!!!!! :P

i attempted to make a cute thread//.. but i'm somehow too dumb... sorry for the messy EMP!!!!! :D

View Post

:o thank you SO much Angela! :hug: :hug: I :wub: :wub: those ballet shoes! Congratulations on your EMP post! Singapore's education system is like a pressure cooker....you go girl! you can do it and enter NJC! right? gd luck for your chinese test.Remember-study hard but play hard also! :hug:

#8 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:58 PM

CONGRATULATIONS CUZ!!
[color=blue=]hehe thnkz for mentionin me in your emp ! :lol:
hehe its ok i dun know how to make graphics either haha ill try to tlk to you more but im still grounded so ya hehe [/color]

#9 Fujisyuusuke

Fujisyuusuke

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:02 PM

Congratulations on you EMP post, Atlantis

It´s a very nice EMP you have made here, Atlantis. I also want to do a EMP post, but that time will come sometimes. :P

Good Luck on your test!! :lol:

Have a nice Day, Atlantis and continue to make us happy with you posts here on Boajjang

Edited by Fujisyuusuke, 27 May 2005 - 09:18 PM.

#10 Evolution

Evolution

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:11 PM

Congratulations on reaching your EMP. Good luck for your test :lol:

#11 Daenar

Daenar

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:12 PM

congratz sis!! i'm still waiting 4 my pressie of ur big fat A+!!! luv da comments dat u left, and best of luck on da test! remember my pressie!!!

#12 iynaix

iynaix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:49 PM

Iynaix!!!! ... my daddy
he has a real unique & special name!!!! I have not been able to talk to you recently because u are in army...
hope my daddy get this enlistment thing over & done with quickly!!!!! to spend more time with mummy chi-chi..
i never knew how u look like, so i drew an imaginary one:

View Post

thx for the shoutout to me :hug: er...i just wanted to know...did you actually mean to post up an "imaginary pic" of me or not? :P coz ur post doesnt have one... :o i shd post a pic up soon....i seem to be one of the most "wanted" faces around! :hug:

GOOD LUCK for your chinese test! :hug:

1 week and 2 weeks left to POC (passing out ceremony)! YES!!!! :lol:

Edited by iynaix, 27 May 2005 - 11:51 PM.

#13 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:31 AM

Sista!! :lol: Whee! congrats on yr emp post! oh yay yay! :o lolxx!! U are a sweetie too :P

#14 SonicBladeX

SonicBladeX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:35 AM

CONGRATS!!

(even though its corny~~) XD

#15 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+