#1 x__NiCOLE

x__NiCOLE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:26 PM

ZOMG, IT'S NICOLES EMP!
keke, did you really think i would retire? this place is great! lol.
anyway..

Okay, so I hear you should ALWAYS start off your performance with an ice breaker. So here it is.

FAT PENGUIN!!!
Posted Image

*cough*
Okay, now that that's over with...

Let me start by REintroducing myself:
I'm Nicole, I live in Port Neches, Texas, where the refineries seriously outnumber the people. Okay, I lied, but everyone knows someone that works at the refineries. Our school is freaking built by one of the refineries! WHAT THE POO!! lol. I am 15 years old. I just turned 15 a couple of weeks ago =] And two days after my birthday, a friend of mine committed suicide. Happy Halloween anyone? It's still a sore spot, but at least now I don't burst into tears everytime I think of something he did. That was horrible. I'm in 9th grade, taking all of the advanced classes (three of which are pre-ap) and overwhelmed with homework. I'm 5'2'', brown hair, brown eyes (unless with colored contacts =] of which are blue or green) and... I love singing, writing, dancing, and I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!! <3

Me + Boajjang:
I saw boajjang a long time ago when Chris (aprayer4u) had joined and started posting his singing and stuff. But I didn't join cause at the time, I was anti-boa (yes, yes, I know. GASP!) just cause Chris wouldn't stop with all the BoA songs. lol. And then a few months ago I actually started listening to more of her songs, and now I'm hooked =X

Yes, so before you start throwing tomatos (tomatoes?) at me, I'm officially pro-BoA*! lol.

Anyway, yep. This is my 1000th post here at boajjang, which I think is odd considering at first I didn't know what to post about or who to reply to. lol. I consider myself an active member, although a lot of people STILL don't know me. Oh well, poo. lol. For the people who DO KNOW ME, more power to you. Cause I'm freakin' awesome. lol =]

hehe, look what i found. my first post EVER on boajjang =]

woo i'm new. so peace out homie g's. :ph34r: ( lol i can pull off the gansta deal lol)

yes, chris forced me to join (aprayer4u, heh?) so like, here i am. looking like an idiot in the middle of a boa forum posting pictures of me lol.

i'm still confused on what to do but hey, boredom does these sorts of things to you right? lol. so does lack of sleep. in my case, both are present lol.

so right, my name is nicole. i'm 14 (woo), and from port neches (the town where refineries outnumber the people. ok i'm exaggerating [sp?] but... whatever) i love swimming and dancing and singing and i suck at all of them. dont listen to chris, he doesnt know anything. woo.

i'm like really bored soo here's a pic? :D

Posted Image

Teh Giving Of Teh Gifts:
It's the part you've all been waiting for, folks!
I know you're tired of me rambling so I won't put it off any longer =]
The first gift goes to...

~CHRiS LE!~
You've been my best friend for over two years now, online (lol) and in real life. You help me with math (a lot) and, lol, you introduced me to BoA* and the wonderful members of boajjang. I don't really know what you want, since you're away as I'm writing this and I can't reach for my phone right now (lol) but here's something you might've wanted me to upload earlier. haha.

>>a clip of Only Hope<<

It sounds really bad, I keep going flat, but whatever. lol.
And then, just for "blackmail", since I put your songs on mine, here's an iPod so you don't have to keep stealing your sisters lmao.
Posted Image

~CORi!~
cori! you have such a pretty voice! I ENVY YOU!!! :lol: I wish I was half as good as you, but I'm honored to be an assistant teacher in the collab =] And the fact you're my friend, well I'm jumping for joy right now =] lol. Err... *thinking* I'll get you a lifetime pass to a high-tech, state of the art recording booth! YAHOO! lol. You're sure to get an awesome record deal ;)
Posted Image

~RiTA ZAFRA!~
hehe, i just got finished talking to you on msn. and I asked you what you wanted. lol, and here it is =]
TADA!
Posted Image
and it came with a nifty little case too =]
Anyway, you must send me that little thing you've been working on cause I'm curious to see how it turns out ^^;; and why you thought I said "something something, name 31456" or whatever. lol. That was quite an interesting conversation.

~SHENGYi!~
keke, you're the first person I knew on BoAjjang minus Chris & Cori. And I didn't even know Cori was from boajjang until I actually got ON boajjang. So she doesn't really count, does she? Anyway, you've known me for more than most people on here >.> and yet, I don't know what to give you.
Hmm, okay, since you've been baking a lot lately... and party because your sister has been making you, here's an easy bake oven =] disgusting stuff that comes out of there, but whhhaatever =] lol.
Posted Image
and here's a hug too lol XD :wub:

~J-CHUN!~
haha, you just joined boajjang less than a month ago and you're about to have to write YOUR emp! Gosh, I was never that active when I first joined. lol. Anyway, here you go =] I think you asked for this >.> Thanks for the instrumental, by the way lol. =] ::does the happy dance:: don't feel old =] lol
Posted Image & your second one.. Posted Image

~MiNA!~
ahh, you're so cute :) lol. I wish you would sing more, your voice is just ADORABLE! <3 Anyway, you live up there in Alaska and I think you need a break from all the freezing cold weather, so here's a plane ticket to Texas so you can come visit me =] & chris lol.
Posted Image
in the mean time, here's a jacket to keep you if just a little warm(er) lol <3
Posted Image

~DAN!~
ZOMG, dan teh man =] lol. Sorry for the whole "picture incident" hehe? That was quite funny, if I say so myself. lol. =] Thanks for doing the whole Collab thing (even though it's quite literally at a standstill) but, i heart you anyways. So, here's a million bajillion dollars (in ones) so you don't have to work and help out with the collab more. ish. lol <3
Posted Image x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

~TiEN!~
eeep <3 lol tien. my lil wubbable myspace buddy =] lol. I can't freaking believe I missed out on the big "phone conversation" those two times. lol.
oh well, here's a cell phone for verizon so you can call me whenever and it wont cost either of us! =] lol.
Posted Image

~STEPHY!~
hey kiddo =] I don't know you as well as some other people, but you get on vent from time to time, and then there was that period where I was always on IRC >_> lol. So... yep. lol. here's a teddy bear =] it's uberly soft and huggable =] lol
Posted Image

~JAMES!~
O.O you have an awesome voice. lucky butt. T___T lol. yeah, anyway.
i think you need some brushing up on your stalking skills. so here's some spy equipment ^^;;
Posted Image

~KOBA!!~
heehee =] i envy you and your awesome paint skills. oh yes, the good old days of IRC. lmao. you get on vent sometimes, now, though! =X awesomeness, kiddo =] anyway. have a beer =] lol
Posted Image

~ODYiSM!~
lol =] you & your seksi voice :glomps: lol. you've been singing a lot lately, or is it just me? anyway, you're really improving, and me loves your voice. =] lol. i don't know what to get you.. so here is a boa ticket stub. lmao.
Posted Image

~VANNY!~
aww, you were my judge for the auditions. how awesome is that? lol =P anyway, you haven't been on vent lately. grr. lol. you're missing out on all the fun!!! ahh poo. well.. hmphh. well, here's a sword, just cause it's cool =] lol
Posted Image

~EVERYYYONE!~
Posted Image
cake is good for teh soul <3

okie dokie, me done. i'll probably re-edit this when i get the time, cause i'm so freaking tired right now. lol =]
tell me if i forgot you, cause i'm kinda brain dead right now. lol.
thanks to chris for reminding me to add some people.
lol no thanks to j-chun for distracting me the entire time. lol.
yay, 1000 posts =] lol

edit
i decided to add more people.
because.. well, i need to lol.
i left off a lot of VERY important people :P lol

~RiCADONNA!~
zomgg, hey "neighbor" . lol i live about an hour away from you =X and my aunt probably lives like, 10 minutes from you! (points and laughs) anyway lol... i love that fanfic you're writing so i thought i'd get you a publishing company deal. because the whole world should know that boa kicks toosh, and so does your writing =]
so.. pick a company, any company!

~UNi!~
O.O you draw so freakin' awesome! && i feel honored to know that you chose my title for your render XD that was really unexpected lol. i just read it like, last night, and was freaking excited. don't know why, i'm just wierd like that. lol. anyway, i think you should have your own art gallery =] so here you go. you can have a showing at this museum >_>
Posted Image

~SAM!~
hey santa =] you "prettiful" thing, you XD. i'm not sure what to give you so err.. here's a santa suit. lol.
Posted Image

~DAPHNE!~
^^;; you're the only person that ever really commented on my story (which i still have not got around to updating) lol. sooo.. hmm, what should i get you? =X i guess here's a book to keep you busy until i finish mine. lmao. i hope you like reading things about medical examiners examining crimes, etc. like CSI. =] lol.

(grr, imageshack is being a butt so i'll post a pic later lol)

Edited by x__NiCOLE, 19 November 2005 - 10:50 PM.

#2 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:32 PM

CONGRATS!!
That was a great shoutout LOL! Glad you made wonderful friends!! :ph34r:
much different than any other emp! ;)

Edited by kuraudo, 17 November 2005 - 09:32 PM.

#3 drummakidd

drummakidd

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:35 PM

YAY!!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR EMP =) what's with the title though? "I'm retiring from BJJ"? I'm still sorry to hear about your loss though... that's a pretty hard thing to go through at a young age :ph34r:. BUT anyways.. this is a celebration =) Hahhaa this is the first time I've been on someone's EMP =D. Thanks for the splash cymbals...hehe you even got the Zildjian Avedis ones. AWESOME =) ;) anyways.....
*drumroll*
CONGRATULATIONS NICOLE!

Edited by drummakidd, 17 November 2005 - 09:36 PM.

#4 shadowdragon_7

shadowdragon_7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:42 PM

congratulations on ur EMP! =D

#5 kingofbeer

kingofbeer

One Fine Lesbian

• Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:42 PM

ZOMG!!!!!!
such big writing @[email protected]
congrats on your emp!!!
come back and visit us on irc sometime xD

oh and thx for the beer!!

btw how'd you know i like beer ;)

#6 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:44 PM

~VANNY!~
aww, you were my judge for the auditions. how awesome is that? lol =P anyway, you haven't been on vent lately. grr. lol. you're missing out on all the fun!!! ahh poo. well.. hmphh. well, here's a sword, just cause it's cool =] lol
Posted Image

OMG!!! NICOLE!!! CONGRATS ON UR EMP!! I wasn't gonna make my 1000 post cuz i really like the number 999 ...... but i can't help by replying to ur awesome EMP!!
Thank u so much for the gift!THE SWORDS!! *slowly runs hands over them* ...mMMmmMmm sharp....*test them out and smashes a couple of textbooks* OOOOOOH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!*jumps up and down* hehehehe I have a thing for swords and weapons :) Thank u so much sweetie ;) :ph34r:

and yeh...i've been busy the whole week with essays and my final exams coming up soon so haven't had the time to go on vent :wub: Miss u guys lots.

#7 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:49 PM

The fonts scared me... so big... I feel so inferior. ;)

Congratulations on your achievement.

#8 Kakashi_Mina

Kakashi_Mina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:51 PM

hehehehehe CONGRATZ NICOLE!~!!!!~!!!~!!!~!!!!~!!!~!!! <3333333333333333333 ^________________________^ lol
I wish you would sing more too, you have a beautiful voice TToTT
Thanks for the plane ticket and the jacket!! ^___^ I finally have a jacket to keep me warm O.O and I get to visite 2 of my favorite boajjang members O_O sooooo happy~!!! I have a mission to make you hug me!! xD hehe -huggie-
CONGRATZ AGIAN^^

#9 BoAcraZaay

BoAcraZaay

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:51 PM

zomg its nicole's EMP O_O
im still...erm...xD a little far away from that
anyway, congrats on 1000th post =]
in better mood now ya?

#10 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:50 PM

;) Congratulations on your EMP nicole

#11 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 01:10 AM

LOL!! :ph34r: Congrats on your EMP post!! ;)

#12 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 01:18 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_______________________^

#13 Rzar

Rzar

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:01 AM

*takes 3 huge slices of cake*
*laughs with chocolate all over her face*
Haha, congrats Nicole ;)

#14 Evolution

Evolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:16 AM

Congratulations on achieving EMP :)

#15 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 05:10 AM

this sucks booty!! i wanted to be first! *cries*

congrats on you're emp nicole! woo hoo!! =D

tehe its been great knowing you through chris, great times on aim too! and hmm... *tries not to get mushy* and we need to talk more!! >=[ its either i am busy or you are busy

psh!! we still need to call each other

congrats hon! :)

Edited by xx_lost_love_xx, 18 November 2005 - 05:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users