#1 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:02 PM

uh oh

Edited by LiLstephy, 26 September 2005 - 01:27 PM.

#2 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:02 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ace
well andrew ^.^ i really do think you're a nice guy because.. you're all nice.. o__O anyways, you help out a lot, and i do appreciate all that you do for boajjang, and as you already know, i do have a gudge against staff members, not to anyone in particular, but you get my drift, soo.. i dont want that to get in the way of anything, but before it all happened, we sorta chatted right? so i would like to be friends with you :o and talk and do all that stuff friends do.. that is, if its ok with you, almighty acebase01 :P yeahh.. Iiked you better before you became a staff member V___V oh well, you make a good staff member :) soo keep up the good work?

Addkidd
CHARLIEEE!! i mean.. FISHIEE!! <3 hehe, when we first met we didn't really talk much.. and then you forgot who i was!! haha, and thenn we started talking every morningg, and then we stopped again .__________. i miss talking too youuu :( so anyways, you’re such a cool and HAWT guy xD you still never showed me those pics of your “new” haircut! Its not very new anymore ._______. wahhh, well anyways, you’re always really funny, and I can’t wait to go to australia!! to see all the kangaroos and koalas and wallabees and stufferz like that, heh, and I wish I were aussieeee :( don’t forget me and wendy’s trip there, you’re gonna tour us around and introduce us to your friends and everyone ^^;; hehe Posted Image ima princess.. Mermaid princess of fishie’s underwater kingdommm ^^;;

Adee
addeeee! the post decorater! you make them look so cute and colorful, hehe ^^ and wow your emp was soo awesome! hehe looked like a lotta hard work! ;) everyone tells me you're an awesome person, i never really got a chance to know you or anything.. just leeched your files, huh? .________. i feel bad, and i'd really like to become friends with you! hope you don't mine ^^;;

Andylim
andyy we don’t really talk anymore :( but I remember we used to talk lots and lots and lots :P it was really fun, like around christmas time, hmm.. We really should catch up eh? :) hehe

AngelicBeatofBoa
CARMENNN! yayy its my spamming buddie! Lolies, you’re so funnie and you have a great personality :) you add so much fun to boajjang!! Haha where would it be without us spamming buddies? XD I cant imagine.. buttt we don’t talk much, wahhh :( I hope we can talk more okayyy? Because I’d really like to become good friends :D

Angelicshan
shann! OMG you contribute soo much to the eyecandy section! Haha I love you, most of my pics on my comp are from you, and like.. You’re usually the first to post them, and like a bazillion people after you post the same thing =.= kinda annoying lol, and I remember seeing your pic! You are sooo pretty! Omg you should post more in the members info and pics section ;) hehe hope we can chat together some time, you seem really nice :)

Anime811
err, I don’t know you at all T.T wahh, but I remember your emp :) and everyone thot you were a boy >< oy, lol I didnt! I knew you were a girl :) you sound so nice! And I’d really really really be happy if we became friends :) so I guess this is a friend request -.- be my friend please? =]

Ayu
DENNY OPPA!! *hugs until you can’t breathe* haha my first, and still only oppa :) I’m actually happy you’re my only oppa, it makes you that much more specialer :D hehe, omg I know we haven’t talked in the longest time :( we really need to talk, but I’m so glad that you’re my oppa :) hehe always leaving me comments on my comment-deprived xanga -.- lol, you’re so much fun to talk to!! Miss talking to ya <3

Aznality
Liang!! Hehe one of my first friends here at boajjang :) you’re soo nicee, we haven’t been talking lately :( aww sorry bout that.. Been really busy, but during this summer we’re gonna catch up and talk like everyday! Ok?? Haha I remember when we used to talk all the time, and I still have you on my hi-5 thingiemajig lol xD

Babeheartbeat
vanessa! We don’t know each other very well.. Actualy not at all >___< oy I have a lot of getting to know people to do this summer =.= anyways, I think you are sooo gorgeous :o like in the eye thread, you said your eyes were ugly and bloodshot, YOU HAVE THE PRETTIEST EYES I HAVE EVER SEEN omg I am soo jealous, lol we need to chat wif each other more :) hehe

Billy-X
billy! You’re one lucky guy! Haha you get BEA!! <3 lol you better take care of her, haha you’re shower pics were sooo hawt <3 lol and you contribute lots to the eye candy section, hehe we don’t know each other at all.. But that’s okay, we’ll talk more hopefully.. lol

Blu-b4mboo
kimuuu my hawt cuty <3 and big sis, I love you so much, you were so there for me when I was sad and upset, and just remember that I’m always here for you as well, I feel like we connect so well, hehe and omg you are soo kawaii, hehe I’m jealous, you need to post MORE PICS, you look SOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTEE omg I wanna just give you lots and lots of hugss *hug* lol we need to chat moreeee, wahh I miss youu T.T

Posted ImageBluechick126
blueyyy <3 my hawt and sexy rapping buddie, partner in crime, and man-hunting buddie, omg I love you soooo effing much, you are sooo funny, YOU CRACK ME UPPPP, lmfao, and you singg so well omg you’re like a wonder child <3 haha, we need to talk moree girlll!! And make more plans to like rob banks and fun stuff like thatt, haha you are so great

BoA* [email protected]!
one of the very first kind people to welcome me here into this community of BoA fans, so i thank you for that, but we don't really know each other do we? well if you still come here.. hope to get to know you :D

BoALover
WILL! Hehe you’re soo cuuute ^^; umm.. I don’t really know you.. But yeahh.. We should become friends eh? :) haha you’re do you want to die pic thread was sooo funny xD oh yeah, congrats on recently marrying winnie.. Well maybe not recent anymore ^^;;

Boanjel
omg you are sooo beautiful <3 I love your picss!! And you contribute lots to the eyecandy section, hehe I don’t think I’ve ever talked to you.. But that’s okay, this summer we’ll become good friends.. I hope >< and you’re new hair color looks so gorgeous!!

BuNnIeS
BUNNIES!! Where’ve you been cutie? Haven’t seen you around in soo long, you are like the cutest girl I have ever seen, and the smartest one too, lol, I enjoy chatting wif you :) hehe, and you talk so cuuuute! Wif all those cute lil words.. Haha everything about you is so adorableee, you have like a.. adorable aura! Haha xD

Cathy86
cathy! the singing star! i dont know you very well, just wanted to give you some kudos for your awesome singing voice and your great personality, i can definitely see you being famous one day! i'll be in the front row of your concerts too! hehe, i hope we can become really great friends because it seems like you're a fantastic person!

Chidori
ChiChi! My owner! Lol, in my whole boajjang family, you are my one and only owner! Lol, you’re sucha nice girl, I remember the first day we met we had a very long conversation, haha, and you think you’re ugly :( I think you’re really pretty!!! you should post your pics more often ^^ I like looking at them, and we need to talk more often :( once school’s over, we’ll talk all the time xP you wont be able to get me to shuddup! Haha xD

Posted ImageChoopy
hmm, betcha didn’t know you were the first member for me to try to be friends with, haha, I just thot you’re screenname was interesting, so I tried iming you xD it was quite.. You thot I was annoying :( and after all that time, we’re still not friends!! :( yeah well I’ve really tried not to fight a lot >< but it doesnt work, yeah anyways, you’re a really funny guy, and I hope we can be nicer to each other in the future =.= maybe even become f-r-i-e-n-d-s for tiana’s sakee :)

Coolin
coolin :) creator of boajjang, haha, I guess everyone mentions you in their feps, emps, etc, afterall you did.. make this place? Well, I don’t really talk to you at all, must be really busy? Since you’re graduating and going to college and taking care of boajjang stuff xD hmm.. I guess I’ll try to talk to you more >.< we never talk about anything, and If I remember correctly.. I believe it was you who challenged me to outdo adee and cutiebunnybaby’s emps =] which I tried to do.. Its harder than it looks, haha, hmm.. You need to get more active around boajjang V___V c’mon you’re the administrator! And some of the newbies don’t even know who you areee *tsk tsk* *shakes head* make yourself known colin!!

Cutiebunnybaby
heyy :) I don’t know anything about youu >.< we hafta beecome friends ^^ hehe but I know you’re good at translating and you’re a nice uploader :D hehe, hope we can talk online or something soon :]

Daenar
samm :D haha I still can’t get over how much you look like my cousin jeff, haha its so crazy, well I love seeing your pics :) they’re really great, you seem like an awesome guy, so I hope we can become friends :D looks like you’ve become quite popular here at boajjang ^^ hehe

Diana139
DI! omg so much to say about you dear :) you are one adorable little girl! and nice tummiee too ;) haha, you're a really nice person, one of the nicest i know! haha, and YOU REALLY ARE THE GRAPHIC GODDESS! you never ever ever cease to amaze me wif your astounding talent, omg it scares me actually, so young! wow.. i'm like way older and i dunno how to do anything, your graphics, sets, wallpapers are BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, GORGEOUS, every good word i can think of, so much creativity in that head of yours, you're gonna be famous darling, i can tell. we don't talk much, but I hope we can, i really wanna be the best of friends with you, because you sound like such a funny, outgoing girl, and i'd loooove to get to know you better ^___^

Eiji
wow what happend? xD we used to talk so much, now we like never talk! aww i've missed you a looottt eiji, but you're such a funny guy, i love chatting wif you and trying to steal your emoticons! haha and i miss seeing your pics! :) we need to talk moreee! like all the timee so we can catch up on everything, you're a really nice guy, wif awesome writing skills! i love reading your works! :P very nice, hope we can chat soon, okies?

ErickDM
i dont know you very well either >___< ack, bad stephy, gotta start being more social around boajjang!! hehe but you are an awesome uploader and you really do contribute to the happy atmosphere of boajjang, so you deserve a big hug and thanks from me! *HUGS* heheehe, hope we can talk some time soon :D

Estrea
esty! i have no idea who you are.. just heard lots of great things from you, haha mostly from furby, *shh* but i think he's in love wif you V___V;; anyways, i heard you were grounded for like 6 whole months! omg poor you.. if that's true, but everyone says you're the queen of boajjang! haha i cant wait to meet you and get to know you.. hopefully soon :)

Eya
eya, you are like one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life! I love how your hair like suits your prettiness :) and you’re sucha nice girl with awesome video-making skills AND graphics skills AND singing skills, what can’t you do girl?!? xD lol, wee needa talk more! I see you on msn sometimes, but we don’t really chat :( wahh

Fireangel
omg I just had to include you in this, I think your singing is amazinggg ^^ keep up the awesome work, hope we can become friends maybe? :)

Future S
anh!! Or is it ahn.. Omg I always get mixed up, haha great times on the fone wif you, lol even tho like I’m half deaf and can never hear anyone xD haha, so where’ve you been, ima gonna hafta call you soon to check up on you :) I miss youuuu

Posted ImageGary
I’m your cuppycakeeee :D I mean.. Stephycakeee haha, you’re a funny guy :) and I love talking to you

Hayabusa01
haha one of the great camwhores on boajjang :D always great to see some of your pics and everything :D we should become friends eh? Since we both have a liking to taking pics ^^ I think we have a lot in commonnn, lol

Hero_sarang
darleneee :) you are soo pretty! I love seeing your pics, hehe, mm.. We’re not really friends o.O but we should bee! Haha yeah I guess I’ll try to talk to you during the summer ^^ are you going to that bootcamp again? :o

Posted Image Hikari
TIANNAAAA, you are soo sweet and cute and i dunno, so many words to describe you, you're just what i need! whenever i'm down, you cheer me up, you have such an awesome personality and all your friends are lucky to have you. you are a very unique person, no one else in the whole world like you. you put a smile on my face sweetie ^^ and i love you soo much, i'm happy your my litto sis, i just wish we could chat more, ya know? but when i'm sad i know i can talk to you, and we could talk about so much more stuff! if you ever need meee, just know that i'm here for you. you're such a great girl, out-going, friendly, cute, wise, and so much more, you're the best :) one thing I don’t like about your personality, is you are TOO nice, you let people take advantage of it :( and when I try to stick up for you, you’re too nice, and you don’t want me to go and yell at them! YOU’RE TOO NICE TIANNAA! Too nicee! :(

Posted ImageIcy_jaded_heart
WENDY <3 my uberly hawt hawt hawt big sis, omg I love you so much, you’re like the friendliest, kindest, prettiest, most awesomeest girl everrr in the wholewide world, no wonder everyone loves you, you’re just so loveable! What’s not to love :) we don’t talk that often anymore :( aww I miss talking to ya sis, wahh and I miss your singinggg!! You sound so lovelyyy when you singgg :D basketball.. Singing.. Pretty.. You’ve got it all babe ;]

Posted Image Itzmonkee
monkeyyy <3 lol I don’t eve know your gender >< but you seem really .. Interesting :) so I wanted to include you in here, hope we can... know each other? O.o and I can learn more about you -.- but what I do find a bit annoying, is your spamming haha, and you post a ton of imagesss ._. and its not nice to call people Posted Image when you’re acting like one by doing that ;) stop irritating and stalking him or elsee my monkey will eat you Posted Image
Posted Image you just got schooled

Iynaix
wow you are totally awesome at graphics ^^ I salute you for that, all the BoA money and the text image thingiemajiggies and the crystal ball, wow those were like pure awe to me :D hope to get to know you more? Looks like we’re in the same family too o.O;;

Edited by LiLstephy, 12 June 2005 - 08:01 AM.

#3 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:03 PM

Posted ImageJapaneseobesession
jesss! i can't tell you how much you mean to me, first off, let's start at the beginning, we never really knew each other until that day we were both at chris's and we were listening to BoA, then you like bugged me to join, and i didn't post for like a month until you kept bugging me! haha, and thennnn, look at me now! almost catchin' up to you eh? not only did you get me a buncha friends on here, you've always been there for me, you give awesome advice and you were wiser than your years, and everyone thinks you're just a dumb spammer, and that gets me mad, because i know you're not, you're a great person, not to mention great at ddr! you know, you're always there to cheer me up, and play a good game of minesweeper with! i dunno what i'd do without you, whenever i have some sorta crazy problem, you're the first i think of, IM you, call you, whatever, i loveee youuu because you're there for me! LoL don’t think you’re special.. I’m gonna tell you what I don’t like about you too, well you’re a bit violent!Posted Image Haha that’s it, you’re my Posted ImagePosted Image

*>JIRAIYA<*
MIKEEEEEE *hugs* omg I’m so sorry we haven’t talked in awhile, we used to talk all the time, and then I was grounded, and then you had a virus or something, and thennn.. Blahh >.< you are sucha funny guy and I absolutely LOOOVEE talking to you, lol and you’re so shy and cute :D haha its funny seeing you on webcam and you getting all shyy xD haha, love ya mikee <3

JustLovely
JENNNN <3 omg I absolutely loooove you, hehe you are soo pretty, I remember when you first joined, you’re suchaa nice girl and I love talking to youuu ^^ hehe I haven’t seen you around lately :( where’ve you been hun? T.T I miss youuuuu

Jwu
johnnyy!! *huggles* hmm, where to start :D you're really fun to talk to, and all matureee and wiseee ;) haha, too bad you have to study study study all the time, and omg you were the first to call me on my birthday, how sad ._______. but thanksss :P it really meant a lot to me :) lets see, oh yeah, first to pm me, stuff like that :) I just feel like we have that sorta cool friend connection and I could tell you anything and stuff like that ^^ I’m so happy that you think of me like a lil sister, I’ve always wanted a big brother :) and its great talking to you.. Becuase you just understand things way better than I do, lol, haha you’re funny toooo, and very patient o.O always teaching me how to do stuff.. Like what’s it called.. When like computers connect or something *shakes head* I don’t even remember, lol, and I’m glad you trust me with secretssss :D because nobody else does :( *tear*

Posted ImageKai_Hiwatari_543
jamesss :] ever since we’ve met, I’ve becomeee so close with youuu, member when we first started talking? I couldnt even remember your nameee >< haha but then you used to be sooo nice and send me pretty songs and everything, and now look! We’re hubbie and wifey on boajjang :) you’re sucha sweet guy with amazing talent in writing, your poems, are sad.. But sooo well writtenn :D I wish I could write as well as you could, I’m sad that you’re moving.. That time difference is gonna stinkkkk.. Because we’ll rarely be on at the same timeee T.T I’m gonna miss talking to you sooo much, but I’ll visit you in taiwan some timeee :) *hugs*

Kakashi_Mina
MINAAA you are soo gonna become a star when you’re older :) you have adorable singing, and you ARE SOOO FRIKKIN ADORABLE IN YOUR PICS, lol especially when you smile =] smile more hunnnn, and you’re lip ring is uberly cool ^^ haha, I won’t get one >< to scared, haha, I don’t take pain well eitherrr >< I don’t think I’ve ever talked to you before, but I should! Because I wanna be friends wif youu ^^;; omg and I was so sorry when I forgot you in my emp >< its hard to keep track of everyoneee, ya know? Lolies, well now you’re in my fep ^^ I would never forget sucha special girlll!! Hehe

kamuikwon
i remember you uploaded sooo much stuff and i used to download it all, i felt like sucha leecher! haha, well you're a nice guy, always pming me stuff :D well you used to atleast when I was always prowling the download forum xD, haha, hope to get to know you as well :)

Katnip
katnip :) I think you are SOOOOOOO pretty, lol have I ever talked to you online before? I don’t think sooo >< you look really great in your pics when you’re wearing a dress, and you remind me sooo much of my best friend lea, haha I dunno why, but I remember in your fep you were soo kind ^^ even tho we didn’t know each other, hehe so I wanted to thank you for that. I hope we can chat more and become friends ^^ because you sound like a really great person :]

KeepDancin340
LAKENNN!! The awesomely awesome singer! Haha our cool trio wifff corii :) that was so much fun, I’d like to do it again, ahahaha aim chatrooms wif you ish soo funny, WHOEVER HAS A PIC OF PETE SUNBATHING, I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN FOR IT! ehehe ^^;; you have a nice personality :) and I’m glad I met you and became friends with youu, I love you big sis :)

kevy_cl
i definitely don't know anything abouts you >___< uh-oh, we need to start chatting, eh? i see you all over the forums, and i'm always like.. hmm.. we should become friends! haha, well, come talk to me! i dont bite! i promise :) it'd be nice to get to know you and everything, everyone tells me great things about ya ^^

Krjeami
JAMiiiEEEEE, haha you’re a funny guy, very funny :P I like talking to you, too bad we don’t talk in the morning anymore.. I’m really starting to get up later and later.. Oh well, we chat when we can, mmm.. I want some kimcheee, lol omg I am so curious to see what you look like, haha, very opinionated guy, and that’s coool, and you jump from topic to topic really fast :P oh and I think I spelled you’re name righttt :D hehe you’re funny toooo.. Camellsss x) fun fun fun, heyy *poke poke* I wanna learn koreannn :( looks like we have some things in common ^^;; we both hate primates! :D

Kuraudo
hehe, you are an awesome uploader, and you helped me on my dilemma about the valenti video hehe thanks sooo much! You deserve to be in hereee ^^ you’re a really kind guy, hehe hope we can talk soon and become good friends :]

Lenne
hehe emmy.. i think? jwu's always talking aboutz yooh :P hehe and i've seen your pics! you're really pretty and cute, i dont see you on much, but maybe we can be friends? any friend of johnny's can be mine too ^.^

Lil_dan814
DAN TRAN, MY MUFFIN MANNN!! Hehehe, where’ve you been lately? No hellos for stephy? :( wahh, I haven’t talked to you in sucha long time, but you’re a very talented guy eh? Good at music editing stuff AND you can sing! Haha, I miss talking to you a lot :( and I miss hearing your sister darlene sing xD damn she is so good, way better than meee, T.T haha, talk to you soon dan

Mirai Pan-chan
mirai mirai mirai, i love how you call me onee-chan :P makes me feel special in some weird way, we don't talk much, but i know you're a great girl, you know, its tough being one of the top 5 posters :) everyone considers you me and jess the spamming trio! i guess its an honor in some way >____> lol, but anyways, you have an awesome personality and you're always really funny :o I love how you have sucha strong passion in whatever you believe in, don’t change, no matter what! Promise? :) i hope we get to talk more often with each other, okies?

MonochromicFlame
TONYY!! You are sucha cutie :) haha and I never knew that you knew anh.. Until like.. A month ago or something, haha, but you’re sooo adorableee =] lol I really thot you were older than me! But turns out you’re youngerrr ^^ I love talking to youuu *hugs* we need to talk moreee, ok? :]

Mulattagroove
TINAAAA <3 hehe sooo much fun with you in irc, haha, and you’re sooo beautifull :) im sooo sad.. I never see you around anymoreee Posted Image wahhhhh, I need to find youuu and start talking to you again! You make irc interestinggg :D hehe, hope you have a nice summer hun

N1k
NIK!! My hawtliciouos chikennn, haha, what happened?? Posted Image we never talk anymore, like never ever ever :( wahh I’m so sad, we used to talk a lotttt :( *sniffle* come talk to me okies? We need to catch up on our friendship ^^ hehe

Naru
KANAIII, omg where have you been :( I was talking to jess in chinese school, and I realized I haven’t tallked to you IN FOREVER, I miss you sooo much :( I started crying the other day because I thot you had just left or something!! Wahhh, so many fun times talking to you and yelling at that guy who was like.. After you’re boyfriend and dissing us xD hehehehe, I still miss youu Posted Image

Night
Night, you are a big poopie head, why’d you have to leave, and come back, and leave again? It makes me so sad, I know I already told you, but I really do enjoy talking to you, you’re fun and interesting, and extremely cool B) and even tho you don’t think so.. I feel smarter everytime I talk to you because I do learn a word or two, haha, why do you have to be soo mysterious? LoL I’ve always wondered what your name was.. But that’s besides the point, you’re a really great GUY, who I consider a good friend ^^;; enjoy you’re summer buddie, and remember that promise you made ( we’ll keep talking even after you leave.. Incase you forgot already xD ) and lookie, its invisible, just like you wanteddd :) I used to think you were always so serious and stuff Posted Image but you doo have a sense of humor ^^ and aren’t always serious and .. Yeah all the timeee xP

Nighttrooper
BINNNN!! Haha member when you used to think I was 21?? Haha, well we don’t talk much.. But you’re sooo cuuuute hehe, and I looove talking to you on msn, cause you use all those cuuute funky lil emoticonsss xD haha, so how’s everything? We never talk that long :( wahhhh, I wanna be good friends with youuu ^^;;

Odyism
*glomp glomp glompersss* odyyy :) you’ve come to be one of my closest friends on boajjanggg hehe, and that’s why I love you so much ^^ you’re funny, and we live near each other! Haha.. I remember when I first joined you pmed me and were like... WE BOTH LIVE IN NJ! Haha, and everyone was bugging you to come backkkk to boajjang because you had a temporary leave of absence because of a game V____V hehe, you’re an awesome singer, and I loooove listening to you singing happy birthdayyyy :D hehehe its soooo sweettt, I looove talking to you on aim, wow you’re so talented, you can dance, sing, make graphics, WHAT CAN’T YOU DOOO? Lol you’re soo sillyyy :] I love you ody! *glomp* my super sexyyy glomping buddie, lmao we’re both scared of buttahhhflahhhsss Posted Image haha run ody! What if it flies in your mouth! Or what if it lands on you and you accidently lick yourself and get poisonedd?? :o RUN ODYY RUNN!! Haha xD

Ptoor
peteee, haha spideymann :) hmm, well just like ace, I liked you tons more before you became a staff member, but I guess you’re a good staff memberr ^^ haha mr. Boajjang eh? All the girls drool over youuu xD haha, and I never said I wanted to see you sunbathing naked V___V now that that’s cleared up, I hope we can chat moreee.. And become friends? Or.. Aquaintanes that talk to each other? Haha

Redmage
REDDYYY hehehe, we never talk much anymoreee, you have cool pics ^___^ post them moree, I looveee your hairr, haha, we haven’t talked in so lonng :( I miss you buddiee!!

Posted ImageRichurd
RICHURDDD MY HAWTILICIOUSS TRASHCANNNN! Omg I love you, haha you are sooo funnnieeee :D very funn to talk to on irc, lol, bcuz its sooo boring there -.- ehehe, we need to talk more on aimmmm, I dunno what else to write for youuuu, hmmm, you should comee backkk :( I miss youuuu, boajjang’s so boring now that everyone’s leavingggggg Posted Image you may rock peoples’ bellies, but I rock your socks xP

Posted ImageRockWithMe192Posted Image
CORII!! Omg I love youuu! You are SUCHA awesome singer! And soo pretty! And nice, and everything I can think of, I love talking to you on vent, and on msn, you’re sucha awesome person ^^ and a great friend, ohh how’s it going with that guy you like at school? ;) *winkie winkie* hehe hope everything’s “well”

Sage_002
BETTY!! My sisss <3 lol we don’t talk that much T.T wahh I never talk to anyone anymoreee, sooo busy, but we’ll catch up soon, I promiseeee :] hehe, you have BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, hehe you are so beautiful :) and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sakura_lite
shirleyy, omg I knew we were gonna just connect from the very start, you’re the one who uploaded me that vic zhou song, lol, omg he’s so cute, haaha, well you have adorable pics, and you’re so sweet and kind, and friendly! You make the perfect friend :) talk to you soon.. We’ll definitely start talking more ^^ once I’m done wif my major exams and stuffers.

Sakura_star518
rachiee! I really miss talking to you :( hope everything’s going well for you, I wanna be there for you all the time, since I’m you’re sis :) but I’ve been so busy T.T I miss you soo uberly much, but I have to say, you’re graphics are getting better all the time, I love them <3 keep up the great work big sis, love you!!

SexyBoAFan
truong! hehe, you're the sexiest :P yep yep, you've always been sucha nice guy :) ever since i came on, i've considered us as friends (hopefully you have too) and i love playing minesweeper wif youuuu!! ;) we don't really talk much :D only when you're like concerned about something.. i wish we talked more =/ and i know this stuff about me hating the staff.. i really don't mean it directly toward you, but sometimes you act just like the rest of them =/ and i know you're not a mean person, you just have to be a good staff member.. i actually liked you a lot more when you weren't a staff member.. but getting off that subject, you're so nice! as i said before, and really funny! and helpful, like always uploading stuff, and i remember when i was in your emp.. i felt sooo special :P haha since we hadn't known each other that long, I think it was the first emp I was everr innn :o I felt soooo .. Happy!! Haha, and like every girl on boajjang has a crush on youuu :) wow, mr. popularity huh? ;) hehe *hugs* you’re so cool truongg, one of my first friends when I first joined.

-ShyPinay[Bea]-
bea, you are soo gorgeous, and you have awesome videos and pictures :) you are a very sweet girl and very friendly, hehe one of the friendliest on the whole forum :) I know we don’t talk much, but I wish we could :) you have a very nice personality, and everyone loves you! Lol, I’m so jealouuss of youu

Sleepychikita13
febess! Haha you have the funniest pictures :D we haven’t talked in a long long long timeee T.T wahhh, well keep posting pics, I lurrveee seeing ‘em!! :) and remember to gimme an IM or e-mail when you’re not busyyy

Spring Sakura
chloe! Lolies I lurvee that name so much.. I think you are an AMAZING SINGER, and your pics are oh-so-cute I love ‘em, I hope we can become good friends, hehe ^.^ everyone tells me you’re an awesome girl

Squiddy
squiddy, you’re a really great guy, funny too, we don’t talk much, but I consider us friends? Well as for that girl.. Go get her tiger! RAWRR! :( of course she’ll like a great guy like you, I hope we start talking more over the summer

stitch_my_heart
KADYY, hehe my new friend from irc, its been a pleasure being your friend ^^ you’re so energetic and fun, and really awesome to talk to, haha I love you kady <3

Swtx10v3
ANN<3 my cute/pretty dimple buddie.. ._______. I know we haven’t talked in soo long, and I miss talking to youu! Lol you’re pics are always sooo nice and funny xD haha, you look like a lotta fun to be around! Hehe wif your friends you look so happy! And everytime you post your pics, all those guys droolin over youuu :P haha, gotta beat em off wif a stick >< lolies, I hope we can talk more during the summer sweetie ^^

TheBear
THEDOG!! Haha you’re fun to talk to in irc.. Well when you’re not making fun of me =.= hehe, always recruiting new translators too xP haha *poke poke* wanna be my friend

Edited by LiLstephy, 12 June 2005 - 08:32 AM.

#4 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:04 PM

Tiger_boy
tiggy! Haha we never really talked.. Only the first couple days I joined, haven’t seen you around a lot either.. Hmm.. Well hope all’s well and we can chat sometime.

Timmy
you’re just way too cool for words. :) hehe, I love you so much, its hard to explain >< guess what? When I’m in school, you’re all I think about :] its starting to distract me from my class work, lol, well you know what I was gonna write here, if not, I love you with all of my heart, its crazy how much I love you, lol *edit* after a lot of thinking, I’ll just include your’s in here, haha xD well when we first met, I guess we never liked each other o.O lol, but I guess we became friends really fast after that ;) and now I love youuu :) haha feelings are very strangeee.. And suddenn :) I dunno, you just make me feel really special, and stuff, you make me smile, and laugh! LoL, its fun talking to youuu, and whenver I sign on, first thing I do is see if youu’re on :P hehe hmmm >< I still can’t put into words what I’m thinkinggg, rawrrr :o I think you know what I’m trying to say anwaysss Posted Image

Vietpucca
Val :) you are soo understanding! You were soo there for me.. When I was going psycho, haha, I love your pics XD you and your roommates are soo pretty!! Lol you and your weird poses against the wall, you have soo many talents, you’re keeping this whole fanbook thing together, you can draw, you sing really well, and.. Hmm.. You’re good at giving advice :) hope we can talk more soonn

VxSpec
furby, hmm.. sad that we dont get to talk to each other anymore, hey i'll tell you a secret, this is my fep i guess.. all goes right? well, first couple days or weeks i met you.. i had this like crazy crush on you :) omg it was the weirdest thing ever, yeah but you only thot of me as your friend or little sis or something :) but i guess that's okay, crushes go away wif time, and then we became really good friends and shared a lotta fun memories.. well i thot so atleast =__=' you're a really funny guy, and i enjoyed being friends with you, too bad you had to like go away for so long :) yeah and it gets me angry that whenever I talk to you.. You never talk back, and I’m still mad about that last conversation we had, because you were being a complete jerk about stupid stuff, oh well, hope we can become friends again over the summer i guess.. I wonder if you remember..
Posted Image

Xreplyingxahax
janie! you’re a really sweet girl, with a knack for making stunning graphics! Very nice, and poor you :) danny’s always so mean to you, but you’re so nice ;) and I hope we can talk more, continue making those superb graphics! I love seeing them and commenting on them :]

xx_lost_love_xx
shengyi, hehe you’re very cool, and I likey your pics, hehe, hope we can become better friends and chat more :P ohh and I was soo happy you like subscribed to my xangaaa ^^ haha, you’ve become sooo popular around boajjang =] even recruiting some new members? Loliesss

Xyphion
its my lamp buddie!! ERICCC, hehe, you’re a very cool guy, and I like seeing you around the forums ^______^ we don’t talk much outside the forums.. But we shoulddd, haha I feel like this is the zillionth time I’ve said this in my fep.. Let’s get to know each other better :]

Posted Image
Posted Image

** i'm really sorry if i forgot anyone, i'll still be adding people and editing this in the next couple of days **

Edited by LiLstephy, 12 June 2005 - 08:02 AM.

#5 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:24 PM

ok i'm done for now :P its safe to post :lol:

#6 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:28 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ^^ THAT'S SO SW333333333333333T ^^

congratulations, Stephy :P this FEP better be pinned. It's the most specialest of all :lol:

---------------------------------------------

ALL RIGHT! first to reply ^^

Edited by japaneseobesession, 11 June 2005 - 06:29 PM.

#7 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:31 PM

AWWWW! :P Thank you stephy! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! :lol:!!!! So cute and so nice!!!!!! Here I made this for you, you pink freak :(:
Posted Image

#8 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:33 PM

It is an honor and a pleasure to know you, Stephanie.

#9 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:40 PM

such a wonderful and colorul fep! i actually read that whole big long paragraph on you. thanks for including me! :P and i hope to get to know you better too cuz you seem like such a sweet, cool, and friendly person, not that your not! im not popular around here you are. maybe we can talk on msn one day, just add me [email protected] and i always love the pictures that you post stephy!

Edited by xx_lost_love_xx, 11 June 2005 - 06:56 PM.

#10 bluechick126

bluechick126

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:40 PM

Posted ImageBluechick126
blueyyy <3 my hawt and sexy rapping buddie, partner in crime, and man-hunting buddie, omg I love you soooo effing much, you are sooo funny, YOU CRACK ME UPPPP, lmfao, and you singg so well omg you’re like a wonder child <3 haha, we need to talk moree girlll!! And make more plans to like rob banks and fun stuff like thatt, haha you are so great

Okay.. I dont know if I quoted that right.. anyways..

Congratz on 5k + FEP!!

Congratulations on making it so far x]
Hope we can get together again to plan out our bank robberies! :P

#11 Koneko

Koneko

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:50 PM

Congradulations!!! :lol: Hey! My sis is famous n she joined after me :P

#12 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:53 PM

Whenever you mention anybody in your posts it brings tears to my eyes. Your soul and personality is just so beautiful :P
*GLOMP*

#13 krjeami

krjeami

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:56 PM

Oh, yes. Quite possibly the best FEP yet. Pin it up!
Congrats Steph! I know you've been working hard on this FEP and it looks awesome; totally not annoying at all. Thanks for the comments, and stay cool! Just hit me up if you wanna learn Korean. :P
추카추카 동생~ and yes, we both do hate primates.

#14 richurd

richurd

The Trashcan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:09 PM

Posted ImageRichurd
RICHURDDD MY HAWTILICIOUSS TRASHCANNNN! Omg I love you, haha you are sooo funnnieeee :lol: very funn to talk to on irc, lol, bcuz its sooo boring there -.- ehehe, we need to talk more on aimmmm, I dunno what else to write for youuuu, hmmm, you should comee backkk :P I miss youuuu, boajjang’s so boring now that everyone’s leavingggggg Posted Image you may rock peoples’ bellies, but I rock your socks xP

my trashcan.. of course u rock my socks, although it can get stinky. how long have i asked u for this fep? one day? two days? 3 months? hmmm i dunnnnoo.... but wut u said wuz very true, we do need to talk more, since i "left" we've talked so little. yo cupcake im me moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u dork. have a very happy fep day and a merry christmasssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Edited by richurd, 11 June 2005 - 07:10 PM.

#15 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:40 PM

:P
Oh geez, my eyes!!!!
Seriously, my eyes now hurt. :lol: But thanks for the kind words, and I know what you mean when you liked me better before my "powers" were given to me. :( Eh, I figured this would happen, but these were the lemons I was given so I'm making lots of lemonade with them now. Hope you caught my drift there.. We'll talk more when I'm not as busy with life.

Congrats. You probably hold the record as the fastest person to reach a FEP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users