41 replies to this topic

#1 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:22 AM

hmm.. since mommy and sam has a double celebration i decided to have one too!! but on a holiday! so before i start my EMP i want to say

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!

Wow, I actually reached 1000 post!

i think this would be the plainest, boringest EMP you seen compared to everyone elses but i tried my best to make it colorful! :)

for those who dont know me im shengyi! my name means Christmas baby/girl in chinese since im born on christmas of 89' which means im 15 right now. um.. i live in chicago, illinois and im a freshie in curie's IB program. ok enough about me. time for my lil shoutouts! Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU GUYS A BIGGGG THANK YOU FOR RUNNING THIS FORUM!
Posted Image Without you there would have been no forum to begin with, thanks for making this forum and allowing me to met so many of the great and wonderful people here. Thanks a bunch! Congrats on graduating!

Posted Image omg omg omg omg!! how can i forget you!! :o ahhh!! im sooo sorry!! dont kill me! i should smack myself!! thanks for everything! from running this site to downloads!! your the best! :notworthy:

Posted Image and Posted Image I hardly know you two but I do know that troung has like 10 millions girls after him =P, and that you two are really really cool, generous and nice people that uploads a lot of things for us! O yeah notice I made your name blue for you troung! Thanks again!

Posted Image and Posted Image I hardly know you two too, but I mentioned you guys cuz your just as important and I didn’t want you to think I forgot you guys! But big thanks to you guys for running this forum too!

Posted Image Thanks for making the layouts and everything! Your are a really talented girl with marvelous skills!

Posted Image all I know about you is that you can REALLY REALLY write!

Posted Image and Posted Image thanks for running the TBP2005 project! You two are the best! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image (carmen) my sister who can sing! and dont deny it!! i have talked to you on msn a couple of times, but i still dont know you that well! :( your one of the family members i gotta get to know! hey i just realized something!! your such a cutie!! you shoudl post more pictures of yourself! smiling ones too!

Posted Image (karen) the person whos making me post more picures of myself!! when i dont want to!! lol.. tehe. rnt you a pet in this family? all i know its that your in this family.. shame on me!!
Posted Image you just completed your emp too! And now its my turn!! I needa get to know you better, its so sad. im your sister and i dont even know you that well! :(

Posted Image all i know is that your my uncle cuz your married to bea and you encouraged sam to be a camera whore! :P

Posted Image if i had forgtten you winnie would have probally killed me with her knife.. lol.. i still needa get to know you better! you better treat winnie well or else :notworthy: .. haha

Posted Image mommy! remember when you adopted me? lol.. haha.. :) im so happy to be in this family!! you sing so well!! and remember we have to do a collab today eventually! and you are not ugly so post more pictures! i love you to death mommy! Posted Image i cant ask for a better mommy. :D

Posted Image (bea) my auntie who I hardly see on anymore! Where are you!!! I miss you!! =[ come back! You were the first person to hear my awful singing! And the person I know that makes the best sets ever!
Posted Image heres a picture of dbsk for you too!

Posted Image (wendy) are you my auntie or my sister? im confused.. lol.. haha we have to get this stragithed out! wendys your so pretty! and you have 10 million guys going after you! :P and i love your voice! you better sing for the family collab!

Posted Image hmm.. your always away but your coming back to stay eventually!! the person who makes the best graphics ever including the best tutorials! you have to teach me one day after i get my patience that is, but you willing to wait, your the best daddy ever :D and you should post pictures of yourself since i wont be able to see you since i dont live by you. Posted Image

Posted Image godfather!!! yours is made pink! cuz you love pink! i dont really know you that well!! ahh!! shame on me!

Posted Image (thaoie) my sister who WAS my "hamster" and the singing whore AND is the CUTEST!! little baby ever! lol we have the strangest yet weirdest convos online. and we changes subjects ever 5 secs. haha but thats what makes our convos interesting. you still have to post a picture of yourself! and REMEMBER we have to save up enough pennies so you can come down here and visit me! ROAD TRIP!!
Posted Image look thaoie!! its all blue!! lol.. this is only half of what i have >.<

Posted Image my newly adopted sis!! lol.. You are soo pretty! And don’t think that you arent! Also!! don’t think you are fat cuz your not, I have bigger cheeks than you!

Posted Image (twinnie) you came back!! yay!! i missed you so much!! i think you were the first person to be my sister! i love you to death twinnie!!

Posted Image (tony) my "abusive" uncle who kept smacking my on the head for no reason and was trying to kill brain cells! you still have to post up more pictures of yourself! also i still gotta hear you sing!! and stop being so picky!!

Posted Image(reddy) notice i made yours red! my brother who doesnt know i exsist or thats what i think! good luck with that girl! just dont give up!

Posted Image(rita) my talented sister that makes oh so lovely graphics! you have to teach me along with daddy! i hope you find a husband! dont worry you'll find one, all i gotta do is stop adopting family members. :notworthy: im always here to help you! From uploading songs to listening to your problems!
Posted Image heres a picture of dbsk!

Posted Image(betty) my sister that can sooo sing and says she cant! you got me addicted to the two winds songs you sent me too! >.< and you are not ugly! your so pretty!! good luck with that singing contest! and dont let that girl put you down cuz shes just umm STUPID!! :P
Posted Image heres a picture of w_inds!

Posted Image (shirley) your sooo cute! you should post more picutures of yourself! your another family member i gotta get to knwo better too! what a terirble niece i am!

Posted Image (rachie) my wonderful wonderful sister who uploads so many songs for the other members in the request section! i always love the pictures you post! they are all so pretty! your are one of the nicest people i know!

Posted Image you were my auntie and now your my sister! yay! i have one more sister! thanks for lsitening to my jibber jabber that one time about my friends! your the best! :P

Posted Image my other auntie!! that looks so cute in her pictures! and who makes the awesomest gifs ever!!

Posted Image (febes) the person who takes the funniest pictures!! i love you febes! you should take more pictures and become a picture whore!
Posted Image ima share my collection with you!!! =D

Posted Image(winnie) my other sister who i talk to online about the weirdest things. we were singing christmas songs in the middle of may when its near summer.Posted Image that was fun! my sister who has a knife and isnt scared to use it. lol.. just dont kill me! Posted Image good luck with will! =D
Posted Image look! its se7en and taebin!

Posted Image(raymond) my newly added brother!! remember when me and thaoie were arguing abotu wheither you shoulda been our uncle or brother? i needa get to know you better too but i still love you! :hug:

Posted Image my newly added sister that i found out about! you shoudl post more pictures of youself! i only seen a couple of them! i gotta get to knwo you better to sis!!

Posted Image (joanne) my beatiful sister!! who SOOO is not ugly!! i love the bracelets that you posted in your 7th grade picture thread! they are soo coool! where have you been?

And last but not least:

Posted Image (sam) you wanted yours to be unique and special so here it is! yours stand out.. lol.. For a moment I didn’t know where to put you on this emp cuz you took forever to reply! But! Your under the family section! You guys have a new in-law now! Haha.. Strange how you were my gaw and mommy disowned you.. Haha.. Now you’re my hubby! Posted Image Remember to put on sunblock or your going to get even redder and end up with skin cancer and that’s a big nono! o yeah we still gotta do that collab together when you get better! and to make this emp even more special cuz you wanted it this way, heres a lil something Posted Image :hug:

Posted Image
Posted Image without you i dont think i would even be here to begin with. i found out about boa jjang through FWM.. your the best liang!

Posted Imagethanks for always finding great pictures for the eye candy section! your the best! :hug:

Posted Image the person who posts up the funniest pictures with their cousin. i still cant believe you two are cousins! and i love you little excuses to take pictures.

Posted Image notice i made your brown cuz monkeys are brown! my monkey buddy!!! monkeys are cool!
Posted Image i'll share my monkey colelction with you!

Posted Image you should post more pictures of yourself! i love the color of your hair now! its the best!

Posted Image your a new member that i have just gotten to know. i have talked to you a couple of times on msn! i hope to get to know you better!

Posted Image i love your pictures! you are so pretty stephy!

Posted Image the person who posted up a lot of pictures on hair! where have you been? i cant take the pictures of my guy friends breaking anymore, cuz they started smoking and i don thang around them cuz of that.

Posted Imageyou are not ugly and fat stop saying that you are!! i love your random and weird topics you make!

Posted Image are you somehow related to me? lol.. do you really want to be the food at the wedding? cuz thats funny! i gotta get to knw you better!

Posted Image your birthday jsut pasted! yay! you should post more pictures of youself! your pretty enough to be a camera whore!

Posted Imageyou were the first person to talk to me on aim after i joined and thank you for that. its so cool that you live in chicago also, but your in the burbs and im in the city. sucks.

Posted Image i still have to see a picture of you! and you are not ugly cuz the edited version you put was hot! thaoies spamming buddy that karen ate.

ok im finally done with shoutouts! im sooooo very sorry if i forgot you. my brain was going to explode from tryin to remember every member. even though you guys werent included up there you guys are just as important! and i love all of you! :hug: and im so very sorry if i didnt give you guys presents.. this emp was too confusing and hard to do.. never procrastinate on this.. >.<

and if you didnt get a present you get a BIG HUGE HUG!! Posted Image :hug:

Posted Image

karen requested pictures! and ima only take 3 cuz i hate pictures! here are the pictures with my 9 year old sister

DELETED
SIBLING LOVE! haha.. yeah right i feel like killing this lil girl once in a while, i didnt take any pictures with my brother cuz he was too busy playing with video games.

and thaoie requested my nasty singing! so if your ears litterally break blame her!

i'll remember you
little angel of mine

Edited by xx_lost_love_xx, 18 October 2005 - 04:58 PM.

#2 chidori

chidori

10+ years of loving BoA :)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

OMGGGGGGG SHENGYI CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down uber exictedly before GLOMPING!!!!!!!!!* :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: your EMP is so awesome!! And i love the pretty swirly text!!!! :) so cool! Aiiiii pretty pics!! I said this in your pic thread but i'll say it again- you're NOT UGLY you're UBER PRETTY!!

Posted Image mommy! remember when you adopted me? lol.. haha..  :hug: im so happy to be in this family!! you sing so well!! and remember we have to do a collab today eventually!  and you are nor ugly so post more pictures! i love you to death mommy! Posted Image i cant ask for a better mommy.  :D

and thaoie requested my nasty singing! so if your ears litterally break blame her!

i'll remember you
little angel of mine

View Post

Awwwwww!! :D i think you sing really great as well!!!! And i definitely still wanna do a collab with you!!! I love you lots too! You're so sweet!!!! :D :P :hug:

And OH MY GOD YOU POSTED MORE SINGING!! YAY!!! *Jumps up and down excitedly and downloads!!*
OMG you sound so good in these!! My favourite is "I'll remember you" its sooooo cool!! But little angel of mine is really good as well!!! :hug: :hug: :)

Well done on getting to 1000 posts and on making such a cool EMP!!
Keep posting singing!
And pictures!!!!

Lots of <3

Chi xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Edited by chidori, 30 May 2005 - 10:37 AM.

#3 Daenar

Daenar

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

aww... 2nd.. RESERVED!

**EDIT**

gee.. i told u not 2 overwork urself wit prettiness!! now it makes mine look like garbage lol! ah so awesum u reached 1k shengyi!! still so used 2 calling u sis... hmmm :notworthy: rite newayz, hope u had an awesum emp-day.. and memorial day i guess haha! up here in da great white north, we got nuthing but skewl day.. sux.. thx 4 da awesum flaming name and cute msg!! luv u too!! man.. so wasted still from ulti and project.. gar.. we gotta get on mommi's collab or else it's never gonna get down!! once again, awesum emp!! remember ur promise 2 me :notworthy:

Edited by Daenar, 30 May 2005 - 05:13 PM.

#4 celebear

celebear

I have gf despite bj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:29 AM

congrats on ur emp! :notworthy:

#5 LoU_4_BoA

LoU_4_BoA

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:00 AM

Posted Image the person who posted up a lot of pictures on hair! where have you been? i cant take the pictures of my guy friends breaking anymore, cuz they started smoking and i don thang around them cuz of that.

heh i duno..lol i'd be boring people if kept posting pics and besides i got no idea to post wot lol!
and ur breaking m8s started smoking?
u beta stop them seriously..keep them motivated with breaking or somethin like that..
anywyas my hair isnt nice to look at lol

#6 Shattered;Koibumi

Shattered;Koibumi

Kagome Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:11 AM

Posted Image (twinnie) you came back!! yay!! i missed you so much!! i think you were the first person to be my sister! i love you to death twinnie!!

View Post

Ooh, Congradulations on reaching EMP status and before me...grr! jk
Cool presents!! :notworthy:

*skips around post with*

So cute!! Thankies for shouting me out twinnie!! Love ya times a billion! :notworthy:

#7 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:25 AM

those swirlies are awesome! haha congrats on your emp shengyi :notworthy: wow its soo beautiful :notworthy: once again, congratulations!

#8 Squiddy

Squiddy

i'm PMSing.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:32 AM

Posted Image i still have to see a picture of you! and you are not ugly cuz the edited version you put was hot! thaoies spamming buddy that karen ate.

Congratulations on your EMP, and thanks for including me. :notworthy: ...and no, you don't wanna see an uneditted pic of me. :notworthy:

#9 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:45 AM

:notworthy: SE7EN AND TAEBIN!! haha
u think u can get both of them for me as a present?....:notworthy:

#10 xXxHeArT_oF_IcExXx

xXxHeArT_oF_IcExXx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:46 AM

congrats on your emp sis! :notworthy:

#11 itzmonkee

itzmonkee

i <3 monkees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:58 AM

Posted Image notice i made your brown cuz monkeys are brown! my monkey buddy!!! monkeys are cool!

wow 1000. Congrats, you deserve a
Posted Image

thanks for including itzmonkee

Posted Image

that small monkee is the bomb btw. :notworthy:

Edited by itzmonkee, 30 May 2005 - 11:59 AM.

#12 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:12 PM

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: ohh and u are my sis too :notworthy: BeA ish my aunt too

COOL EMP!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

#13 Evolution

Evolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:31 PM

Congratulations on your EMP :notworthy:

#14 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:53 PM

Man, this EMP lagged me! :notworthy:
:notworthy: You're still missing some staff members. :notworthy:
But congrats nonetheless.

#15 anime811

anime811

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:56 PM

wowies arent i special XD XD
haha im not forcing you *rollseyes* go look in my siggy i think ur my sis O.O i dun remeber :notworthy:
lol anyways CONGRATUALTIONS ON UR EMP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users