28 replies to this topic

#1 Sara, Sara, Sara, Sarang-hae-yo

Sara, Sara, Sara, Sarang-hae-yo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:25 PM

Wow, 1000 Posts @ Boajjang..I am a member of many forums but it's easily the best (really it is) there's none of those creeps and weird people (in a bad way) like on other forums and its a real friendly community here where we all enjoy BoA. Enough of my praise, here are my EMP dedications: :) Sorry it's a bit rubbish without pictures ^_^

Stacey/Cardcaptor Stacey/Koda Kumi Jnr
I did my first duet with you! I remember it was the Valenti world version! You have a soft pretty voice and talking to you always cheers me up as well as hearing your songs. In some ways you have a different outlook on life to me and its really interesting to listen. I remember you said you heard my voice and then wanted to get to know me and liked my voice..that made me so happy!

You get: All of Koda Kumi's CDs and PVs + A trip to Japan

Cathy/Cathy86/Mariah Jnr

My singing buddy! I'm glad I found someone else who loves high notes and has a passion for singing and types of voices. Never let anyone get you down, you know you're great :D I love that you have a high soprano and of course your high notes ;) I really admire that you like singing that is soulful and human, and not just a perfect following of notes, singing has to be coloured with emotion.

You get: A stage microphone and an audition to a record company of your choice :lol:

Corina/Rockwithme192

I remember you were one of the first great singers of Boajjang and you have always got better and better. Your tips on how to sing less nasally really helped me! You always listened and commented to my songs which meant a lot to me. You are great elsewhere on the forums and you're always a large part of Boajjang.

You Get: The same as Cathy XD

Kuraudo
When I had that disaster of losing all my files you really helped me rebuild my collection and gave me that huge A-nation file too. As you said to me in your EMP you are a great person to talk to too and you are very knowledgable with the technical aspects of music and always contribute well to discussions (god I sound like an teacher now :lol:).

You get: Some time off from uploading! :lol: + Your own customisable sound editing software (If you haven't got a comprehensive one already :D)

Eiji

I like the way you criticise songs honestly but tactfully, which include mine too :D You're also someone I always notice (maybe because you use a different font :D) but also you are a big part of Boajjang.

You get: Well I've got 2 laptops free, if I get a 3rd one, you get it :D

LilStephy

Well what would Boajjang be without you? You make it much more lively here and seem to know everyone :D You really are kyoot :D I remember showing a photo of you to a friend and she thought you were 20 XD

You get: A shopping spree in Tokyo shopping centre with 30000000 Yen :D

Spring Sakura
You have an absolutely wonderful voice, and I loooooooved your live performance of First love. I always like reading what you think in discussions and keep posting pictures because you really are as pretty as your voice :lol:

You get: To perform at A-nation 2006 :D

Kakashi Mina
Your singing is amazing and you also often listen to and make comments and good criticism of my singing, which has really helped!

You get: To perform at A-nation 2008 since you're a bit younger than Chloe :D

Chidori

I remember when you first posted your songs you really didn't like them, but I'm really glad you have become more confident and you really are improving, I really liked your versions of Pie Jesu and Reflection. You are always kind and caring and willing to help others, I'm sure you're like that IRL too. Oh, and your mixing of songs is really great. :)

You get: A holiday to a country of your choice

Vocaltalentz

You're relatively new, but I've liked seeing your views especially in the member creations section for singing, and I liked talking about singing with you too - I loved your dance videos for Valenti too!

Mods/Staff/Important ppl
Boajjang wouldn't be the same without you, with the unrelenting hard work, patience and determination with subtitling, encoding, news or whatever contribution, as well as the amazing BoA project 2005 it proves that Boajjang is the most dedicated site to BoA providing the greatest news and media, so Kamsamnida and Arigatou to all of you!

If I've forgotten someone then GOMENNASAI!!! Please let me know and I will add you!

Edited by Sara, Sara, Sara, Sarang-hae-yo, 13 July 2005 - 12:26 PM.

#2 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:31 PM

yes first reply! hehe :lol: :) ^_^ CONGRATS LEE <3 omg you are soo sweet :) hehe, i really hope to become better friends with you :D

Edited by LiLstephy, 13 July 2005 - 12:32 PM.

#3 chidori

chidori

10+ years of loving BoA :)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,714 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:34 PM

congratzzzzzzz on 1000 posts!!! :lol: and also thankyou for always being so supportive as well, your advice and comments have helped me improve and given me more confidence, arigatouuuuuuuu :) a country of my choice? hmmmmm *thinks* JAPAN! ^____^ i really wanna go there :) thankyou again! Hey, u wanna do a collab? ^_^

Edited by chidori, 13 July 2005 - 12:36 PM.

#4 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:35 PM

CONGRATZ ON UR EMP :lol: :)

#5 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:41 PM

Congrats, man!~

#6 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:45 PM

AWWW!!!!!!!!! :lol: thats sweet Lee :) ^_^ :) im glad that I could help you out so much and raise your spirit with reviews and comments :D, your a great friend and im happy to have you as one, congrats on the big 1K!

#7 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:57 PM

Congrats! haha Those are mighty fine gifts ^___^
I don't remember downloading any of your songs :) uh oh..
Must do it now ^_^
Glad you could add so much to the community, its what makes it great! :lol:

Edited by kuraudo, 13 July 2005 - 12:57 PM.

#8 foreverdancer

foreverdancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:20 PM

Congrats on your EMP! :lol:

#9 jonethug

jonethug

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:37 PM

Congrats :huh:

#10 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:53 PM

CONGRATS ON REACHING YOUR EMP!

#11 grayscale

grayscale

BoA's Bae Bae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 04:44 PM

congratulations lee! hehe

1000 post is awesome ^^

very niice presents btw :huh:

#12 Irzu7

Irzu7

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 05:19 PM

congrats!...i haven't reached half ur post count yet :huh:

#13 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 07:55 PM

yay congrats XD i havent seen emp post for a while

#14 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 08:24 PM

congratZ!!! -_-
hope to get to kno ya bettER!

#15 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:09 PM

Spring Sakura
You have an absolutely wonderful voice, and I loooooooved your live performance of First love. I always like reading what you think in discussions and keep posting pictures because you really are as pretty as your voice :(

You get: To perform at A-nation 2006 :(

View Post

AWWWWW! -_-

lol, perform at A-nation 2006? I wish!!!

Big congrats on your EMP!
I'm so honoured that you included me in this! :P
Really brightened up my day of endless studying!!! :(
I'll take this opportunity to thank you for always giving great criticism on my singing! It really helps and you truly are as sweet as they come. :lol:

wha......so many hug smilies ne? But you deserve them!!!!! :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users