1. Coolin:-The founder of BoAjjang.com I salute you and thank you for finding BoAjjang.com otherwise I would never have made so many wonderful friends.
2. Ace:-Thanks for working so hard to keep BoAjjang.com smooth running and that everything goes well. I don’t know you that well, but I think that you should get a new computer!
3. Ptoor:-the moderator of BoAjjang.com…Thanks for doing such a good job to keep BoAjjang at the pace it is…you get a pic of linkin park
4. Atlantis aka Angela:- hey twinnie, I remember it as it was yesterday when cat posted a post about the cds that I posted to her and you ask me for my msn and started to chat with me. I treasure times then and really enjoy meeting you. Hope that we get to meet again after I get back from Australia!
5. Ayu:-You were the first person to respond to my first ever post. I thank you and hope to know you better!
6. Cathy86 aka Catherine aka Cat:-thanks for all your support and encouragement since we met. You get: a dance and recording studio for your studies and a pic of your fav artist Mariah Carey…*hugs x 2*Word cannot express my thanks towards you… I email you a composition that I did to express my thanks.
--Great Sounding because their equipment is maintained by the best technicians in the business, who also happen to be engineers - both Mastering and Recording. They know, as well as you do, how under-maintained equipment can get in the way of the music.
Great Atmosphere because when you record at Dangerous, it's your place. Being a one-studio facility, you not only have their complete attention, you have as much privacy as you desire and instant access to the most vibrant neighborhood in New York City.
Great Staff because they're talented, experienced, easy-going and your project is their priority. And if you need a session musician, there is a wealth of talent in the Dangerous World. We can make it happen.
The sprungwood floor of the 2,609-square foot Dance Studio is encircled by a ring of sand-blasted windows 15 feet above the floor, while a band of clear windows at the floor level looks out onto the densely textured vegetation and sentient landscape. The dancer, moving in the zone between these two windows, hovers between earth and sky. The walls are birch plywood, and an air return acts as a sculptural element, but functions as a bench. There are no windows on the areas adjacent to public walkways to ensure dancer's privacy. However, the magnificent sliding doors lead to a semi-private deck and create a breathtaking connection to the environment.
• 1 Baldwin Upright Piano
• 2 Dance bars
• Marley Dance Floor covering
With her new album, Mariah Carey is putting the headline-making personal and professional troubles of the past few years behind her. "The Emancipation of Mimi" -- based on her nickname -- is about reclaiming herself as a person and redefining her image, she says. "I know who I am as a person, I know who I am as an artist, and I know who my fans are. ... I don't feel like I have to prove anything on this record."
-Thanks for the “Get well” card when I was sick during my uni exam, it really brighten up my day.
8. Leonheart aka Clement:
- Hey Clement, I realty enjoy chatting with you on msn and meeting you. Even though we don’t know each other that much, I hope to know you better. I know you like soccer and basketball..so and oops..i forgot..a pic of BoA as well:
The conceptual design of the proposed sport stadium based on criteria as required to bid for the 2010 Soccer World Cup.
Edited by Daphne86, 30 July 2005 - 11:24 PM.