Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 01:38 AM

ZOMG!! @[email protected]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well, it's been such a long time since I first joined BoAjjang, and I'm only starting my EMP now :lol: ...It seems like it was only yesterday when I first came here :P I was looking for BoA's My Name song and then I stumbled into this great place called BoAjjang!

Honestly, I started off as an evil leecher, cuz then I don't know how much trouble they could be to everyone here. Especially the mods! And so I decided to be an active member, and BOOM! ..My life here at BoAjjang started.

Okay, so let's stop getting all so emotional about this..Here are some stuff to know about me!! (In case you guys dunno me yet XD)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Full Name: Marielle B. Ferrer
Gender: Female (@[email protected] Iunno why I put this :P Maybe to avoid wrong gender assumptions...? Posted Image)
Favorite Color: ORANGE!! Posted Image
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 107 lbs.
Favorite food: Japanese food! (I <3 Tuna Sashimi) Um.. and eggs and seafoods XD Before I used to obsess over carrots too :P Posted Image
Favorite Singers: ...BOA OF COURSE! And Hikaru Utada, YUI, Mandy Moore, Kelly Clarkson, Jesse McCartney, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne... and the list goes on and on.. Posted Image
Favorite Movies: Memoirs of a Geisha, Cardcaptor Sakura movies 1 & 2 (<[email protected][email protected]), The Harry Potter movies, Underworld: Evolutions, Underworld, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, The Princess Diaries 1 & 2, and uhmm.. I'm kind of a movie buff, so yeah =/
Hobbies: Surfing the net, Watching tv, drawing, graphics!!, singing, writing, slacking off, and spamming!! xD

Hmm.. so, that's probably the basics.. x] everyone could probably nick out all the other weird things about me in the Spam section lmao :lol:

To the BJ Staff!: Thank you so much for keeping the forums up and running! You all rock! \m/ I mean, being a mod is such a tough job! Imagine getting peeved often because of us rulebreakers, and still you all care so much about BJ! You should be called HEROES for that! :o

Posted ImagePosted ImagePRESENT TIME!Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageHung-Su (Kung Fu Hung-Su)Posted Image
...ZOMG MY FAVE SPAMMING BUDDY and SPAM FAMILY DADDY!!! :hug: Thanks for never forgetting to feed me, and for taking care of your kids!! I wub ya! For my present, I know how much you adore hats, so.. I GIVE YA LOTS OF HATS!! ^__________^
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageYami-chan (Sakura Chan)Posted Image
^____________________________^ YAMIIIII!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: MY S + S BUDDY!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I still can't believe I met someone like you who's adores S & S like me! :thumbsup: It was sooo much fun talking with you on MSN! And even though I had some 'down moments' in where I don't get to ask you why S & S are so cute, you were there to liven up my spirits! AND you introduced me to Saikano!! (Although I'm still looking for the manga here in the Phils! :P) So yeah, LET'S BE HYPER SOMETIME AGAIN IN MSN!! :wub: *dances weirdly* And.. didn't you say that we should also read some S & S fanfics together? Well, I've collected quite a lot from FF.net, and they proved to be squeal-worthy! xD I zipped 'em here too! ..But there are also some Eriol & Tomoyo based fics, but they're still good nonetheless! xD Plus!!! I'm giving ya a.. KAWAII MOKONA PLUSHIE!! ^___________^
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageKams (Kim-Hae Jin)Posted Image
KAMS!!! @[email protected] YOU SMART PRETTY TALENTED GIRL YOU!!! It was really fun spamming with you and talking on MSN or Yahoo!! And having you on Friendster! :lol: You've been such a good friend to me!! And I'm already trying to be active on SOB like you and Eu-kun asked me!! :P And though I dunno what to give ya, I just decided on this uh xD Voice Recorder! :o I dunno whatcha gonna do with it though.. =\ And aside from that, I'm giving you tons of hugs!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Posted Image
Well, yeah. I'm gonna hug you more over spam!! :lol:

Posted ImageEu-kun (Eu-Kun)Posted Image
EU-KUN!! ^O^~ I still remember when I assumed you were a girl -_-; Man that was embarrassing :P PLUS THE SMILEY TREATMENT OVER THE PERSON ABOVE YOU THREAD! XD That was FUN! XD So.. I'm still gonna try to fit Brian and BoA on a 64 x 64 avie, and uh.. =/ lol XD I asked you what you wanted but you said you wanted that, so I'll try! xD So for now, I give you.. *gasp* BOA!!!! Since that's what you asked for. o.o; :) :P Your avie's still coming up xD And hey! I also gave you that name! :P EU-KUN! :hug:
Posted Image

Posted ImageAvii-chan (avii_woz_here)Posted Image
Lol! xD Who knew that we could be friends in such short notice? x] I can't believe how fun it was to talk to ya over Yahoo, and ZOMG YOUR PROM'S COMING UP TOO! xD Meh :P And the fact that you study in a place where my friends used to study @[email protected] SO YOU SHOULD'VE MOVED TO MY SCHOOL WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE SO YOU DIDN'T GET TO GO TO GRADE 7! :lol: J/k :P And for my present.. uhh.. since you're the SPAM family cat xD I shall give you a ball of yarn to play with so that you won't eat me!! :)
Posted Image

Posted ImageJenny-chan (BoA no.1)Posted Image
I remember the first time we met Jenny-chan x] You asked me to make you a sig! :P I never thought we'd be so close then and you'd be making more amazing graphics!!! ^O^~ (Lmao! The Spam section works such wonders! x]) Even though you called me chubby and turned me into a frog and accused me of liking Sticky, I still :wub: ya! :hug: So xD yeah, HERE'S A MAGIC WAND FOR YA!! :o So you can also turn everyone into whichever animal you'd like, and TO TURN ME BACK INTO A HUMAN! @[email protected] (I never found my prince!! T_T)
Posted Image

Posted ImageRyou-chan (Ryou)Posted Image
RYOU!! :hug: You've been away for so long.. I MISSED YOU ANTI-FASHION POKING BUDDY!! ;_; :hug: But now you're back! xD I missed poking you!! T_T Let's go to Harajuku sometime, ok? xD So here's a Gackt plushie for ya, and the opportunity to rule Harajuku, Japan! xD But that only lasts for a couple of days, SO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT! :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
And here's also a Harajuku-ised girl o.o;
Posted Image

Posted ImageMarqui-chan (Umbra_Res)Posted Image
MY SMILEY SPAMMIN' BUDDY! ^_________^ Gosh, I've only became friend with you during my 900-1000th posting days xD AND NOW I ALSO HAVE YOU OVER MYSPACE! You're such an amazing mummy to the Spam Family, and you help even a depressed hamster such as me! :lol: :o YAY~~!!! ^__________^ You're so purdy~~~ I really wanna see you with long hair!! @[email protected]!!!! And yeah xD since we both like smileys so much and you don't have Puffies, I shall give you my share of 'em!! ^________________^~ At least, these are most of them anyways xD
Puffies!.zip

Posted ImageSticky-kun (Sticky)Posted Image
WOOT! THE RANDOM SPAMINATOR!! xD Ne, you didn't really join the Girly Man Pose Trio with me and Hung-Su.. =/ didn't you?? So T_T We're just gonna find another Cameron Diaz xD J/k! LMAO You make such funny threads! And mostly you initiate the ubar spamming sessions! x] We're not that close I admit to it, but hopefully we could get closer soon! ^____^! Steve Irwin person! :o So I give you.. xD since you're so sticky, I shall give you a bunch of popsicle sticks, and Steve Irwin (and a Steve Irwin plushie)! :o BREAK SOME BONES MUN! :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageKingy (kingster)Posted Image
PURPLE CRAYON!! ^________________^ It was uberfun spamming with you!! I get so envious of you sometimes =/ Cuz your half body's still there while mine was is already fully chomped by Chomper Blanky :P Hmm.. hows 'bout we turn Blanky into a crayon too? ;)
I know I know!! I'm giving you a crayon box!! ^__________^ Yesh, it shall be our HQ!! :ph34r:
PURPLE AND ORANGE CRAYONS.. UNITE!!! :P
Posted Image

Posted ImageChomper Blanky (0_0Blank0_0)Posted Image
LMAO! xD CHOMPER BLANKY HAS MADE ME AN INVISIBLE FROG CUZ HE ATE ME ALREADY! :P Haha, twas nice spamming with you! :hug: xD And you can't eat me anymore, cuz I'm already gone ;_; Unless Jenny turns me back into a human/crayon or a fish/crayon :P you can chomp me again, but.. since I'm still a frog.. well.. =/ Here's a new set of teeth for ya in case yours gets blunt from all the chomping!! XD

Posted Image

Posted ImageCathy-chan (avalon_cherry)Posted Image
Cathy!! ^_____^ You're such a wonderful person to chat with on MSN :P lol XD And thanks for that Stick With You mp3!! :hug: Well, I haven't started recording that cuz I'm still looking for a mic :P So yeah XD Hmm, how 'bout I give you uh.. xD Some SPAM! Since I bet no one has given your SPAM before!! :lol: :P :hug: :hug:
Posted Image

Posted ImageIynaix (iynaix)Posted Image
WAAATHH!! XD Thank you so much for teaching me Math! T_T You are such an awesome graphics artist!! And also a psychic lol :lol: You haven't been online a lot on MSN lately.. where have you been? :huh: Anyways, I still have no idea how I ended up in giving you this.. :P But anyways!! I'm giving you this briefcase to put your awesome graphics and other stuff in! :lol: Even though you can't put graphics in a briefcase if you haven't printed them yet.. =/ :lol:
Posted Image

And some little shoutouts to the people I've been acquainted to!! I hope I could get to know you guys better! :P By SPAM OR MSN! xD
(In random order xD Cuz they just all pop into my head :P)

AngelicBeatofBoA
pinkswirls
paine
Daenar
-rita;zafra-
xx_lost_love_xx
Mirai_Pan-Chan
LiLStephy
SuYen
melonyhappy
x3NgA3x
Grayfox
chidori
Ricadonna
eya
Diana139
[aNj3L_o1]
jpimiyuka
ostrichrevolution
Trump
TenTen
-rachel-
Aizmov
KawaiiRimaChan
BoAgIrl
Beatofboa
JLee
Ongaku_Zombie
Cintra
xx_purple
xtehb

Haha, so now that's over, LET'S CELEBRATE!! WITH TONS AND TONS OF SPAM!!
...And other food, lol :P

And I've also invited BOA TO THE PARTY!! ^_____^
Posted Image

Posted Image
^ ZOMG HELLO KITTY SUSHI!! @[email protected]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hmm.. so that's all for now! ^_^ See you guys on my FEP! (Which would probably take ages lol :lol: =/)

Edited by Chibi_Mayu, 24 February 2006 - 02:31 AM.

#2 Mardy Bum

Mardy Bum

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 01:51 AM

congratulations!

THANKS FOR THE GIFT ZOMG i really love it

Edited by Eu-Kun, 24 February 2006 - 01:54 AM.

#3 blu_smiley

blu_smiley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 01:52 AM

ahh congrats on ur emp...its nice and funny :thumbsup:
cant wait till your FEP!

#4 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 01:53 AM

Congrats on reaching EMP :thumbsup:

#5 Kamchii

Kamchii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 01:56 AM

XD!!

IM third! My fav number 3!! XD

Thanks for the voice recorder!! *offs and records everlasting* XD
thank you for the hug :thumbsup: XD and the compliments muahhaha XD, you did not have fun talking to me at the Phone? JK XD Thank you!!

#6 pitabread

pitabread

BoA's Slave

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:15 AM

congratulations

Keep them posts coming

#7 Kung Fu Hung-Su

Kung Fu Hung-Su

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:36 AM

OMG OMG OMG

You really did put me first!!! :huh: :) Hey wow! That image on imageshack starts with "hungsu!"

*pokes first hat* LOL that's so weird!!! I kinda like those hats in your second piccy though, coolies! :thumbsup:

Here's some return pressies...

Posted Image
Look! Avii-chan can't get you now! And those tubey things should be fun to crawl around in :lol:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
More hamster buddies!!! WATH!!!

I'd love to stay but it's time for...

GIRLEH MUN POSE!!!

Posted Image

:lol: :lol:

:) ;) :ph34r:

"Bwuh bwuh bwuh!" :lol:

#8 Chibi_Mayu

Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:37 AM

congratulations!

THANKS FOR THE GIFT ZOMG i really love it

Lol :) I knew it! xD BoA is Eu-kun's most ideal present lmao :thumbsup:

ahh congrats on ur emp...its nice and funny :lol:
cant wait till your FEP!

FEP!! XD Might take me ages though, seeing as how school is uber :huh: Well, yeah XD Thanks! :ph34r:

Congrats on reaching EMP :lol:

Thank you! ^___^

XD!!

IM third! My fav number 3!! XD

Thanks for the voice recorder!! *offs and records everlasting* XD
thank you for the hug :lol: XD and the compliments muahhaha XD, you did not have fun talking to me at the Phone? JK XD Thank you!!

lol :) I did the presents part last week xD But of course I enjoyed it Kams! :lol: Let's sing again over the phone sometime! :lol:

congratulations

Keep them posts coming

;) Thanks! ^O^~

OMG OMG OMG

You really did put me first!!! Hey wow! That image on imageshack starts with "hungsu!"

*pokes first hat* LOL that's so weird!!! I kinda like those hats in your second piccy though, coolies!

Here's some return pressies...

Look! Avii-chan can't get you now! And those tubey things should be fun to crawl around in

More hamster buddies!!! WATH!!!

I'd love to stay but it's time for...

GIRLEH MUN POSE!!!

"Bwuh bwuh bwuh!"

LMAO! :lol: Of course why wouldn't I put you first Hung-Su? :lol:

LONG LIVE THE GIRLEH MUN POS!! xD

Edited by Chibi_Mayu, 24 February 2006 - 02:40 AM.

#9 avalon_cherry

avalon_cherry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 03:39 AM

wow..congrats on your emp!! I love your SPAM~! emmm..one question how do i eat it :thumbsup: :huh:
Congrats once again Posted Image lol spam more :)

Edited by avalon_cherry, 24 February 2006 - 03:39 AM.

#10 Chibi_Mayu

Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 03:43 AM

^ Cathy! ^__^ You're welcome!! lol :) A can opener :huh: But I think there's a tab there so you could open it :thumbsup: lol :)

#11 Kamchii

Kamchii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 03:50 AM

^ Sure XD will be glad to if i got our phone abck XD

#12 Chibi_Mayu

Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 03:53 AM

^ lol :thumbsup: Alrighty then! xD

#13 iynaix

iynaix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:11 AM

Posted ImageIynaix (iynaix)Posted Image
WAAATHH!! XD Thank you so much for teaching me Math! T_T You are such an awesome graphics artist!! And also a psychic lol :lol: You haven't been online a lot on MSN lately.. where have you been? :D Anyways, I still have no idea how I ended up in giving you this.. :P But anyways!! I'm giving you this briefcase to put your awesome graphics and other stuff in! :lol: Even though you can't put graphics in a briefcase if you haven't printed them yet.. =/ :lol:
Posted Image

thx for the shoutout...thats so kind of you! (awwwwwww :hug:) been kinda difficult to use the computer lately... my father's stuff just came back from aus and the house is like my room (i.e chaotic) and the computer want even plugged in... im back now so...

CONGRATS ON YOUR EMP!

you are too kind and im not awesome... :lol: psychic??!??!?!?? :lol: i dun recall ever being psychic :huh:

Edited by iynaix, 24 February 2006 - 06:12 AM.

#14 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:27 AM

whoo i was included :lol:

congrats on making it to 1K~

keep being active so you can make a FEP :D

#15 kimchiBoAchan

kimchiBoAchan