36 replies to this topic

#1 Shattered;Koibumi

Shattered;Koibumi

Kagome Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:39 PM

WELCOME TO “MIMI’S SUPER LATE BUT I DON’T CARE CAUSE IT’S FINALLY HERE EMP!!!!!!” + “I’M HAPPY TO BE BACK THREAD!”

Sept. 7, 2005 EDIT-Finally finished editing gifts and stuff!! B)

...823 posts later....

Who am I?
-name-
Bleh, it’s ugly.…
-age-
-you can call me-
Mimi
-member since-
Feb 28, 2005
-most active in-
The Lounge
-adores-
Japanese and Korean related things, games, music, etc...
-current obsession-
My dear Takki, my love. Avex Girls BOX(it's a painful addiction!), Crystal Kay, Koda Kumi, soompi, uhljjangs, Joo In Ho, choco tacos, and the songs, Sakura Drops by Utada Hikaru, Manatsu no Magic by Lead, POP is dead by Miyavi, Izayoi no Tsuki by w-inds., IKE IKE by HINOI Team and Pon de Replay by Rihanna. =P
-anything else?-
Nope, let’s get to the presents, shall we?

Oh and everything is color coded and listed in order: Staff members (Administrator, Co-Administrator, Moderators, Subtitling team, News+Info, Graphic Artist), Members (My BJJ family, Others) and finally credits (last words, apologies and The End)

Note: Don’t be a loser and just try and skip to your gifts, how lame!! This is a big thread, cause I combined it, so read the whole thing dammit!! <3
Besides, you don’t have anything better to do, if you did, you wouldn’t be in here in the first place!

BOAJJANG STAFFMEMBERS

Administrator:

`Coolin-Though you hear this often, I must say without you BoAjjang would not exist, so for all the hard work and effort you put into running this site, all the more thanks!!

Present(s):
You get an Administrator’s month off coupon valid through Jan’ 06, I doubt you’ll use it.

Co-Administrator:

`JWu-I really don’t know you at all. Well I just know you do everything in your power to make BoAjjang an amazing place, so thanks. But truth be told, I did kind of dislike you for some reason, I thought you were a tyrant mod who abused their powers, which you probably do and are aware of it, haha, but anyways, I’m glad Coolin chose you as Co-Admin, cause you are really deserving of it and I don’t think no one else could do a better job than you!!

Present(s):
*will be in your pm box when my computer starts to act right*

Moderator(s):

`Ace-One of the two people who could actually get me to shut up when I’m arguing my point in the Serious discussion. That’s rare! You are truly essential to BJ keeping members in order and providing us with amazing write-ups. Thank you. And thanks for constantly having to put up with my annoying requests time after time.

Present(s):
Nothing.
Please take my up most respect and gratitude instead.
Unless you want these pretty pics of Ai Otsuka!

`Choopy-I see you around, but I don’t know you at all. Maybe in the near future I can get to know you better, but for now I just want to say thanks for making BJ as wonderful as it is!

Present(s):
A personalized banner? That’s all I could do, I’m so bad at making graphics T_T
Posted Image

`Ptoor-You are second of the two people who could get me to shut up when I’m arguing my point in the Serious Discussion, and like I said before, that’s rare! Well, lets see, we know you’re an awesome moderator, a bit serious, but of course our moderators can’t be too lenient right? Thanks for keeping things in order and doing all you can to make BJ even more great(er?)!
Oh and...offtopic: I want to thank you for explaining the whole Torrent/leeching/seeding thing, even though I was at a lost, now I finally understand it, so I can seed for BoAjjang!!^^

Present(s):
You like Spiderman and Guitars, right? Soooo......
I tried to do a search on Spiderman, and I just loved this pic!
Posted Image
I couldn't find ANY good guitars....

`SexyBoAFan-Truong, the first person to shout me out in their FEP, not only that, but one of the kindest members I’ve ever encountered on BJ and a fellow lover of the color blue. Dang, so many words to describe you: fun, caring, smart, understanding, cool, sexy, haha. At first I did think you were a girl and I was like she’s a girl and loves BoA?? But I soon came to realize you were a guy! Hehe…Well, I just want to say thank you for being a great moderator and uploader for all my stupid requests!

Present(s):
Posted Image
I'm sorry...I suck at photoshop....

`Thadj-You’re the site programmer? So I should be on my knees thanking you for keeping BJ running smoothly?? *gets on knees* Thank you so much! =]

Present(s):
More THANKS!

Subtitling team

`Cutiebunnybaby-You are a member of the translation team? Japanese, right? Well thank you! Ya’ll do a great job at translating, even though I’ve never watched any of them. I don’t really know you at all, but your posts are so cute!

Present(s):

Posted Image

`KaTaKlysma-A Korean translator for the subtitling team. Okay, well, I don’t know you at all, come to think of it; I don’t know anyone on the subtitling team so let me stop repeating that to get you guys annoyed. I’m sure you do an awesome job at translating!

Present(s):
My appreciation? T_T Sorry....I'm bad with gifts

`TheBear-The head of the translating team. You work really hard to deliver all the latest video clips of BoA subtitled along with the rest of the translating team. Ya’ll are great, I mean amazing, but what am I talking about, I’ve never watched a clip, but I’m sure they’re great anyways! Thank you!

Present(s):
A really cool pen! Hmm…I couldn’t think of anything else.
Posted Image

`News+Info:

Krjeami-Let’s see….I don’t know anything about you, besides the fact that you are Korean and you’ve helped me by translating a few things for me, so thanks personally for that! You’re a cool person, always delivering us BoA-related news fast! Thank you!

Present(s):
Some really beautiful pics of Jeon Ji Hyun!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
And you said you liked the uhljjang Kim Nam Ji like me?
Posted Image
Posted Image
And who can resist a Barnes & Noble gift card? :D
Posted Image

`Kuraudo-Lucky lucky you! You got to see BoA and TVXQ! perform!! I still envy you! But anyways, I want to say thank you for providing BoAjjang with news on BoA! Thank you!!

Present(s):
DBSK Posters :lol: :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image
BoA CD
Posted Image

`Diana139-Heh, I don’t know you either, but I do know you make AWESOME graphics! They are so pretty and you are very talented!! Wow!

Present(s):
Pictures for graphics inspiration.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

BOAJJANG MEMBERS

]My BJJ Family:

`AngelicBeatofBoA-Hey Carmen! We don’t talk much, but I know you are in my BJJ family, because you’re my daughter! You are so pretty! You defentily need to post more pics, okay? And smile more in your pictures!

Present(s):
A whole bunch of spam, MUWAHAHAWA!
Use it carefully! :lol:

`Anime811-My daughter Karen! :hug: You are so funny and sweet! And you are gonna post a pic of you for me, right?? Of course!! Hehe, continue being the amazing spammer you are! With <3! And remember be nice and stop being so evil to everyone :x haha…..jk

Present(s):
I couldn't imagine what you want! :(
You can have EVERYTHING in the world!!^^;

`Cathy86-Hey sister! Omg, you have become the closest person on BJ to me, you are so sweet, and fun. I can’t believe we have so many common interests. Thanks for all those cool PMs, you are the best!!

Present(s):
Posted Image
A private meeting with Mariah Carey herself. xDD
A trip to Korea to record with BoA!
Posted Image Posted Image
One of my absolute FAVORITE Hamasaki Ayumi pics!
Posted Image
*an exclusive gift sent to you when I get my butt up and go to the post office*

`Daener-Hellllllllllooooo camera gigolo! You are so funny with your poses and you are married to my wonderful twinnie, 2 points for you! You are really really cool! ^___^;;
So nice to have you as my brother in law!

Present(s):
I’m afraid you may like this too much.
A new digital camera, but please don’t have TOO much fun with it! lol.
Posted Image

`Hangsangyou-Auntie! I’m so glad you are back, you don’t know how much you were missed! I’m glad you had fun in California and got lots of cool BoA and DBSK stuff. You are so nice, fun and great at making graphics, super talented! I love you! :hug:

]Present(s):
Changmin, of course.
Posted Image
And you get to have Yoochun all to yourself, if anyone dares claim him, I'll hunt them down! >|!

`Koneko-You violent person. <__<
Present(s):
None for you.
jkjkjk
...finishing: You are really cool Thaoie! And funny....*cough*andevil*cough*

Present(s):
Kitties
Posted Image
Posted Image

`Mirai Pan chan-The little strawberry, lol, that’s too cute. And you are even cuter than the name and don’t try to deny it, or I’ll throw something at you via internet! :angry: You are so funny and crazy and weird, haha, in a good way of course! You are the coolest daughter! I have one question though, you are so close to 10,000 posts, what will be the new tradition???? =P

Present(s):
Anything you want! Plus Tony! *winks*

`MisEmILu-Hey Li! Um, let’s see, you are a really cool person! Thanks for helping me when I have a question about French and trying to help me with Korean, lol! You are very nice and cool even though you are old as dirt. :x Don’t kill me!! Hahaha, I hope you are having fun studying and have time to get on to see this!
o9.o5.o5 edit`your mother is sick? Sad to hear that T_T E-mail me sometime!
o9.o7.o5 edit`I just realized I put you in my BJJ family section :lol: oops.

Present(s):
Changmin. Don’t worry; you are not a pedophile in my book. :x <3
And for your obsession with Dana and Lee Soo Young
Posted Image
Posted Image

`MonochromaticFlame-Hey, you are back! Just because I wasn't on, doesn't mean I didnt know what happened, I'm sooo glad you are back, you are really funny!!^^;

Present(s):
My Chemical Romance CD
Posted Image

`NurikoOutlaw-Hello Meghon, one of my BJJ daughters! <3 I’m getting so good with names! *does dance* Woo hoo, but anyways, I just want to say you are very pretty and very cool, and you love dear Gakuto-san, so I [heart] you for being a fan! Hehe!!

Present(s):
Whatever you want, I'm so bad at gifts.
And this....
Posted Image
^Well, Gackts there! *shrugs*

`RitaZafra-Hey Rita! I can't believe you don't like Reggaeton. :'( Aww, I love it! You are an awesome graphics maker!

Present(s):
A pretty pic of Dana ;)
Posted Image

`Sage_002-Whore. Haha, jk! Hey Betty! Thanks for the mail! I never knew you were so mean though T_T hehe.....your Keita obsession is so cute! I actually never knew you liked w-inds.! That's cool. Oh, and your mail is coming soon, I used my last bit to send to Korea T_T I hope you like hard candy, I can't read it, it's in Korean, haha!

Present(s):
[reserved for my absolute favorite w-inds. performence] <-if you want it, but you probably already have it.
A date with Keitachi in Japan.
Posted Image
BoA CDs!
[Girls on Top] & [Best of Soul]
Posted Image Posted Image

`Sakura_lite-Grrrrr……..:P :bash: hehehe, hello Shirley!! Another one of my favorite members here, you are so fun to talk with!! Even though you are always extremely mean to me and always picking on me. T___T

Present(s):
Se7en CD.
A whole day with Jae Joong & Se7en, on a date and everything! I’m too nice….:'(
Posted Image

`Squiddy-Squidster, yeah, um, that’s your new nickname, haha, well anyways, you are another cool member, and I’m glad I got a chance to get to know you! OMG, that was lame….sorry about that, hopefully, my presents will make up for it. T__T

Present(s):
Posted Image
^That's a lie, you LOVEE this place, haha XDD

`Winnierz-Winnie, my psychotic, abusive sister whom I’m VERY scared :unsure: jkjkjk I [HEART] YOUUUU!!! lmao

Present(s):
Seven and your future child! But we won't ell Shirley...
Posted Image

:lol:

`xx_lost love_xx-TWINNIIEEE! Hey, did you get my mail??? I will be so mad if those idiots stole my mail, can't trust ghetto people T_T But anyways, you are of course the best camwhore EVER! :sly: And the coolest, you even help me with my annoying request, love you! <3

Present(s):
Brian Joo. A special day with him!
And Tigger!! How could I forget! :o
Posted Image
Posted Image

Other members:

`itzmonkee-I want to thank you for all your contributions! I remember when you posted the Azumi movie and I was so dumb I couldn't work clubbox, but haha, I figured Clubbox out now. :P

Present(s):
Posted Image

`Odyism-Hey Ody! Your fanlyrics and grpahics are interesting! Your singing is great too.

Present(s):
*cough*Stolen*cough* Jhene pics! :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
From her bp page, she's nice, but I can't spread the pics around or she'll blame me if someone poses as her. -_-
Koda Kumi set, it's bad I know.....and I think the avatar is too big cause its 100x100, cause all the forums I have been on lately go up to that, you can use it if you want. :(
Posted Image
Posted Image

`Padlet-I had to include you even though I don't really know you, because I wanted to give you something!

Present(s):
Posted Image

[u]Leechers/Inactive members
-Hello there:)

:bash: :angry:
Dear leechers,
I must inform you that you have come to the wrong forum! Do you know how annoying it is to media contributers like Truong and Uni....ugh, you guys make me sick, so I wanted to tell you: if you continue to leech from the [happy] community of BoAjjang I will sever your head from your body in the cruelist way possible, yes, I can do that.XD
Dear Inactive members,
So......what the hell was your purpose for joining? Go away.

With much love,
Mimi

Note: All gifts have a 48 hr present exchange so if you are unhappy pm me after I finish my homework! Har har....

Omg....so I did so many things while I was away from BJJ, I feel so smart now, haha, really, I learned how to how to make graphics and stuff, and I joined a crapload of forums, went outside, bought cds, read books, learned how to say hello and goodbye in Vietn[b]amese, finally started on my fanfic on soompi and I even made TWO forums, one for Heartsdales and one for Crystal Kay(I can't put the link up though ^_^ ). So I was kinda happy, and unhappy cause I missed you guys!

Edited by Shattered;Koibumi, 07 September 2005 - 01:21 PM.

#2 AngelicBeatofBoa

AngelicBeatofBoa

BoA*'s Guardian Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:46 PM

AngelicBeatofBoA-Hey Carmen! We don’t talk much, but I know you are in my BJJ family, because you’re my daughter! You are so pretty! You defentily need to post more pics, okay? And smile more in your pictures!

Present(s):
A whole bunch of spam, MUWAHAHAWA!
Use it carefully!

=o CONGRATS ON UR EMP MOMMY!~!! THANKS FOR THE PRESENT :lol: MUAHAH I LOVE SPAM

#3 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:57 PM

MIMI!!!!! :lol: haha thanks for including me in ur EMP. but!! i dont see my present. :lol: and how come Shirley gets Se7en? :P congrats on your emp and welcome back! ^_^ hey im not all that psychotic and violent!

edit.

haha nvm. i didnt see the [will edit it a minute]. p.s you spelled VietnAmese wrong. :lol:

Edited by Winnierz, 05 September 2005 - 02:18 PM.

#4 Mr.Uchi

Mr.Uchi

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:09 PM

Even though I donno you XD
Cool EMP!

Isn't hello and goodbye in vietnamese the same thing ? :lol: ciao?

#5 jonethug

jonethug

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:10 PM

Congrats on your emp
hope I get to know you better :lol:

#6 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:14 PM

`xx_lost love_xx-TWINNIIEEE!  Hey, did you get my mail???  I will be so mad if those idiots stole my mail, can't trust ghetto people T_T But anyways, you are of course the best camwhore EVER! :lol: And the coolest, you even help me with my annoying request, love you! <3
Present(s):
Brian Joo.  A special day with him!

twinnie its your emp!! darn i wanted to be first!

yep i got your mail and i wrote back but next time pay attention in class!

you real name is not ugly! its the coolest name ever!! =O!! i love my present!!!! :lol:

love ya twinnie!

Edited by xx_lost_love_xx, 05 September 2005 - 02:20 PM.

#7 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:41 PM

Im one of your fav Member?? COOL!!!!!

Welcome back again Mimi~ I know your real name!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aww... Im not mean to you. I never was :lol: Phsh.... hmmph!

But thank you so much for the present ^^ Im sure Jaejoongie and Se7en will enjoy it too!!!

Tons of huggies to you! See I AM NICE! :lol: :lol: ^_^

P.S. Dont give Winnie Se7en okies? NEVER!! Se7en is MINE!!! MINEEE!!!

Edited by sakura_lite, 05 September 2005 - 03:43 PM.

#8 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:44 PM

Congratulations oh your EMP, Mimi! :lol: Thanks for the pictures hehe.

#9 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:46 PM

P.S. Dont give Winnie Se7en okies? NEVER!! Se7en is MINE!!! MINEEE!!!

View Post

you got 2 guys. cant you like share one!? :lol: didnt we agree to share him before!? you get half and i get half! =D remember that whole thing with Mimi throwing shoes at me? :lol:

#10 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for the efforts in looking for a nice guitar for me! :lol:
You're a sweet one. :lol: It's weird, in the past few days, all the girls have been really nice to me!

p.s. future reference for anyone, this is my dream guitar, in a different colour though....
Posted Image

#11 Shattered;Koibumi

Shattered;Koibumi

Kagome Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:50 PM

edit.

haha nvm. i didnt see the [will edit it a minute]. p.s you spelled VietnAmese wrong. :lol:

View Post

oops, haha! :lol:

Isn't hello and goodbye in vietnamese the same thing ?  ciao?

lol, yeah, that's what she told me! :lol:

#12 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:35 PM

`Ace-One of the two people who could actually get me to shut up when I’m arguing my point in the Serious discussion.  That’s rare!  You are truly essential to BJ keeping members in order and providing us with amazing write-ups.  Thank you.  And thanks for constantly having to put up with my annoying requests time after time.

Present(s):
Nothing. 
Please take my up most respect and gratitude instead.
Unless you want these pretty pics of Ai Otsuka!

...and I thank you for those kind words. Your intangible presents of respect and gratitude mean a lot to me. I promise to cherish them for all eternity (or until I grow old and lose my memory). :lol:

Congratulations on EMPing it up~

#13 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:01 PM

:hug: Congratulations on your EMP post!

#14 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura