goodkarma

GROOVEDiGGER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image

W E L C O M E !

Hi guys! I finally made my EMP (and of course, got to 1000 posts!). :] Anyway, I guess I should start with how I got interested in BoA.

Well, back in the day (ha ha, I was only 12) I used to be a huge fan of Inuyasha. I bet you can already tell where this is going, right? Yeah, well, I was a big fan, I heard "Every Heart ~Minna no Kimochi~" and I thought the song was beautiful. So I downloaded it with my snail-like dial-up and for about a year, that was the only BoA song I ever listened to until I got cable internet. Then about the time "DO THE MOTION" (or before that? I can't remember) came out, I got the song from some website and I was like, "Ahh! I must hear more from this girl!" I Googled some BoA websites. BoAjjang appeared. I joined. The rest is history.

ALSO!
I would like to thank BoAjjang because without this website, I highly doubt I would have ever bought a BoA CD. The staff here has made so many people realize that you have to support the artist, especially one you love so much. Now I can say that even though I have every BoA song ever recorded on my computer, I also have 5 of her albums and will be buying more in the future. Thank you! ^_^

Posted Image

G I F T S!

Odyism: I remember commenting on your DA saying, "I know you from BoAjjang!" and you were like, "Whaaaa?" I don't know you very well but I think you are really funny and you are a nice person. ;) For this, I present to you, your very own PIZZA COSTUME! Enjoy. ;D

Posted Image

coffee:
Wow! You're such an inspiration to me! I love seeing your drawings. Never, ever stop drawing. You are an inspiration to us ALL. And thank you for all of the support you have given me. I appreciate it so much. ;o; For this, I present to you, your very own BALLOON DOG! Since your dogs are so cute. :D

Posted Image

Padlet:
I remember seeing you around BoAjjang during the summer a lot and I remember thinking, "She seems like a really cool person." I don't know you very well at all, but I STILL think you're a cool person. For this, I present to you, your very own PINK POWER RANGER TOY SET! Yay. :D

Posted Image

anathel: Thanks for the watch on DeviantArt! Your graphic design blows me away. You have such original layouts and ideas, even on your sigs. :P For this, I present to you, your very own KIDDY COMPUTER! It has an elephant in the bottom left. :3

Posted Image

Crystal-Jade:
We don't talk much, but you are way cool. I love having you as a friend on LiveJournal. I want to get to know you more - afterall, you're one of the only people on my friends list that loves BoA as much as I do! (In case you didn't know, I'm toastmish). For this, I present to you, your very own LOLLIPOP TRIO! Delicious!

Posted Image

PHUT!:
I remember seeing you on LiveJournal and the kwon_boa LJ community and thinking you were cool. Thanks for the support you gave when I posted one of my BoA drawings on the community a few months ago and thanks for being one of my other BoA-loving LJ friends. For this, I present to you, your very own fortune cookie with a FUN FORTUNE! :D

Posted Image

VietPucca:
Thank you for the DeviantArt watch as well! You seem like a really funny and nice person. Plus, you dance awesome! And because of your naughty pictures, I present to you, a book about NAUGHTY SHEEP! :o!

Posted Image

krjeami: I'm pretty sure you were the one that gave me the information on the Koreatown in northern Virginia like, five months ago when I was going on vacation there. Even though I couldn't go to the K- town, thanks for the info. :P I think you are a cool CRUNK person. ;D For this, I present to you, you very own TASTE OF CRUNK (Lil' Jon included)!

Posted Image

Ace: I really want to thank you for that website article about pirated BoA CDs and the like. It really taught me a lot and about what to look out for. I am a lot more cautious when I shop on eBay now. Thanks for the knowledge and the time you put into the article. :P For this, I present to you, your very own MR. BOA KWON NAME TAG! Ohhh yes!

Posted Image

LiLstephy:
I don't know you very well at all, but you seem like a very well likeable person to me. I hope to get to know you more in the future. :) For this, I present to you, your very own LADYBUG CUPCAKE! Hooray!

Posted Image

eya: Good lord, I love, love, love your graphics. I really do. It's all just so... whoa. Keep up the awesome work. Hopefully I'll get to know you more too. XD For this, I present to you, your very own POLISH PROVINCE!

Posted Image

SOME MORE WAY COOL FOLKS:
SexyBoAFan, Richy, JWu, cathy86, MIS0HAPPY, Chidori, my whole BoAjjang family, the rest of the mods and staff, and all of BoAjjang.

Posted Image

F O R____E V E R Y O N E !

A totally rad cake. Eat some, throw some, put some in a goody bag and save for later! :D This is for YOU!

Posted Image

Wash it down with a LUSCIOUS Frostee!

Posted Image

Afterwards, we can all go and blow bubbles. :)

Posted Image

And as a very special treat, you will all receive a Hello Kitty plushie (even the guys!). :) The guys know they want one, anyway. You can't deny the cute face of Hello Kitty!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks everyone. :wub: <3 I hope you liked it. :o;

Edited by goodkarma, 10 November 2005 - 09:39 AM.

#2 kimchiBoAchan

kimchiBoAchan

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:35 PM

Congrats on reaching ur emp ^_^ and thanx for the cake and drinks :wub:

#3 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:41 PM

Congratulations on your EMP ^^...thanks for the cake, though I'm looking after my figure~

#4 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:44 PM

Ah, congrats!! ^___^

#5 Evolution

Evolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

Congratulations on you EMP ^_^

#6 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:03 PM

congrats on your emp niece!!! i think.. or were you my sis.. lol

well anyways!! congrats again! ^_^

#7 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

aww... i thought the same thing of you!
you seemed (are) so talented :]]
congrats!

#8 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:14 PM

omg.. how did you know i wanted a ladybug cuppycake? [:

you're so sweet ^_^ i hope to get to know you too!

#9 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:16 PM

Love ya for this ^_^

Posted Image

And--I'm glad my 'Piracy' thread helped you in some way. Thanks for the mention and being such an awesome BoAjjang member.

#10 x__NiCOLE

x__NiCOLE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:17 PM

O.O
yayyy for cake & bubbles =]
lol congratssss <33

#11 thaly

thaly

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:19 PM

congrats! what does emp stand for???

#12 hypergrl09

hypergrl09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,149 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:28 PM

congrats!! i enjoyed reading your post it was very cute and funny

#13 eya

eya

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:34 PM

LOL eya land.. awww.. i feel so special, thanks michelle!
btw.. i like your emp too.. and did ya knoww... i like your graphics as well.. so you're not the only one :P

GJ girl, congratz!

#14 K-PopChink

K-PopChink

Beat Of Chink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:04 PM

congrats and your EMP looks great :P

#15 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:26 PM

Yup, very awesome EMP! :)
Thanks for mentioning me in this great party! :lol:
I love the BoA party picture at the top and those banners! :lol: Did you make them?!?!

By the way, where'd you get this: :P
Posted Image

I want it too!

Anyway, i'll stop being annoying now...CONGRATS! on your awesome FEP!
*steals everybody's Hello Kitty dolls and runs away* :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users