21 replies to this topic

#1 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:07 PM

Wow! it seems like yesterday that I join BoAjjang.com. I'm at my 1002 post already..so here goes,...I wanna thank:

1. Coolin:-The founder of BoAjjang.com I salute you and thank you for finding BoAjjang.com otherwise I would never have made so many wonderful friends.

Posted Image

2. Ace:-Thanks for working so hard to keep BoAjjang.com smooth running and that everything goes well. I don’t know you that well, but I think that you should get a new computer!

Posted Image

3. Ptoor:-the moderator of BoAjjang.com…Thanks for doing such a good job to keep BoAjjang at the pace it is…you get a pic of linkin park

Posted Image

4. Atlantis aka Angela:- :lol:  hey twinnie, I remember it as it was yesterday when cat posted a post about the cds that I posted to her and you ask me for my msn and started to chat with me. I treasure times then and really enjoy meeting you. Hope that we get to meet again after I get back from Australia!

Posted Image

Posted Image

5. Ayu:-You were the first person to respond to my first ever post. I thank you and hope to know you better!

Posted Image

6. Cathy86 aka Catherine aka Cat:-thanks for all your support and encouragement since we met. You get: a dance and recording studio for your studies and a pic of your fav artist  Mariah Carey…*hugs x 2*Word cannot express my thanks towards you… I email you a composition that I did to express my thanks.
Posted Image
--Great Sounding because their equipment is maintained by the best technicians in the business, who also happen to be engineers - both Mastering and Recording. They know, as well as you do, how under-maintained equipment can get in the way of the music.

Great Atmosphere because when you record at Dangerous, it's your place. Being a one-studio facility, you not only have their complete attention, you have as much privacy as you desire and instant access to the most vibrant neighborhood in New York City.

Great Staff because they're talented, experienced, easy-going and your project is their priority. And if you need a session musician, there is a wealth of talent in the Dangerous World. We can make it happen.

Posted Image
The sprungwood floor of the 2,609-square foot Dance Studio is encircled by a ring of sand-blasted windows 15 feet above the floor, while a band of clear windows at the floor level looks out onto the densely textured vegetation and sentient landscape. The dancer, moving in the zone between these two windows, hovers between earth and sky. The walls are birch plywood, and an air return acts as a sculptural element, but functions as a bench. There are no windows on the areas adjacent to public walkways to ensure dancer's privacy. However, the magnificent sliding doors lead to a semi-private deck and create a breathtaking connection to the environment.
• 1 Baldwin Upright Piano
• 2 Dance bars
• Marley Dance Floor covering

Posted Image
With her new album, Mariah Carey is putting the headline-making personal and professional troubles of the past few years behind her. "The Emancipation of Mimi" -- based on her nickname -- is about reclaiming herself as a person and redefining her image, she says. "I know who I am as a person, I know who I am as an artist, and I know who my fans are. ... I don't feel like I have to prove anything on this record."

7. Iyanix:
-Thanks for the “Get well” card when I was sick during my uni exam, it really brighten up my day.

Posted Image

8. Leonheart aka Clement:
- Hey Clement, I realty enjoy chatting with you on msn and meeting you. Even though we don’t know each other that much, I hope to know you better. I know you like soccer and basketball..so and oops..i forgot..a pic of BoA as well:

Posted Image

Posted Image
The conceptual design of the proposed sport stadium based on criteria as required to bid for the 2010 Soccer World Cup.

Posted Image

Edited by Daphne86, 30 July 2005 - 11:24 PM.

#2 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:17 PM

part 2:

9. lou_4_BoA aka Louise
-  We got to know each other while chatting on msn. Hope that you have had a good time in HK. Also, I hope to get to know you better.You get a pic of BoA! :lol:

Posted Image

10. Sage_002 aka Betty:-Thanks for cheering me up in some of the post when I was down. I enjoy chatting with you on msn and hope to know you better! here's ur present-a silver necklace

Posted Image

11. Shaun:
-We don’t know each other that much, so I hope to get you know you better...I know you like korean movies ^_^

Posted Image

12. Spring Sakura aka Chloe:
-Chloe, even though I don’t know you that well, I do know one thing and that is you comforted me plenty of times in post when I was upset. Arigatoo Gozaimasu! And yes, you sound gd when you sing, so..here's your recording studio!

Posted Image

Shout outs:
Aliciahey
Padlet
VietPucca
Bubblegum
Princess Azalea

ok, that's it...sorry if I left anyone out..and this is a little something for everyone else at BoAjjang.com Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Daphne86, 30 July 2005 - 11:52 PM.

#3 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:26 PM

Thanks for the acknowledgement and kudos to your active ways on the forum. :lol:

#4 Leonhart

Leonhart

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:41 PM

Hope u have a great time at BJ!! hehe.. it was yesterday tht u told me u are reaching 1000, wow! tht was fast.. lol.. Great times chatting with u too! Wish u all the best!!

#5 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:42 PM

Good EMP =]
Congratz to u :lol: hehe im included haha thx =]
congratz to u again! ^_^

Edited by sage_002, 30 July 2005 - 11:43 PM.

#6 SonicBladeX

SonicBladeX

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:44 PM

me....... >.<

#7 shauncai

shauncai

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:46 PM

Thanks daphne,it is nice knowing you.Let chat more to understand each other better.Thank you once again! *hugs*

#8 kimchiBoAchan

kimchiBoAchan

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:09 AM

Haha :lol: Congrats on reaching ur EMP :argue: I'm reaching mine soon ^_^ Sure to include u in my EMP cos u r atlantis best fren :bash:

#9 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:21 AM

CONGRATS DAPHNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!

*sings* "For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good feeeeeeeeeelllloooooooww......WHICH NOBODY CAN DENY!!!"

:bash:

:lol: ^_^ :argue:

#10 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:29 AM

CONGRATS DAPHNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!

*sings* "For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good feeeeeeeeeelllloooooooww......WHICH NOBODY CAN DENY!!!"

:bash:

:lol: ^_^ :argue:

View Post

if u are talking about me Chloe..you are sadly mistaken...I DENY!! PS- like the recording studio?

#11 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:38 AM

4. Atlantis aka Angela:- ^_^   hey twinnie, I remember it as it was yesterday when cat posted a post about the cds that I posted to her and you ask me for my msn and started to chat with me. I treasure times then and really enjoy meeting you. Hope that we get to meet again after I get back from Australia!

Posted Image

Posted Image

View Post

:P :P :hug: :hug: CONGRATULATIONS TWINNIE!!!!!!!

I hope we shall keep in touch! hehhee... and yes, do tell me next time if u come back to Singapore! It was nice knowing a nice ger like u!!!!! :)

Haha :P Congrats on reaching ur EMP ^_^ I'm reaching mine soon :P Sure to include u in my EMP cos u r atlantis best fren :P

View Post

Of course!!!!!! hehehe.... if u don't add her name, I'll kill u... ^_^ :argue: :bash: :P :lol: jk... :P

#12 kimchiBoAchan

kimchiBoAchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:04 AM

Of course!!!!!! hehehe.... if u don't add her name, I'll kill u...  ^_^  :argue:  :bash:  :P  :lol: jk... :P

View Post

[color=green]I dont believe :P :P

#13 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 08:36 AM

congrats to reaching 1k daphne :) hehe

#14 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 08:41 AM

Aww. Thanks Daphne for the mention! Although I don't deserve all the credit you gave me (since so many people do a lot to keep this place in the great state that it is--truly a team-effort I say), I'll take it! **Yoinks** :P

And that computer too. Sweet~ :) Congrats on EMPing it up.

#15 jonethug

jonethug

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:04 AM

Congrats on your emp Daphne :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users