#1 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:06 PM

...just like Hikki's Song: "Simple and Clean"

Hi everyone, Andrew here—one of your Content Updaters + Forums Moderators at BoAjjang. A bit of intro is in order I guess. Well, I’m a pretty big BoA fan and I’ve been at BoAjjang for a year and a half already. In fact, as a friend pointed out to me, I’m the oldest out of the current Top 10 All-Time posters—me having registered in December of 2003 (See image below). I think this place is great for everything that it has, offers, and will bring in the future. This is my 2nd most visited site, next to Google (my homepage), and I spend enough hours here some might have noticed. That’s pretty much it. <_<

Posted Image

Anyway, tradition’s prodded me as of late (5k postcount) to do my FEP so here it is. I apologize in advance for those who expect fancy bells and whistles from this type of thread. This is probably the plainest FEP you’ll ever see. But, it’s mine, and I like to keep things simple. It’s about the content/thoughts anyway right? Besides, I really have no artistic merit so there’s nothing I could do to help this really =P

++ Not included in the list but you feel you should’ve been? I apologize. I couldn’t possibly have remembered everyone. Plus, I’ve been taking quite a bit of meds these past few days. So, by all means, feel free to flame me here if you want.

Now on to the lists…

The Honor Roll

JWu. It was you who invited me to a bigger part of BoAjjang a few months back and I thank you for giving me that opportunity. Your creative-genius has made this place quite an interesting place for everyone and I’d love to see what else you’ve got in store for us. You’re quite the funny guy too--MSN can be such a gagfest w/ you around, esp. during "staff meetings".

Coolin. Hey there “Mr. Red Bold.” To this day, I’m still amazed as to how one person started a small site gathering and have it grow to the kingdom that it is now. You inspire me to do my best in helping this place transform itself into an empire. BoA and all of this community’s members and visitors are lucky to have BoAjjang. Thanks for having a vision and seeing it to fruition.

naru. Kanai, you were the first person to actually work up a chat with me. I still remember it. It was really nice of you to make me want to ‘get out there’ more. You are one of the most positive persons I know and the undisputed Queen of Hyperness. Thanks for chatting up a storm with me all those times I felt like I was fading out into obsolescence.

ptoor. Pete, you’re quite the witty guy who always has something ‘interesting’ to say about any conceivable topic. I admire your involvement with youth, both in your own environment as well as in here. If I had a cloning-machine, I would make copies of you in a second and situate one of you in all the camps and schools around the world.

SexyBoAFan. Truong, your obsession with the color blue scares me a bit, but let’s talk about that at a later time. Your positive nature always lightens up the mood anywhere I see you. Even when we’re bitching at people/stuff on MSN, you’re still pure smileys. You are a true asset to BoAjjang and more importantly, to its many members who call out your name. P.S. Question: “Does it suck having everyone like you all the time?”

Choopy. Choops, you are one of the very few people who managed to call me “cuty” and get away unscathed (well, you did add “sexy” to the “cuty” so that helped). Also, you’re a funny guy who’s quite hard to hate. I missed those times when you were extra-active here whilst making everyone love you in the process. Nonetheless, in the small time that I’ve known you, you still have made the same impact on me.

Diana139. Diana, I felt like I’ve been cheated out of some of the good things in life because of you. I mean you’re so smart and talented that I began to think that I wasn’t given my fair share of smarts and ability. I admire all of those things, in addition to your youth, innocence, and the pure ownage you bestow on us, Photoshop-wise.

TheBear. Bear (v.1), you’re a very smart and hardworking guy who’s turned a hobby of video processing/titling to one of the most important elements (I feel) that makes BoAjjang unique and special. Not to mention, you also have the goodies we yearn for so I take this opportunity to suck up a bit—*jk*

addkidd. Charlie, I really don’t know much about you, but that’s not about to stop me from including you here. Besides, you document the EMP/FEP so what the hey. And, a little secret to those who are unaware—this man’s Mr. Responsibility when it comes to BoAjjang’s PoD (“Picture of The Day”). Much respect.

Timmy. Timmy, dude, I like how you send me random messages about random stuff. Things like that put a smile to my often-tedious days. I appreciate the sentiment. I’d like to see more of your reviews soon so we can compare notes. P.S. "Nobody But You" is a 10 =0)

kuraudo. Danny, you’re a BoA freak like me and that’s why I like you. Your passion for BoA reminds me a bit of me before I started taking medication—just kidding. We can sure use a hand from you. From your “Downloads” family to mine, I’m glad that you’re a part of BoAjjang. Congratulations on your acceptance of being staff as of recent.

celebear. A true musician I believe. I give you praise for all your works on the highly-demanded music sheets, as well as the personal work you’ve shared with us. Hot-diggety, that dance track you posted not too long ago was just off-the-hook. When you start making albums, I’d like to pre-order some.

VietPucca. Val, methinks you’re a girl that has it all—or at least most of the stuff guys want in a girl, and girls want in themselves—wit, hotness, humour, creativity, and all of that other good stuff. I know you’ll guide TBP2005 to be the best it could possible be.

Adee. Addy, you’re such a sweet girl with all your media contributions and abundant animated pets that everyone except myself likes. I’m just crude like that. For all the times you wished me to stop stressing out and take it easy, I felt them sincerely. Thank you.

lildan814. Dan, I swear I thought you were Caucasian when I saw your staff profile pic. With that Viet karaoke-freestlye you made a few months back, you’ve single-handedly rekindled that spark that I lost with Freestyle music—one that I’ve lost, and regained once again, if even just for a short while.

cutiebunnybaby. Abbye, we’ve had our tough times but as I’ve said in your EMP, I’m relieved that that’s in the past. I truly appreciate everything you’ve done for BoAjjang as well as for it’s many patrons. You rock.

angelicshan - I've seen BoA, and I've seen BoA because of you. You deserve to take a bow. Thanks for all the pretties.

mzfingfing. You're special. Period.

6 A 7 7 7 5. 6 A 7 7 7 5, 1 A 2 B 3 C 4 D 5 E 6 F 7 G 8 H 9 I 10 J 11 K 12 L 13 M 14 N 15 O 16 P 17 Q 18 R 19 S 20 T 21 U 22 V 23 W 24 X 25 Y 26 Z.

Honorable Mentions

anathel. Thanks for designing the initial BoAjjang layout. I thought it helped the site a lot in its growth.

anime811. Your generosity is immense. I’m amazed. P.S. Please stop skipping school! =P

armsever. When you decide to get an 'r' for your nick. I'll help you bug the admin for it. Thanks for all your help.

Ayu. You're a real nice dude. Sorry for your files loss a while back.

babydragon. 90% of your posts makes me smile/laugh. You're such a hoot~ (The other 10%, I should give you a warning for--*jk*)

Billy-X - Your signed BoA stuff...I still want 'em. (**Hint**)

Blebekblebek. Don't drown for good, ever, please.

blindboi. How can a person be here for the longest time and have your post count? :) All subbing team members are cool in my book.

BoAFriend. It's amazing how you can go off on tangents. One minute you're thanking me, the next minute, you get so off-topic--hilariously interesting.

BoAlicious. Your name, I want it.

BoAReallyLuvsMe. Not as much as she loves me.

BuNnIeS. I'm still confused as to what your real age is.

calvin_ng_. Thanks for reupping all those times. I appreciate the help.

cathy86. You're a much stronger girl than you were when you first came here. Congratulations for coming so far. BTW, nice vacation pics.

chococat_825. Thanks for helping me out with reups all the time. They're much appreciated.

chu. The first person who offered me an FTP to post files. Too bad we got raped then. Oh yeah, stop spamming, you spammer-wannabe—hah!

chubbyvox. Britney's blessed to have a fan like you. You defend her well against all the haters here.

Chupacabras. I just recently found out what your name meant—freaky stuff man.

CKJ-C - Sorry my fserve's busted. I also ran out of HD space so I had to archive most of my stuff.

CorAz0n. Little did you know, but I leeched you too! We're just about even now.

crazee4music. Your legacy: (1) 934mb file, (2) cute self, (3) cheerful demeanor. You’re a pretty cool gal we miss around the DLs section.

Daenar. Sam, you’re a real funny guy with some pretty-boy looks. I thought I’d mention you here since you’ve been really nice with all the help as of late.

dictatormax84. THANKS FOR NOT TYPING IN PURE BOLD CHARACTERS ANYMORE.

divaliciousxo12. Angelic voice...really. You got a lot of people excited about you really fast. Amazing.

Eiji. What do you mean you're not here? You are. =P You've been less active the last few and you never send me money so I kind of missed you when I was doing this ;).

Endless Love - Thanks for helping me with the YSIs. Hope to exchange a lot more with you soon.

ErickDM. You always have something nice to say. That's rare these days. Thanks for ‘em.

eya. Your graphics are crazy. You make up for all the artistic talent many of us don't have.

Hikari. Paper eater 4 lyfe I say!! Cuteness overload, really.

itzmonkee. You cracked me the freak up with all those monkey pics. You still crack me up these days even w/o the props. P.S. That “advertising” quote you made of me was so out-of-context but who cares. Heh.

iynaix. I've done a great injustice for not posting your tutorials. You officially make me 'TEH SUKK'

JoNPiNoY. It was fun talking to you about BoA. Not too many people want to know/talk about BoA as much you do anymore. Hope to see you in the future.

JustLovely. We also had a rocky start. But hey, everything's patched up now. Hope everything's well.

K-PopChink. You really saved me the lot of us from the Clubbox stuffs. Thanks. (P.S. Are you going for the record? Your post count went off-the-roof the last week.)

KaTaKlysma. Thanks for joining the subbing team. I can’t wait to see more of your work.

KiWi. You have the BoA vinyls that I don't have. You increase my envy-meter to unknown lengths.

korniceman3000. Reup king? I believe that's still you.

krypto89. You're not as active anymore which is why I skipped you. Luckily, Danny reminded me of you :P. Thanks for all the times you've helped me with reups. You're one of the most reliable reloaders I've come across.

krjeami. Props. Respect. Peace. I (we) know Korea is proud of you. Hope to see you put your English-forte’ on future news updates.

LiLstephy. Your FEP pwns mine. We have our differences but that’s ok. I think we settled it in your FEP. I thank you for brightening up BoAjjang with your presence.

Mirai Pan-chan. It’s funny how you’re all over the place. Everywhere I look, there’s a post by you. Soon enough, we'll need another hard drive and another tradition (10k), especially bought/made for you.

Mr. X. I promise, I will never reveal who you are :o

Odyism. That strong voice is something else. BoA w/ a man's voice--I'll try that.

pachiZa. Thanks for bringing all those news bits to us. We appreciate all your help.

Porridge. I (still) like to eat.

Queeneverythang. I just love your name. Reminds of a girl I know.

Redmage. I remember how you got rocked here when you were new, now you're one the forum's best members I think.

rEinA. Our first ‘talk’ was when you told me off for posting a file that you’ve posted prior. Those were the days eh? Heh. No harm, no foul.

richurd. I hate to admit it, but your Trashcan Clan's pretty damn amusing.

RNA072100. The only nick that admits an identity crisis. Aloha~

RockWithBoA. I always get confused with you and the next member on this list. (See below)

RockWithMe192. I always get confused with you and the previous member on this list. (See above)

Sakura Blossoms. Don’t really know you that well but your nick just popped in my head. I guess you’re just one of the cool gals out here.

Squiddy. Ryan, you’re one of those peeps that makes me laugh consistently without me having to give you a warning. I see you as the next Jerry Seinfeld--Asian Version, less the excessive feminine qualities of Jerry.)

Yongwon. Come back to back to BJ...you and me have some unfinished business to take care of.

To everyone that has been warned/banned by me: Understand that I don't hate you, nor anyone for that matter. It's because of your actions that I had to do whatever it is I did...to uphold this forum's rules, and basically to protect the interests of the greater many.

~ Fini ~

++ Feel free to comment away. I promise I won’t feel bad if you don’t say anything :o
++ Take care, see you around the forums, and continue supporting TBP2005!

#2 animepro22

animepro22

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:11 PM

wow nice FEP XD i'ma reallly try and c if i can donate sum $$ for TBP2005 XD i just keep frogeting for sumreason >_<

#3 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:13 PM

Congradulations on reaching 5K :)

#4 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:24 PM

Hey Ace
this is probably my plainest response to a special post..no pets or anything too!!
;)
Great post man!!!
:) <_<
Btw i think you should add Krypto89, i dont think one man has had more
reups than anyone i have ever heard of.

Boajjang Dictionary:

RE UP:
Verb. To initiate a continued lifespan for a downloadable file, extending a yousendit
link that can expire.

another Boajjang definition:

Ace: N. the Oldest poster besides Coolin on boajjang.com, the largest international BoA fan site on the internet. Ace, aka Andrew is noted for outstanding ability to moderate a forum serving loving BoA fans everywhere. His high abilities for news reports and file support are excellent and love for BoA is unmatched. :P

Edited by kuraudo, 18 June 2005 - 10:24 PM.

#5 krjeami

krjeami

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:27 PM

Thanks and congratulations. :)

#6 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:53 PM

Congratulation on reaching your FEP..

#7 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! Ace...

U have been a great moderator... thanks...

#8 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:21 PM

Congratulations on your FEP. :)

You're one of the most mature people I've seen on BoAjjang, it's an honor having you on the team. <_<

#9 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:31 PM

congratz on ur FEP =)

#10 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:35 PM

Congratulations on achieving so much and contributing to BoAjjang. You truly help make it a great place, even though at times it seem slike people don't notice :)
And thanks for all the comments they are all simple, clean, yet amazingly effect O.o;

#11 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:35 PM

I'm starting to understand this FEP thing.
Congratualations on your 5k :]
and thank you for everything you've done for the forum

lol the

To everyone that has been warned/banned by me:

was really out of the blue. (Well, for me anyways.) Hahah yeah, I laughed ><. Wasn't supposed to, right?

#12 iynaix

iynaix

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:38 PM

...just like Hikki's Song: "Simple and Clean"

iynaix. I've done a great injustice for not posting your tutorials.  You officially make me 'TEH SUKK'

Congrats on doing your FEP and thx for having such faith in my tutorials. Maybe im dumb? but what does 'TEH SUKK' mean? <_<

Posted Image

heres 1000 BJD for you! :)

#13 K-PopChink

K-PopChink

Beat Of Chink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:48 PM

K-PopChink. You really saved me the lot of us from the Clubbox stuffs. Thanks. (P.S. Are you going for the record? Your post count went off-the-roof the last week.)

thanks Ace for the shout out...I cant believe I actually got mention...its an honor ;) And your FEP is the best! because its simple and clean :) You mean for the most posts record? I dont know about that...I just wanted to hurry up and get 2,000 posts, so I can change my memeber title...I can do that when I get 2,000 posts, right? haha <_< My brother is one of the top posters over at soompi.... well your a great mod and congrats on getting 5,193 posts :P

Edited by K-PopChink, 19 June 2005 - 12:58 AM.

#14 roXer

roXer

BoA* Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:48 PM

Yoh Andrew! My first time calling you by your name. ;) Congrats on your FEP! You've been a great contribution to BoAjjang so far and a highly respected mod. Most of your comments are mature and I really like that part of you. You could be funny at times too. <_<
Keep shinning for BoA! :) *peace*

#15 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:59 PM

Redmage. I remember how you got rocked here when you were new, now you're one the forum's best members I think.

cool,u remembered me :) congrats andrew, i love your boa* montage <_< i still do, in fact i save one of your montage video in my mobile phone till now, u rawks ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users