#1 apocadelic

apocadelic

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:21 AM

APOCADELIC'S EMP

Hey hey whatsup everybody ??? Well, it's my EMP and I'm proud I reached 1k posts, but it took me a lil too long to reach there. Nearly 1 year :P. Why it took me that long. I'll tell late

Anyway, for those that dun know me:

Name: Edwin
Race: Chinese
Nationality: Malaysian
Birthdate: 26th August 1986

I do post a lot now especially in these 3 sections, lounge, eye candy & member info and pics. The only time when I'll be inactive is during the holidays, it's during days when I do not have holidays I'll log in to BoAjjang.

How did I know about BoA ?
It was 3 years ago when I read & heard quite a lot about her in magazines, and my 1st impression was "ooo, such a pretty girl". That time I did not know about her age yet, her album or whatsoever, it was until when I heard her song "Love and Honesty" in a shopping mall, after that I searched all about her in the internet and downloaded most of her music, that was when I started to get addicted to her.

How did I found out about BoAjjang ?
I was expanding my BoA interest and searching for her video clips, and I bumped into this site, so I decided to give it a shot. I registered myself and my 1st post was in the request section, asking for No.1, Listen To My Heart & Atlantis Princess. I got the replies the next day and thought to myself, "Not bad, this is a good site compared to some other sites I tried". But after that, when I got few more videos I requested, I started to log in less, until about July this year, when I keep replying the topics in all the sections, which got me logging in a lot and i started to be a regular member. I introduced myself in the member and info section around September or October.

Well, though i log in quite frequent since July, but heheh,I made not too many friends. Anyway............

Drummakidd

Drummakidd aka. Jon has been talking to me everyday in msn, and he's a funny, smart, cool & sometimes crappy fella. It's great to have you as a friend !! So here's something u'll like....... :bash:
Posted Image

Hip_Hop_BoA#3

Hi Kamille ! well, kamille was the 1st person i met and talk with in Bjj, and this is what i give you, just as you requested, i've tried my best...... :)
Posted Image
a BoA scrollie :D

anathel

hey ya Peter !! well, he is the person that talks with me the most in IRC, though i'm not quite sure what to give you, but i think this will suit you...... ;)
Posted Image

daphne86

hello Daphne, this girl is a nice person to talk with, and we both like dance movies, here's the gift you get :P
Posted Image

Daenar

Sam !! well, i don't see him online often, but i do talk to him when i have the chance,this is ur present
ur own set of ice hockey gear ;)
Posted Image

LiLstephy

Hi Stephy, who don't know her ?? she reached 10k posts in 1 year......quite a nice person to talk with, a funny girl too.
well, for you i'll give a teddy bear family :bash:
Posted Image

Kingofbeer

Kobbie !! haha, 1 word says it all, "creative". why ? all your comics that came out of your "creative" mind, really will laugh our heads off -_-...... anyway, this will keep you satisfied and happy..... -_-
Posted Image

IYNAIX

iynaix @ xian yi, well, you're an interesting person to talk with and also another creative fella, but it's in the graphic creations........has some very nice creations. here's what i give you,i hope you have ur driving license :o
Posted Image

Blank

hello Blank, been talking to this guy on and off, and from the facts that you stated about urself, here's a sunglasses to prevent others from seeing the size difference between ur eyes :)
Posted Image

BeatofBoA

well, your com is being repaired so i dun get the chance to talk to you now in msn, alright here's something to let you enjoy.......your favourite flavour
Posted Image
well,2nd is with chocolate chips, the other is full chocolate, ........damn i wanna eat too, looks so delicious :P

....AND !!! not to forget Coolin & Staff Members

Thank you for making this wonderful website, i really really appreciate all ur work and other bjj staff members too, i wanna thank you all for making this site really awesome.
so reward urselfs with a tour to australia !!
Posted Image

Posted Image Gold Coast :o

Thank you everybody in Bjj, lots of friendly ppl here and u guys rock !!! i hope i did not miss out anybody :P

Edited by apocadelic, 14 December 2005 - 04:58 AM.

#2 Evolution

Evolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:36 AM

Congrats on reaching 1K posts.

#3 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:37 AM

Hey!! Congrats on your emp! =D

#4 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:42 AM

A trip to Australlia eh?

Me likey a lot! :P

#5 Kamchii

Kamchii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:43 AM

Hey Thank you!! :P

Thank you for the scrollie!!! you deserve a :o !!

Congrats on ur empie!!! its now my 2nd time to see myself in an EMP!! ^_^

Again Thank you very much!

#6 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 02:06 AM

hello Daphne, this girl is a nice person to talk with, and we both like dance movies, here's the gift you get :P
Posted Image

merci! i really adore the pointe shoes :o they r lovely...

congratulations on your EMP Edwin!

#7 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 02:45 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice day

#8 PizzaLoverz

PizzaLoverz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,718 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:06 AM

Congratz !! :P

#9 BoA Fan 23

BoA Fan 23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 03:32 AM

Congrats!!!

#10 pitabread

pitabread

BoA's Slave

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:12 AM

omg I got a cool gift!

*high fives apocadelic*

#11 andros

andros

pretty fly.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:02 PM

grats

#12 drummakidd

drummakidd

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:20 PM

hahha dude you finished your emp!! and what do you mean that I'm sometimes a crappy guy o_O?!? lol jpjp anyways...CONGRATS!!!! and I love my cymbals :D

#13 FireAngel

FireAngel

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:24 PM

congrats on your 1k posts!

#14 仆街

仆街

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members