61 replies to this topic

#1 drummakidd

drummakidd

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:30 AM

WELCOME TO DRUMMAKIDD'S CRAZY AND WACKY WORLD!!

AKA.... *drumroll*

DRUMMAKIDD'S EMP!!!!!!

>D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D

A little 411 on me

Well, well what to say about myself? I'm a 19 year old guy who goes by the name of Jonathan (yay you FINALLY know my full name lol) I consider myself an amateur musician since I play a variety of instruments, write lyrics, and overall just obsessed with music. Let's see...my nationality is Korean but born and raised and currently living in California, United States. Even though I'm 100% Korean, my Korean isn't great; my understanding of the language is really good and I can read, write, speak Korean but my spelling and grammar is way off. Although my relatives think I'm pretty good in Korean for not having any formal education in it. *shrug* I am currently attending UC Santa Cruz as a 2nd year and my major is Business. I plan on going into the Advertising/Marketing field as a graphic designer for some record company so I can design CD covers and other merchandise. My goal and dream is to one day have a band of my own and go on tours spreading uplifting messages of hope and purpose from the content of the lyrics. I currently play: drums (main - 10 years...but only got serious about 4 years ago), guitar (secondary - 4 years, started in Junior year of high school with after school lessons on finger picking and strumming using only your hand), piano [been playing since I was 5 years old but I've never practiced but have been recently been thinking of picking it up again], and alto saxophone [umm yeah...1 year in 6th... totally forgot everything now]. I am Christian, Presbyterian to be exact and I used to be (and still am to a certain extent) part of my church's worship team. I think that's really all you need to know about me. MOVING ON.....

>D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D

~TIME TRAVEL~

Well...for a history with BoAjjang... hahahaha not much of history reallly since I've only been around for a month. I have to say though that the community here is simply AMAZING. Now for when I was first interested in BoA. Hmm...well that was in 2000 hahaha but I never joined any forums or anything since I'm not really a forum person :P. Anyways... so my parents and I went to Korea during my winter vacation of 1999 and one day I was flipping through channels on TV when I saw BoA performing. I was like WOAH SHE'S CUTE! and she's a good singer too :( hahaha yeah I'll admit I had quite the crush on her when I was 16 :P. Anyways... so while in Korea, my aunt wanted to buy tons of stuff (I have no clue why and being customary I tried to tell her that she didn't have to get me anything... but she dragged me anyways... lol I said customary because you always say no and they drag you anyways.). Anyways... we went to a CD store in the mall and I bought tons and tons of Korean CDs and that's where I bought No. 1. My very first introduction to BoA Kwon. Anyways... went back to America in Jan 2000 lol (I got to watch a special Millenium performance with BoA on TV ^^:D and yeah was listening to her music and others. The main reason I was directed to BoAjjang was because I was searching for a performance...the Hi-Seoul Performance. Anyways I registered and thought it would be nice to share my music so I did and that resulted in lots and lots of replies lol and now here I am.

x__NiCOLE

Well~~~ since you asked soo nicely, you're first!! See Nicole, I told ya I'd put you first. Hahaha well what to say about you? You've got the ability to sing well and you also have Photoshop skills too. Pretty impressive. A lot of people I've met have these qualities too but wow you're singing is really great. Hahah and even if I haven't know you for that long you're fun to talk to... that is when you aren't doing your homework because you procrastinated lol. tsk tsk tsk. Hahaha anyways... what to give you as a gift? Hmm... well~~~~ since you're supposed to sing a Broadway musical piece soon here's the Les Miserables soundtrack =)
Posted Image

daenar

well... Sam. I do believe you are the first person I ever had contact from when you left a comment on my very first thread. At that time I didn't know who you were, I just saw that you were someone who had a lot of BoA's music (bc of your thread lol). Anyways you're one cool dude and I saw that you played a variety of instruments too and that you're learning the bass that's pretty freakin awesome. You're one cool dude and for you my gift will be...I dunno...all the SM TOWN CDs since you've been asking for them constantly hahahaha. jpjp My gift for you will be a nice shiny Ibanez bass guitar to practice on =)
Posted Image

daphne86

Daphne, you are just one awesome, amazing girl. Very kind-hearted too. I do believe that you are the first person I ever chatted with online from BJJ. Hmm.. well I've never seen you dance but you must be really good. You're talented in so manys, you can speak multiple languages and play musical instruments (yay another drummer!). You're very fun to chat with online, never a dull moment :P. Thank you for all the comments on my wallpapers and everything else. For you I'm quite unsure of what to get you... hmm...you stumped me...I mean I know you have pretty much everything you want. You've stumped me. Maybe I'll just make another wallpaper for you. Never mind. I tried and its look pretty bad lol. I know what I'll give you! A ticket to an Evanescence concert =) (sorry its just a stub =/).
Posted Image

apocadelic

Hmm...edwin. What to write about you? Hahaha I truly don't what to write about you. Well you're one cool dude and its been fun try to "race" you to an EMP (even though I really didn't participate...it was more like you trying to beat me haha). Anyways... like I said you're a cool person and you always keep me entertained online lol. Well for you..I think I know what to get you...a MICROPHONE so you can record! lol
Posted Image

Spring Sakura

Hahaha yay you have a normal username so I spelled it correctly the FIRST time lol. Hey Chloe~ well I gots ta say you are an awesome singer. Wish I had that talent... lol wish I could sing better in an Asian language too. Hahaha yet another cool person to talk to on MSN, although you always seem a bit busy o_O. Anyways you're gift hmm.. you wanted a stuffed animal so here you go a nice fluffy, soft, and cute wolf/dog:
Posted Image

hip-hop_BoA#3

KAMI!!! Hey what's up? Hehehe you're one fun person to talk. Always so excited and willing to send me clips of your singing ^^;. Hehehe...I'm amazed at how you can be soo happy when your schedule is soooo full o_O. Wow you've got a lot of energy lol. Talking on MSN and have voice convo's on Y!m is definitely fun =). Keep working on the your singing :thumbsup: you've got so much potential and don't get discouraged =). Also thanks for liking my crappy wallpapers and sigs/avies ^^; hehe I'll make better ones for you when I improve! So for you...I promised to find a poster for you but how about a cool wallpaper? (you may already have it though).
Posted Image

Kakashi_Mina

안녕동생! Lol hey Mina. I love your singing... you missy need to sing more and post more clips!!! Don't be shy on Vent...SING!!! SING!!! SING!!! lol. It's great to know a fellow Korean. yay!!! Korean Pride w00t w00t! Haha yeah I promised to sing H.O.T. - Candy on Vent but I didn't...wasn't able to go on today T_T so I'll sing it for you now as your gift =). Not the rap though...b/c Korean reading isn't that fast and I suck at rapping anyways lol. (sorry in advance b/c it sounds like crap lol...)
J-Chun singing Candy :D;

Porridge

Hey Kara!!! Wow...I think I've had the MOST PM's with you...and yet we barely ever talk on MSN....now why is that? Lol anyways its awesome to know another DRUMMER!! hehe... Didn't I say that girls drummers are just freakin awesome? =P. Lol anyways the PMs were fun but they took so long to send and reply...you really need to get your butt on MSN more missy lol. Its amazing how instruments...holy moly you play more instruments than me!!! Now that's hard to accomplish (not really) anyways... for YOUR gift I seem to recall that it was hard for you to find decent double bass pedals so~~~~ straight from America you get a pair just like mine. Nice, new, shiny pair of Pearl Eliminator Double Pedals. enjoy~
Posted Image

Ptoor

Pete, you're one rockin' dude. I love your taste in music. Hahaha wow... I just saw that band image collage thingy, and I was like holy crap you know a lot of bands. Yeah anyways, you're guitar skills are good...I have no clue why you say I'm better than you :P;. I don't know much anyways. You've got good vocals too so yeah...But anyways what to give you. Hmm... how about OOH! I know. A WHOLE BUNCH OF FREAKIN EFFECTS PEDALS and a PedalBoard case to hold them:
Posted Image

RAIIII (since you didn't want your username here)

Grr.. darn you Rai I'm talking with you right now and you just said you wanted anything...what the heck lol. That just makes it THAT much harder to get you anything lol. Anyways..Rai you have an AWESOME voice...so jealous. I wish that good of voice. I love the songs on your soundclick soo good~~ awesome mixing too! Hehehe the "collab" was fun... great job on the vocals =) Hmmm what to give you? I am so so so so so lost on what to give you. How about a recording studio? Hmm... you've stumped me miss congratulations. Well I'll go with the recording studio idea:
Posted Image There you go you're very own recording/mixing area.

mszxstacey

Well stacey... every time I hear you're name lol its reminds me of the Fountains of Wayne song... Lol I won't sing it because I know you hate it. Hahaha but it would make a good gag gift... Lol I should record and instrumental of it ^^; Anyways...just HOW MANY SINGERS do I have to envy? hahaha. I love your voice its completely awesome. Great job on the acapella. You're one very random girl lol but very cute ^^;. Hahah hmm... well since you LOVE taking pictures of yourself... I think that I will give you an awesome webcam:
Posted Image (sorry couldn't find a bigger pic lol...but its REALLY high quality)

Nikki

HEY NIKKI! Hahaha you're one awesome person. Hahah well everyone should thank Nikki for the border idea... lol I got it from her constant use of ">D" on AIM. Haha I love talking with you online its soo fun, lol its a good you don't get annoyed with me hahaha. Haha *sigh* yet another singer who has an awesome awesome voice. I have yet to hear you sing My Immortal...I'd bet you rock on that!! Haha you're one of the few people MY age AND living near the same area that I talk to online and for that I'm thankful. Haha thanks for dealing with my whineyness. LOL well I asked you what you wanted and you wanted a song so~~~~~~ I'll sing you a disney song because you know they rock =P. From the Lion King...I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING! hahaha I think I had waaaay too much fun on that song =P
J-Chun goes Disney...I Just Can't Wait To Be King

[email protected]

Wow Jessica I haven't talked to you for that long and you've already amazed me. You're older than me and you can sing very well. Me = :rolleyes: Hahaha I'm confused whether to call you "Mom" for all the nagging and worrying or "누나 [nuna]" (big sister).... LOL yeah anyways... I'm still shocked at about your singing ability. HOW COME YOU NEVER POSTED BEFORE!??! Hahah yeah anyways... for your gift I will make 3 instrumentals from any of BoA's songs (provided I can find the songs ^^;) So just IM me or PM me =). I thought this would be a nice gift since you collect instrumentals.

hypergrl09

Hey esther! Wow its the fellow instrumentalist maker. You're really good at that. I give you props for that :D. Yeah although I haven't talked to you much, you seem like a really cool person. You're always busy with something or other lol but its all good. Its always nice to meet other Koreans ^^. Anyways for your gift I'd thought I'd give you the ORIGINAL version of Adobe Audition 1.5.
Posted Image

-rachel-

What's up Rachel! You're yet another one of my firsts... lol I'm pretty sure you were the first person to ever PM me. Wow...we had soo many interesting conversations over those PMs and I got to know you pretty well that way. Hmm... well what to say? I certaintly wish you luck on your goal of trying to go to school in Korea one day and of being a dancer/singer for SM Town. I think that's why you asked me to try and translate those pages...*shrug* I can't remember correctly my memory is soooo bad lol. Anyways for you I think I will give you.... a free Korean school lesson =P
Posted Image

BOA WANNABE.

Hey Drey! Why is that no one calls you by your real name? Lol that's kinda strange but anyways.. you're one cool person. Very cute and photogenic too. You're always busy, or I I'm you when your busy either way, so I've barely talked to you. You seem like an interesting person though. I envy the fact that you're completely fluent in Korea because your parents actually taught you! grr.. my parents didn't... I've had no formal learning in hangul but whatever... I guess its decent. Anyway... I asked you what you wanted and you said of vid of me playing guitar so here it is. (Sorry I messed up a bit -___-; ).
J-Chun playing/singing Untitled (video)

fumoffu0

Sony...to be honest I have NO CLUE how I wound up with your screen name lol. That was quite interesting... anyways you seem like a cool dude and you've got great taste in music. Lol I don't know what to say really other than you've uploaded some really cool vids like the Rave one and the FFVII: AC fan-made tributes. I know that you're really into Japanese music so I think I will give you your own private plane to Japan.
Posted Image

Serenapop2002

Hey serena! Wow you're yet another person that is talented! You say that your Photoshopped wallpapers aren't good but I like them a lot. I actually think you're better at PS then me. o_O Anyways... you're one really cool person and our conversations on MSN are fun...when you aren't concentrating on doing your homework lol. So for you I think I'll give you the book Photoshop CS for Dummies since you stated a while ago that you wanted it lol. (Don't see why...but ehh *shrug*)
Posted Image

To anyone I missed because I'm tired right now =_= 5 AM I'm very sorry and I'll add you later when I'm more awake lol.

>D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D>D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D >D

Well now that's taken care of...TIME TO PARTY!

*brings out the food and drinks*

Hmm well since I'm not of age yet...rootbeer is the way to go:Posted Image
and some chips: Posted Image
and cookies..mmm chocolate chip cookies~ Posted Image
and if people want rootbeer floats...you gotta have vanilla ice cream! Posted Image
hmm I'm in the mood for some chicken so we'll have that too...Posted Image

okay yay that's it...done with my EMP! FINALLY EXACTLY ONE MONTH SINCE I JOINED!!!!

Edited by drummakidd, 06 December 2005 - 10:23 AM.

#2 avalon_cherry

avalon_cherry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:34 AM

wow..congrats on ur emp :rolleyes:

#3 Sakura_Chan

Sakura_Chan

Tenshi No Tsubasa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:37 AM

LOL!! congratz on your emp!!!

edit~ awww i wanted to be first =*(

lol oh well :rolleyes: congratz again! *throws confetti*

Edited by Sakura_Chan, 24 November 2005 - 05:40 AM.

#4 Nikki

Nikki

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:37 AM

That is the BEST border I have EVER seen! >D!!

I could tell that you had so much fun with the song, haha, I love it. It rocks. Thank you! >D It's fun talking to you on AIM, and you're not so whiny, so no worries. <3

Congratulations on 1k posts... 1k in a month? o.o; At the rate you're going, you'll reach 10k posts in 10 months! :rolleyes: ::eats chips::

I don't know. I'd say more but I'm sleepy, too. >D;

#5 Kamchii

Kamchii

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:41 AM

Wow you made me hungry yum... Awww i already have the postie but still ok!!!

Now i love Jon!!! weeeeeeeeee!! Congrats on ur Empie!!! :rolleyes:

ill wait for ur 5000th post now :( hahahha and 100000th :D (i think im over with one zero) erm 10000th post :P there weeeeeeee!!!!

Thankies for the poster and about the avies and siggies no problem!! ill wait for a professional next time :P

#6 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:43 AM

OMG POPCORN CHICKEN! :rolleyes: <eats>
congrats on 1k! you're really quick. o____o
I have a feeling you'll get to 5000 in no time ...
and you'll be making an FEP. :(

#7 kimchiBoAchan

kimchiBoAchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:50 AM

Wow :( thats quite fast :D Congrats and stay active :rolleyes:

#8 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:59 AM

Congrads to reaching EMP in such a short time!

#9 apocadelic

apocadelic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:15 AM

haha........ well congratz, you beat me to my EMP, i'm taking my time now to reach my EMP...... wanna meet more ppl and get to know them better b4 i post my EMP, anyway, thanx for the mic, i'll be singing and letting you listen to my singing everyday lol :rolleyes:

#10 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:17 AM

daphne86

Daphne, you are just one awesome, amazing girl. Very kind-hearted too. I do believe that you are the first person I ever chatted with online from BJJ. Hmm.. well I've never seen you dance but you must be really good. You're talented in so manys, you can speak multiple languages and play musical instruments (yay another drummer!). You're very fun to chat with online, never a dull moment :P. Thank you for all the comments on my wallpapers and everything else. For you I'm quite unsure of what to get you... hmm...you stumped me...I mean I know you have pretty much everything you want. You've stumped me. Maybe I'll just make another wallpaper for you. Never mind. I tried and its look pretty bad lol. I know what I'll give you! A ticket to an Evanescence concert =) (sorry its just a stub :D).
Posted Image

:thumbsup: I'm hardly on anyone's EMP~wowie...First: Congratulations on your EMP :rolleyes: in a month!

lol :D thanks for the gift...and i'm not that kind am i? :(

anyway...thanks again~ :P

#11 Matsuura-

Matsuura-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:23 AM

Great Emp! congrats on your 1000th post. You sure are addicted to BJ! :rolleyes:

#12 princess azalea

princess azalea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:40 AM

whoa.. less than a month? cool :rolleyes:
anywayz, congratz!

#13 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:15 AM

woot?????? that's a little too fast.. i think i took 3 mths to get 1000 :rolleyes: incredible..

incredible.. got to noe u from that music instruments thread u made, though i forgot to reply ur PM... :thumbsup:

Hi Johnathan! :( i jus noe ur name.. and u are korean!!

congratulations!!!!! :D :P :P

#14 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:50 AM

Me pedals are flippin' sexy! :(

Thanks buddy. :rolleyes:

#15 BOA WANNABE.

BOA WANNABE.

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 08:04 AM

THANKS JON <3. & CONGRATS TO UR EMP!!
d/ling the clip now so i'll edit after i hear it!!

happy thanksgiving too <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users