#1 Daenar

Daenar

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:48 PM

Daenar’s FEP

so since i've hit my 5000th post and keeping with tradition, i've gone and done an FEP. this must have taken me almost a week now and about 9 pages of text. it's not as awesomely decorated as sexy Truong's or as full of friends as hot Danny's, but this is what came out after i sat down for a few days and worked things out. hopefully it's somewhat enjoyable and interesting as it totally was for me while writing.

a little about me first…

Name: Samuel Yung (pplz just call me Sam)

Why this screen name?: i used to be all crazy about Lord of the Rings when the movies came out and found out this name means “shadow fire”.. and being the dork that i am i thought it was pretty cool, and it’s stuck since but has no real meaning to me anymore.

First BoA song: Every Heart -- yes, like many of you heard it on Natasha (even though I’ve never watched more than 8mins of that show at a time)

First BoA MV: Shine We Are -- she was so cute here and totally made me want to find out more about her!!

Other interesting (or not) facts: I’m 18 years old and I live in Richmond, BC, Canada. I currently attend the University of British Columbia, although I highly question how i ever was admitted into this school :P I’m Christian, absolutely love music, and have a ridiculous passion for Ultimate (Frisbee, official sport) even though i suck at it. uhh, I’m MALE if you haven’t figured out by now lol!! :lol:

Shout Outz - Part 1

xx_lost_love_xx - Shengyi
well no doubt, my awesome wifey deserves top spot in my fep :wub:! i remember i started talking to you maybe just a bit before my emp a while back.. and since then, I’ve come to know that you are an amazing person. yes, you’re an awesome singer (contrary to what you may think) and pretty (VERY pretty haha), but you have a genuinely wonderful personality and heart. just look at all the friends you have on BJ is evidence enough! i can totally see you being such an awesome role model for kids AND peers alike around you. yes.. sam gets cheesy and corny too :P well keep up being who you are, cuz you’re totally awesome, and i know you’re really busy with school and AP and all.. so “add oil”! :wub:
PS. Shengyi owes me cookies too!!

0_0BlanK0_0 - Stanley
hmm, don’t know what to say about you buddy.. knowing you in real life is pain enough :lol: jk jk. it’s great to see you on BJ, especially when you keep reminding me of the number of days until your suspension ends haha!! you should post more pics, keep going with your creations, and definitely.. keep killing people on vent! :P

&'Beti__* - Betty
i was SOO confuzzled when you first changed your sn!! i thought you made a new account but then saw your posts were still the same.. gosh, was just a confusing time. but all good, i still know you’re betty :D aww miss you and winnie and thaoie and shengyi spamming everywhere.. been keeping busy?? anyways ya, van-city buddy should talk to me more!!

Ace - Andrew
ahh Ace, i communicate with you with the majority of the time relating to you doing your mod job on BJ lol! well either way, you’re an awesome staff member and a really cool dude! keep up the good work and would be great if i got to know you more!

APrayer4U - Chris
Chris, you’re an awesome dude that i love in a totally non-sexual, but yet very intimate way :P you’re great and it’s been awesome first meeting you and getting to know you.

anime811 - Karen
so karen, HOW many times exactly have i died because of you now?? :P mm i actually haven’t seen you around BJ much recently.. which is really sad. come back and brutally murder me again, i miss you!! and i still need revenge…

arf_arf -
ahh, you noobie!! ya, you know that i know that you know that i know you in real life :P not sure if you’ve actually decided to introduce yourself yet so i won’t do that for you (unless you pay me of course!). but yep, you’re an awesome guy… other than all those slow lunches, your ‘dumb-blonde’ moments, and (unfortunately) knowing you since kindergarten, etc. haha!! but hey, you were the one that introduced me to BoA! so without your weird sense of taste for asian music, styles, etc. in the first place, i wouldn’t be here now.. posting 5000 posts (which is kind of sad if you look at it.. i should be busy with school and not my fep :D), and most definitely i wouldn’t be enjoying and supporting BoA! so a lot of thanks to you good buddy, and i’ll eventually repay you with sufficient purple nurples and retarded comments lol!

BoALover - Will
how could i not include a shoutout to such a sexy man?! will, you definitely need to take more pictures for us.. dang you are one hawt stud!! it does the eyes good to look at you (of course i mean that in a purely non-homo and non-sexual context):lol: better see you online more!

CoCoGirl886 - Betty
hey betty!! i remember you for reminding me of you telling me that i took this picture that looked like a spark position.. (did that line just make sense? lol!). and your really cute dog!!!! ahh remember that too hehe. it’s so sad i don’t talk to you regularly.. but would be awesome if we do. oh you know what?? i think you should start cam-whoring like a bunch of us.. cuz i was going thru some videos and saw you dance contest submition.. you so hawt and you dance so crazy!! B)

drummakidd - Jon
dude you insanely addicted to BJ!!! even moreso than me! i think i did my emp in a month and a bit or something like that.. and then after my emp i slowed down on my posts and stuff for various reasons. but seriously, you need help lol! i think we need to form an addict-help group for members like you and stephy :P but all addiction-related things put aside, you’re an awesome person that I’m so glad to have met and talked to. you’re actually one of few members that i even talk to regularly and it’s just been amazing getting to know you better. you’re a great member, an awesome friend, and a true Christian - i challenge and encourage you to continue to grow in all these aspects! :thumbsup: and you know that if you’re EVER in need of a crappy bassist or guitarist.. I’m your man haha!!

Evolution - OLD MAN
*only deserves screen name mention*

Heartbeat - Vanessa
hmm i guess just KINDA started talking to you a bit, but i know you’re from van-city AND go to ubc.. so that’s good enough for me!! woot woot vancity pride… and THUNDERBIRD pride!! and seen you on vent and in the collab, but yet to hear you sing i think (except the bee-a-bee song).. so you owe me some singing!! and yes, here come those brutal exams. don’t stress yourself out too much and hopefully we both come out alive and with awesome (or barely passing :P) marks in mid-late dec!!

icy_jaded_heart - Wendy
Wendy… my pretty van-city homester!! keeping busy at hamber?? wow, we STILL gotta hang some time with all the other Vancouver folks! but like i said, I’m not organising :P

K-PopChink - Johnny
I REMEMBER YOUR NAME!!! wow.. after leeching off you for ..almost since i started @ BJ, i FINALLY got your name haha!! :lol: i have to admit, as much as I’ve leeched from you, I’m never tired of it lol! it’s been awesome.. especially to finally put a name to the member. thx so much for your contributions to BJ and towards me personally, especially thru downloads. you’re an awesome member who’s been here..hmm.. just about a month before i did!! and you’re going to be on your way to your fep VERY soon!! (psst, i want in! :P)

Koneko - Thaoie
wahhh haven’t talked to you in sooo long!!! what happened?! hmm, i think it was just cuz I’m a guy and get left out of all those gurlie chats. :o were you the one that only uses AIM and not msn!?!? :o :o :o i think it’s about time that you switch JUST so you can talk to me!!!! :D -- your umm.. disowned brother.. or bro-in-law or something.. lol!

korniceman3000
even tho i don’t know where you went or even your name, you were one awesome active member up til you left. probably one of the first members that i started talking to (and of course leeching off of :P), and as weird as it may seem, your never-ending contributions to the Downloads section really challenged me to take more of an active role in sharing with members and in other areas on BJ. hope you’re still doing well and one day will come back to BJ with a grand return -- i still need you to tell me what your 3 wishes were that i was hoping you’d discover for yourself!!

kuraudo - Danny
woah what can i say!? well, i think it was sort of recently that i actually started talking to you other than those: “thx for the video!” and “can i get a PM please?” lines :lol: you’re one fine dude, in whatever way you people choose to interpret this haha! but in all seriousness, Danny, you are one amazing person.. ridiculously friendly and putting up with way too much weirdness -- which makes sense considering I’m one of your friends (..i hope… :P). keep taking the high and narrow road and living out loud for Him! your bro in Christ always here for you.. and hey, i can always do with more chatting with a hawt, sexy stud like you!! :thumbsup:

LoU_4_BoA - Louie
so been gone THIS long just for school huh? well it’s great to have you back here on BJ.. was totally missing your antics! :P hope it’s going good for you, school and all.. wow, remember when we first talked on msn and then like every time i went online after that we’d just chat it up a bit at least haha. great times! for all the good times and the good times to come *cheers* and keep sharing pix… you got an awesome new hairstyle!!

Padlet - Quynh
qtipppppp!! actually i don’t even really remember why i started call u that quynh :unsure: well I’ve always known you as the pretty tennis girl with the pictures.. sometimes looking rather tired :P haven’t talked in quite a while too!!! gosh, either one of us needs to make more cam-whore threads.. that makes for the best communication haha! oh i remember a picture thread you had a while back.. maybe end of summer or something? said you were leaving your school.. why’s that? graduated? hmm.. ok, since i put you in my fep, i think you owe me a tennis lesson!!! :lol:

RitaZafra - Rita
woah rita!! i just noticed that whenever i make a thread almost ANYWHERE outside of Downloads section you’re always one of the first to reply! that’s so awesome.. reminds me of who you are .. even with my really bad memory. mm haven’t seen pix of you in a long time *hint hint*. missing the talks la.. find me on msn!! -- after exams lol!

Schizophat - Yova
oh for sure you deserve a spot in my fep yova! hope you get a chance to see this.. but, the FIRST member i basically ever met and kind of talked to. and asking you to upload BoA songs for me was why i found and came to BJ in the first place! your friendliness and contributions really was one of the biggest reasons that made me stay.. turned me from probably just being a leecher to a more active member. so yep, basically without meeting you on BJ, i probably wouldn’t be here right now.. wouldn’t be sharing files.. and wouldn’t be getting to know the really awesome people in this community! hope you’re still doing great! :thumbsup:

SexyBoAFan - Truong
gosh… i finally get to truong and i dunno what to say. well you were probably the first BJ mod that i actually talked to, i mean, outside of being in trouble ;) you’re an awesome person (and very sexy of course!) who’s probably too nice to people at times lol (particularly me haha)! always busy -- probably saving the world --, but always finding time to come on BJ and do what you gotta do.. AND uploading billions of things for crazy leechers like me! :P always hawt and sexy in my eyes :wub:

shadowdragon_7 - David
mm never actually talked to you outside of threads, but I’m sure you’re an awesome person!! thx so much for all your contributions, especially in our DL thread. hope to get to know you more buddy!

Spring Sakura - Chloe
aw i STILL haven’t done that thing with the hat.. the one that i said i would do after you took another pic with your hat and earphones lol! gosh I’m so forgetful. ok, i’ll do it…next time haha! [alright, i lie again. i TRIED (kind of) to do it. didn’t turn out as funny or awesome as i imagined in a my head.. but i tried. pic is at the bottom.] I’m such a procrastinator :P but i really think you need to take more pix for us chloe, you’re so cute!! and you sing like a maniac!! oh my goodness, you are so freakin’ awesome!!! :rolleyes: <_< and you’re never on msn!! or maybe i just still haven’t added you.. hmmm…

Squiddy -

…the guy who makes the homo statements

viper92583 - Nick
nick, another one of the awesome uploaders who probably gets little credit for his contributions. keep up the great job buddy!! haha, i know you spend WAY too much of your time online uploading :P mm ya, need to get to know you a bit more!

WINNIEE - Winnie
ahh haven’t talk to another one of my sis’ in a LONGGGG time.. how’s it going winnie?! missing your pix too, i think it’s time for another pic thread ;) wanna see you online more often lol! been keeping busy tho i guess huh?

Shout Outz - Part 2

these are “some” of the members that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and maybe even chatting it up a bit over the short time that I’ve been here at BJ. unfortunately due to time and length issues, you guys only get a shoutout-mention :lol: would be awesome to be able to get to know all you members more!!

Aliciahey
angelayu
apocadelic
AsukalovesJin
atlantis
AzNkRnChIcK
AzNStatus
Beatofboa
Billy-X
BoAcraZaay
BoA Fan 23
boa_fan_88
BoA-GeR
boajjang_xP
boanjel
BoAsLuV02
BOA WANNABE.
cathy86
Chibi_Mayu
chidori
Chizu
chu
clearsnake
Daphne86
deadytwo
devilboiboy
Dj Badtz
Dragon415
FireAngel
Firestorm
foreverdancer
Fujisyuusuke
hangsangyou
Hikari
hikkichan
hinachan
hip-hop_BoA#3
.:+innocentangel+:.
itzmonkee
iynaix
jeannie_lee
JLee
JustLovely
Kakashi_Mina
katsumi
KeepDancin430
kimchiBoAchan
kingofbeer
kingster0517
°»¦¦Kkåm§hi_ ~¤ßøŤ
lacus
leekani
lil_dan814
LiLstephy
Mirai Pan-chan
MonochromicFlame
Niko_2006
Odyism
Porridge
princess azalea
Prismatic
ptoor
Redmage
rissa
RockWithMe192
rooth
Rzar
Sakura_Chan
sakura_lite
sakura_star518
Sasushu
Shattered;Koibumi
shaunequa
s0ra
SparkleKoreanChick
stArAnGeL
swtx10v3
taiyoukai-shi
TheBear
VietPucca
Wishes
Xiaoyu
x__NiCOLE
xXxHeArT_oF_IcExXx

BJ Staff Members
well first off to all the staff here at BJ, thank you guys all so much for keeping this forum up and running at such a high standard. you guys probably devote 29 out of the possible 24 hours in a day to BJ just so that we can have such an awesome place to hang out and share our love for BoA. unfortunately I’ve only ever really talked to a few of the many awesome staff members here, but I’d like to express my deep appreciation for you all as I’m sure many of us under-credit or don’t give credit at all to you guys way too much. keep up the good work; your efforts and time spent are definitely much appreciated! :unsure: :D :D

to the subbing team, gosh you guys are amazing!! so much talent and effort put into the work that you guys do.. JUST FOR US! thank you guys over and over again for enriching our experience and enjoyment of BJ and BoA!

and particularly to the TBP2005 crew, “gambatte!” (がんばって!)
-- nah, i don’t know Japanese OR Korean, but that’s the best i could do :P

Uploading Buddies

all of you guys have become very dear to me, particularly those helping out with that music DL thread! you guys are the ones that allow me to slack off, encourage me procrastinating, AND cover for me while i do both these things!! :lol: you guys know who you are, thanks SO much… whether you’ve contributed small or great, in the past or recent.. to that thread. honestly you guys do not know how many members you’ve all shared BoA’s awesome music with. searching for BoA’s music was how i first found Boajjang, what led me to get some of her songs and begin to love her, and was what led me to share this joy with others. i can tell you guys that 157 pages and nearly 2350 posts, many members have become fans of BoA and have had their sense of music enriched because of you guys. that’s what i was striving for when i first started that thread small and it’s been so wonderful to share with some of you guys and now contribute together with you guys to keep this going -- seriously very encouraging and makes it all worthwhile. thx thx thx!! :P

for those who hang out in the DL section and share without ever wanting anything back, you guys are soo awesome and I’d like to thank you guys. for members like me who are there so often (leeching away of course :P), it is most definitely a great thing to see so many members sharing and helping each other out. over the past several months, I’ve been able to experience firsthand the impact and joy all you uploaders bring, whether great or small. you guys are all very much appreciated!! :D

BJ Family
wow our family is just SO ridiculously huge and has so many weird relations I’ve never been able to keep up… especially after that whole disowning incident a while back :lol: anyways, i love you all (in the most non-sexual way possible) and would really like to get to know all you guys. so particularly for the ones that I’ve missed so for.. this part’s for you :P :hug:

…to everybody else…

i apologize so much to have missed anybody, likely cuz I’ve never really met or talked with you. but you guys are all awesome because each member is what makes Boajjang .. well.. Boajjang… looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully getting to know more of you guys!

mm i think that’s about all, thanks for tuning in to Sam’s FEP. for those not reached 5k or done their fep yet, you have NO idea how long this thing is :lol: I’m on 8 pages of just pure text right now haha! brutal, but hope it’s been somewhat entertaining and interesting.

below i have a few pictures I’ve taken today JUST because i wouldn’t deserve to be a camera-whore if i didn’t put any up, since i haven’t done pictures in quite a while now. and yes, i still owe chloe pictures (but she needs to send them to me cuz she took them down :P)yes, I’ve finally done the chloe pictures but they aren’t as good as i imagined the idea to be. and yes, I’m aware that it’s a pink hat lol!! :lol: enjoy!!

so my mom's been bugging me about cutting my hair before this Thanksgiving Concert (though in early December) that my church is having soon. one of the first things she said to me the past two days: "you HAVE TO cut your hair before the concert!"

my hair's not usually like this, but got out of shower and towelled my hair up good, and this is what happened. so i decided to look like this for today
Posted Image

my trusty hat that lets me sleep without notice during boring psych and econ class :P
Posted Image

the usual look of my hair if not under hat...long??
Posted Image

wanna fight?!
Posted Image

Chloe-wannabe picture! -- with the hat and earphones :P
Posted Image

peace out BJ buddies, take it easy!
Posted Image

**lol, you guys can give me comments on my hair too haha!! it's so whacked and i'll probably have to at least trim it before the concert hehe :lol:

BoA's my new GF!!!

Edited by Daenar, 29 November 2005 - 11:14 PM.

#2 dayg0play

dayg0play

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:50 PM

whao congrats.....hope i get as much post as you guys have

#3 仆街

仆街

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:54 PM

o.O Congrats on your 5k post
got to love the title lol

#4 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:59 PM

Congrads to ur FEP Sam!

And yes...im stressing out already :rolleyes: ADD OIL for your exams!!!
I'll sing on vent once all this is done <_< and i think i've yet to hear u sing too :unsure:

#5 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:01 PM

Congratulations, Sam!!!!!!! =D
^________________________________________^

We love ya! We love ya! We love ya! We love ya! We love ya! lmao :rolleyes:
Well...I wasnt sure what else to add...and simply a congrats msg seemed too short!!!!!

#6 drummakidd

drummakidd

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

haha congrats...wow I finally get to see how you look o_O hahaha. Anyways thanks for the shoutout =) and most importantly CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 5K POST!!!!! wow.. I don't think I'll get that for a while cuz I think I finalyl stopped all my crazy posting...anyways... I'm glad I met you. You are an awesome person and since college is sooo killer...GOOD LUCK ON FINALS! ugh...I have mine in a week :rolleyes:;

#7 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

Thats some nice shout for me, (staff) and a personal one too! :D
soo cool man <_<
and hey just like me, we are in time for a haircut :D :rolleyes:

thanks and take care!! :unsure:
We must work harder to reach top ten posters!
i am no.11 lolz

#8 Blank

Blank

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:10 PM

congrats!!!

#9 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:14 PM

Wow Sam~!! Congratz on ur 5k post!! <_< I still haven't passed 3k B). Hmm, I remember seeing ur sn a lot when u first joined and I think u used orange? :rolleyes: and then I eventually saw u post of pictures of urself and one of them I was like :D. SPARK SPARK!! :D. Yea, I haven't really talked to u much :P. I might post up some more pictures once I figure out how to set my camera correctly.. it's always at a weird lighting :D. Anyways.. congrats again!!! :unsure: And hope u continue posting and hopefull u'll reach the 10k post~! :P

#10 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:20 PM

wHOA congrats, and thanks for mentioning me

i never thought to be appear in someone FEP again hehehe

congrats daenar!!!

#11 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:22 PM

haha thanks for the mention sam >:]
and Maybe the reason why i dont post as much is to avoid any chance of getting brutally murdered by the likes of YOU :rolleyes:
and haha regarding rita *whispers* she stalks u * x] :D
dont hurt me rita O.O
haha and sam you needa cam-whore more or shengyi and me are gonna needa hide out in your closet :unsure: x]
Hha awesome FEP and congrats on getting to 5000 posts ¸;]
haha this is sad <_< ive been here for more then a year and im still in the 2000's haha :P
:D
and I'll TRY to post more x] ill be stalking u now to alongside my buddy frita =D
and haha i remember O.O the families were so confusing == me and shengyi and a billion other people were like how can i be ur mom if ur sister is my mom? x] haha =p. and ROFL CHI DISOWNED U SO U COULD MARRY SHENGYI xD haha "SAM ur disowned"
:D i thought u did something bad when i first saw that thread haha = p
ok before i start rambling O.O you smell like dirty cheese =[ x]

Edited by anime811, 29 November 2005 - 11:30 PM.

#12 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:24 PM

^(anime811)

im in my 1k++ :rolleyes:

my post is not growing

#13 Dragon415

Dragon415

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:24 PM

Congrats on your 5k post!

As for me,I still gots a long way to go to :rolleyes:

Edited by Dragon415, 29 November 2005 - 11:27 PM.

#14 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:32 PM

]
&'Beti__* - Betty
i was SOO confuzzled when you first changed your sn!! i thought you made a new account but then saw your posts were still the same.. gosh, was just a confusing time. but all good, i still know you're betty :rolleyes: aww miss you and winnie and thaoie and shengyi spamming everywhere.. been keeping busy?? anyways ya, van-city buddy should talk to me more!!

aha, i thought ppl would notice <_<
err yeahh school is killer, how come school isn't killing u :unsure: haha jk jk. it'sjust.. iudnno school .. is stupid. haha
CONGRATZ ON YOUR FEP SAMM <333

wanna fight?!

Posted Image

]HAHAHAH this is a ADORABLE picture!

Edited by &'Beti__*, 29 November 2005 - 11:33 PM.

#15 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:46 PM

Howdy sir.

Good job for being active and being a big contributer to this forum. We all know you're a good guy. :blink:

Anyway, live long and prosper, etc. etc. etc. ^^ V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users