#1 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:08 AM

LADIES AND GENTLEDUDES! And now presenting…*drum roll* Winnie’s EMP! =]

Ok late EMP post but same thing :P…I’m only doing this because Betty told me to :lol: I hope you feel special Betty xP I might be doing this wrong :) never did one of these EMP posts before *checks random EMPs* yeah I’m not doing anything special like Shengyi’s emp -_-

Thanks to Coolin, being the founder of BoAjjang
And I cant forget ptoor, Choopy, SexyBoAFan, Ace, VietPucca, Jwu, Timmy, kuraudo and Diana139 for working hard to keep BoAJjang running smoothly! You guys are awesome =] I think im forgetting some mods :o
I don’t talk to most of you but I still remember that whole incident with Troung and Choopy :lol: that was hilarious! U guys made my tummy hurt!

BoALover (Will) – Oh Will u make me laugh :lol: your thread asking someone to marry you, the paperbag over your head, your surprised face…:wub: gosh I gotta talk to you more! How come you’re never on msn? :( You’re so sweet. Like the time you made me spam...and then you broke me...and you call people the weirdest names hahah *ahem* popcorn, miracle bubbles, MICROWAVES?! lmao. love you. :wub: :hug:

Anime811 (Karen) – u drug abusing thieving aunt!! Haha! Yes we all know your secret about trying to drug the whole family and rob our money but we still love u. and what gives with this whole pet squirrel thing!? That doesn’t make me part squirrel does it!? Haha you’re the coolest aunt/squirrel/mutant goat freak :lol: I love talking to you on msn. I still say you’re more violent than me ^_^

Aprayer4U (Chris) – I’m not evil! Just cuz I have some weird liking of weapons doesn’t mean I’m evil!

Chidori – I’m still wondering how u can keep up with all of us :P ur a great singer and I cant ask for a better mommy :wub:

Daenar (Sam) – MR CAMERA GIGILO! U take the most awesomest pics! the whole disowning thing…:lol: yeah it wasn’t me! Shengyi blamed me cuz I got married 1st!! I didn’t disown u…it was ALL mommy and Shengyi I tell u!! it wasn’t my fault! :ph34r:

Dalilvietplaya (Timmy) – please refer to my comment for Aprayer4U

ItzMonkee – haha ur one funny guy that has some weird fetish for monkeys?
“Genious” :P

Iynaix – DADDY! Ur such a great dad and ur awesome at making graphics =]

Koneko (Thaoie) – SPAMMER!! I cant keep up with ur spamming. U are definitely the spam queen :) u and Shengyi call me way too much! And u keep complaining I leave early! Pssssh!!

K-popchink (Johnny)– Let’s go spam another thread!! :ph34r: it isn’t me starting these convos in threads!! *points to Johnny* you’re really nice and funny =] and a great spammer…:P

Mirai-Panchan (Mirai) - STALKER!! Well…not my stalker but still…STALKER!! U make some of the most weirdest and random topics :lol: gl with Tony =]

MonochromicFlame (Tony) – U THEIVING DICKWAD U KEPT STEALING MY WORD! :P haha u have the cutest voice ever…seriously…I miss you on BJ :( and ur not allowed to call me anymore when I’m sleeping :angry:

Padlet (Quynh) – you’re incredibly adorable…*pinches cheeks* :ph34r: your gifs are so awesome. And and and…you’re a great fanfic writer! Still waiting for Chapter 3 :P

Sage_002 (Betty) – Betty ur so awesome. I’m doing this EMP because of u! I hope you feel special because of this :lol: I love talking to you on msn. Stay cool! B) :P

Spring_Sakura (Chloe) – I don’t talk to you much but you’re really funny on BJ :lol: and you’re so cute!!

Squiddy (Ryan): ANOTHER THEIVING DICKWAD HERE! :P and I’m not Napolean Dynamite :wub:

xx_lost_love_xx (Shengyi) – remember when u adopted me!? Haha figures…u adopt everyone :P and my sister that has some freak obsession with the kiddy channel! Hahah! *starts singing* down by the bay…where the watermelons grow….:blink: and and and…um singing xmas songs in the middle of May :o :lol: camwhore…xD

ok I know I forgot a lot of people >< don’t hurt me…if I forgot you yell me and I’lll add you. Forgive my horrible memory! *bows* and I dunno what presents to give you. Request! :ph34r: this has to be the most boringest EMP ever made :lol:
I love you all. Thanks for making my time at BoAjjang a good one :) :hug:
I hope I did this EMP thing right ><

Edited by Winnierz, 11 September 2005 - 05:13 AM.

#2 jonethug

jonethug

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:11 AM

Congrats on your emp winnie :)

#3 Mr.Uchi

Mr.Uchi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:12 AM

:P nice EMP :) made me learn a lil more bout some pplz...

Sadly Someone's not on thr :)

#4 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:38 AM

WINNIEEEE! congrats on making it to 1K :)

#5 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:16 AM

xx_lost_love_xx (Shengyi) – remember when u adopted me!? Haha figures…u adopt everyone -_- and my sister that has some freak obsession with the kiddy channel! Hahah! *starts singing* down by the bay…where the watermelons grow….:P and and and…um singing xmas songs in the middle of May :) :) camwhore…xD

tehe hey i wasnt the only one listening to kiddy channel! plus you were singing christmas songs with me. remember when we started talking about christmas presents? lol ahaha

we have the weirdest convos winnie!

congrats winnie! and you finally decided to do your emp

#6 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:29 AM

congrats winnie on your emp!!! ::dances around::......:P!!! :)

#7 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:41 AM

Congrats!! Tony here. Lmaoo!! Your the dickwad.. :)

[Mod Edit: Please do not share your account with banned members. They were banned for a reason.]

#8 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:44 AM

Congratulations on your milestone and consistant activeness on the forums. :)

#9 APrayer4U

APrayer4U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:02 AM

XP CONGRATS ON YOUR EMP WINNIE!

And yes...! Just cause you're evil doesnt mean I dont love you to death mommy :) :P

#10 K-PopChink

K-PopChink

Beat Of Chink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:16 AM

K-popchink (Johnny)– Let’s go spam another thread!! :ph34r: it isn’t me starting these convos in threads!! *points to Johnny* you’re really nice and funny =] and a great spammer…:P

omg wow I actually got mentioned, thanks so much Winnie :hug: Your EMP is very nice and simple :thumbsup: Your the one who turned me into a spammer, I get it from you :) Congrats again on getting 1,000 posts ^_^ I hope we don't start another convo in your thread :rolleyes: *runs away* :ph34r:

#11 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:19 AM

Oh oh Winnie!!
Congrats :) :rolleyes:

#12 LiquidMatrix

LiquidMatrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:47 AM

Congarats! :) :rolleyes:

#13 eya

eya

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:48 AM

congratz winnie! :]

#14 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:34 PM

congratz on ur emp :) hahaha. u forgot the gifts winnie! :rolleyes:

#15 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

jonethug: thanks =]
UchihaItachi: i told you i was forgetting some people :P
LiLstephy: noooo stephy! i forgot u in my emp. :( i'll edit it later
xx_lost_love_xx: shhhhh shengyi! no one needs to know i was singing with u! =X
RockWithMe192: thanks cori =] :ph34r: *dances with you*
Mirai Pan-chan: *waves* hi tony! u little hacker what are u doing on mirais username? im not the dickwad u mutant seamonkey :rolleyes:
ptoor: thanks :D
APrayer4U: im telling u im not evil! :ph34r: :hug:
K-PopChink: of course i would mention u silly! how can i forget my spamming buddy? ^_^ i did not turn u into a spammer! lies i tell u! not my fault u reply to my posts...or i reply to ur posts :P
kuraudo: thanks =] haha whats the :) for? :thumbsup:
LiquidMatrix: thanks =]
eya: thank u =]
sage_002: haha silly betty thats why i told you to request your presents!! :P im a horrible present giver ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users