#1 xxfcuk

xxfcuk

vive le fcuk!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:37 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to my VERY LATE EMP post. I'll try to keep this brief.

Wow. I haven't even been here all that long and already at 1000+ posts. I almost forgot about making an EMP. I don't usually pay attention to my post count >_< . Alrightey, so im not quite sure what I'm supposed to do here. Imma just do whatever and hope I remember what I picked up off previous member's EMPs. :P

NOTE: I will forget people >_< Its just me being forgetful, as usual. :P

HERE WE GO...

Chidori:
Mommy, is that you? I remember first coming here and seeing your thread asking if anybody would like to join your huge family. Then homeless me came running and i became your son. Even though I'm like the "quiet, unknown" kid in the family and havent talked to you too much, I still care!! To support your singing talent, you get your very own RECORDING STUDIO!!~ Enjoy.
Posted Image

Iynaix:
Daddy! :lol: Dude, where you been?? s'all good. I respect you for all that you do. Keep up all the good work with your graphics. Definately respectable pieces of artwork. We're not too close but s'all good. Looking forward to getting to know more about you.

xx_lost_love_xx:
SIS!! Yes, I remember meeting you while you decided if I would be your brother or uncle. That argument took quite a while. Ahahahas. anyway, it's been cool seeing you around. Hope to get to know you more. I'll just give you something completely random. :lol:
Posted Image

Katnip:
Kathy, Kathy, Kathy. What's up Kathy? Ahahas. I didn't even know that a BoAjjang member went to my school. But wait, you graduated right? ^_^ Damn..and i didnt even get the chance to get to know you. Oh well. I'll be seeing you around here. ^_^ Wait a second, who's this dude down here......
Posted Image
Keep staring.....:lol:

JWu:
Posted Image
Dude, the toughest guy here. Takes all the poop that gets thrown at him. Somebody's gotta be tough and run things here, and along comes JWu. He helps keeps things clean and in order. He knows what he's doing so I got nothing against that. That's why i respect him.

Coolin:
The man who created BoAjjang, and the guy i owe it ALL to. This community wouln't be here without him and alll the time he sacrificed to bring this place to life. It takes alot of determination to start up and run such a large community. Damn, imagine all the time put into something that some people just take advantage of. Colin, you are the man. Ahahas :P

VietPucca:
We don't talk much. Well, we don't talk at all but your cool so you get to be here. You spend alot of your time running TBP 2005, which is a huge project and responsibility so i give you all my repect for that. :D

LiLstephy:
Yes, the one and only TRUE Camera-Whore of BoAjjang. Giving us all some constant eyecandy to expect. We don't talk much here either but we got time. Hope to get to know you more. :D

To Everybody Else...
Everybody has done something to make me enjoy my stay here. All my respect goes out to My Family! I have the worst memory so I won't be able to mention them all here. Just know that I still care. :D Special thanks to all the ones who are constantly uploading, sharing, updating, and keeping me, and the rest of BoAjjang, up to date with all there is to know about BoA. Many thanks. :D

Well, I guess that's it.

All this typing is making me hungry.
Food for EVERYBODY!!
I hope everone likes sushi.

Posted Image

#2 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:40 PM

xx_lost_love_xx:
SIS!! Yes, I remember meeting you while you decided if I would be your brother or uncle. That argument took quite a while. Ahahahas. anyway, it's been cool seeing you around. Hope to get to know you more. I'll just give you something completely random. ^_^
Posted Image

awww raymond remembered me!! i was hoping to get to know you better too but your never online :P. go online, so i can talk to you on msn! you disappeared off bjj for a while but now your back!

dont worry even though you are not online we can always talk through bjj :lol: and get to know each other better cuz you seem like a cool lil bro.

:P congrats on your emp lil bro! thanks for the gift and your sis loves you lots! :P

Edited by xx_lost_love_xx, 28 July 2005 - 05:49 PM.

#3 jonethug

jonethug

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:53 PM

congrats dude on your emp ^_^

#4 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:54 PM

OMG FOOD!! *eats it all* ^_^ congrats on ur emp! i didnt even make mine yet :P hope shengyi doesnt read this...

#5 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:57 PM

hey, congrats on your emp ^_^

#6 kimchiBoAchan

kimchiBoAchan

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:02 PM

^_^ Congrats on ur EMP :P

#7 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:24 PM

Congratulations on reaching Emp! It's been awhile since my name has been in an emp, haha. Oh, and I got dibs on the ikura. Mine!

#8 APrayer4U

APrayer4U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:06 PM

Congratulations on your emp! ^_^

*looks at the food* Thats only enough for one person :P

#9 Naruta-chan

Naruta-chan

VietPucca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:15 PM

wow i am surprised to see my name there. wasn't expecting that.

thank you. ^______^
well...happy EMP, and congrats!

i lvoe the food
Posted Image

everything looks extra big

#10 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:17 PM

YAY!!!! XXFUKC!!! ^_^, congrats on your emp and im gonna let someone else have my sushi, im not a fish fan :P;!

#11 Daenar

Daenar

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:15 PM

i'm heading straight for the ginger!!! NOT!!! i secretly actually want the wasabi-in-leaf-shapes lol!! and ya.. CONGRATZ dude on your emp!!! ahh, i don't actually think i remember you joining the family ^_^. oh well, s'wut i get for having shengyi lol!! so keep up the awesome posting and can't wait til your fep bro!

#12 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:31 PM

congratulations on ur EMP

Edited by Daphne86, 28 July 2005 - 08:32 PM.

#13 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:00 PM

congrats!
omg, look at all that yummy sushi +__+

#14 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:30 PM

SUSHI!!!!!!!! awwwwwwww.......^_^ yum yum

:D That makes me ur sister too, if shengyi's ur sis...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :) :D

#15 .:+innocentangel+:.

.:+innocentangel+:.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:40 AM

congrats congrats on ur 1k emp post...!!!!!
*celebrates*
sushiiiiii.. looks yummy.. *serves a jar of green tea*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users