41 replies to this topic

#1 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:35 AM

<embed src="http://www.filelodge...791/feelme.wma" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="1"></embed>

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

WELCOME TO THE WEIRDEST FEP EVER!!!!!

tehe welcome to my FEP :P! why is this the weirdest FEP
ever? cuz truongy poo is posting it for me!! :wub: why? cuz i wanted Bg music in it X]!!!

Why did i chose Feel me as BGmusic? cuz i just love that song right now :wub:
plus it's in the My Name Cd karen sent me :wub:

tehe anyways here it comes X]!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- RANDOM BoA&&BJ FACTS -

Favourite BoA song: well i just love all of them can't really decide <33

Favourite BoA vids:

»Making of My Name; is just so hot XD!
»GOT remix perf at SBS Daesang awards; the dance at the beggining is so cool <33
»The Love Bug perf; the latest one
»The No1 APEC Perf; ionno i just love it XD
»The Spark&My Prayer&Valenti&No1 perf at Big3 concert»The Moto perf at Music Camp wearing the Pink t-shirt
»The Waiting&My Sweetie perf with the curlied pigtails ; just so cute!!

i think that's it XD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- STORY TIME -

How did i found BJ: i really don't remenber i think i asked for BoA info at a HI5 gruop and someone posted a link to BJ =P

And i began posting: my first two posts were leecing posts at danny's threads. then i forgot about BJ for a while...and started
getting into BoA more and more so i decided to comeback and get active ^__^ and now i'm happy i did

- SHOUTOUTS -

Posted Image
thanks for all you hard work! i really aprecciate it! without you BJJ wouldn't be the same! thanks =D!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
like ZOMG poopie you are totally awesome and one of my bests friends ever :hug: you have listened to my problems so many time, and
you were the only one who could make me stop crying :hug: i know you say you dun have a girly side but i know
you do MWUAHAHA >=D j/k /jk, but you are such a cutie anyway :wub: thanks so much for being the way you are ^_______________^!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
ROFL the hawtie GiA* ;) you are also one of my best friends ever =D nobody understands me the way you do!!! and
i'm so grateful for that :hug: you know you can always count me shilly ^____^ and u should be on more T____T but i know you are a busy girl so
it's ok :hug: be happy sweetie you totally deserve it =3!!

Posted Image
DANNY POO!!! *jumps on danny like dino* XD i mean =] tehe damn you danny you are so generous X] sometimes i feel
like i ask you too many favors :S bad rita *shlaps herslef* but thanks for being so nice to me! ^_______________^ :hug:

Posted Image
yami =o!!!! XD tehe x] mm we are scary ROFL i mean its scary that we are so much alike O.o but i'm glad you are my friend :hug:
besides the fact u always call me shtupid TT_______TT j/k j/k XD tehe you really inspire me yami ^______^ to become
a better person and a better christian! thanks for being that way you are :hug:

Posted Image
:o kam kam XD tehe my BoA<3Brian buddy :wub: [aren't they such cuties X]] tehe u always make me laugh with ur
shilly comments :D like MamiB and DadiB and the outgrowing thing {except that that
last one was creepy :unsure: *inches away from dirty kamn* :D} X] anyway i love
talking to you, too bad we live in 2 totally different time zones T__________________T tehe thanks for being my friend! :hug:

Posted Image
u hawt stuff :wub: stay away from naked babies i'm telling you! =/ *akes them away from mirai! tehe u shilly cutie pie ;)
rita needs more mirai piccies T_______T anyway just wanted to tell you that you are a greate buddy, wub ya huneeh :hug:

Posted Image
truongy poo! :hug: u cutie pie :wub: thanks for being so nice to me huneeh! ^_________^ you and ur
shilly comments :P we should talk more! and play minesweepers cuz i need to beat ya >.< you are so good! tehe ;)

Posted Image
bae bae huneeh why haven't ya talked to me lately :( i miss you we used to talk so much, missing those time. but i know
you are still my friend :hug: and i wanna thank you for that =D

Posted Image
shengles =D! we should talk more cuz you are such a sweetie! ^______^ glad to help you everytime i can X] tehe :hug:
you totally rock sweetie =D!

Posted Image
shirley shirley =D! see? i didn't forget about :hug: tehe u shilly crazy DBSK fan girl O_O tehe we should talk more but everytime
you are one u gotta leave so soon :( anyway love ya huneeh :hug:

Posted Image
my doggie rotten peanut butter =D :hug: i was so glad to know you are a TSZX fan too O____O
gotta spread the TSZX love X]! tehen anyway u should send pics to rita T______________T i wanna see ya hawt stuff X] tehe :hug:

Posted Image
winnie poo =D go defend the universe from ebil karen :o btw i still have my autographed winnie pic :wub: u cutie pie X]

Posted Image
i mean Paul XD j/ j/k ;) how come u dun talk to me anymore and you are not on BJ anymore? T_________T
i miss ya. please be one cuz you are so sweet and funny X]! :hug:

Posted Image
betti bum ^__________^ haha damn you are so cool +.+ and u get to be BoA for halloween how cool =D
we should talk more huneeh :hug:

Posted Image
hani we have talked just once {not including the pms} but i can see you are a great and generous person! i will try to
upload more to the CB but i'm such a bum =X anyway :hug:

Posted Image
may mayu how come you are not on line?!?!??! T_________________T be on line please huneeh i thought u were
a cool person X] and and uhm your graphics totally rock +.+ *ish jelous* tehe :hug:

that's it people! ^______________^ damn it was long :P!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 foreverdancer

foreverdancer

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:37 AM

Aww Rita thanks for the comment. It's no problem, I know you would do the same for me. This is a very cool FEP indeed. Not weird at all. I'm sorry I'm not on more often but you know how busy I can be with school and my jobs. I'm so sorry about that! Well anyways moving onto more important things...CONGRATULATIONS on your FEP, it shows how far you've come along now. Way to go Rita! We've shared a lot of great memories and we'll definitely have more to come. Thanks for being so kind and for being there. :unsure:

P.S.- You're definitely the hawt one.

Edited by foreverdancer, 18 March 2006 - 11:47 AM.

#3 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

^ Rawr Gia! I wanted that spot, but it didn't let me..cause of the no doubleposting/automerging feature :unsure:
Thanks for the shoutout :D and it was no problem posting this for you.
Yeah, Yami & you are really random at times..But It's easy being nice to you cause you're so nice to everyone else too! :P :P

=/ @ Karen :D

#4 -rita;zafra-

-rita;zafra-

[·*·BoA'slilPanda·*·]

• Members
  • 6,869 posts

damn gia and truong beat me on my own FEP :unsure: X] tehe once again thanks truong for posting this =/!

oh before i forgot the credit of the bg of my banner goes to live journal [forgot who made it sorry >.<!]

Edited by -rita;zafra-, 18 March 2006 - 12:42 PM.

#5 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:42 AM

:unsure: Congratulations on your FEP.

Feel Me is an amazing song; just like your EMP =/

#6 Dragon415

Dragon415

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:46 AM

Hey congratz on ur FEP RITA :unsure:

#7 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:54 AM

wowzers. cute fep ^^ congrats rita <3

#8 Nacho

Nacho

♫ = ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:04 PM

O.o so thats FEP... Congrats on your FEP :unsure:

#9 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:05 PM

Awesome FEP :D
:P Thanks for the awesome shoutout =]
what :P I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLY SIDE :D PFFT =/ *slap* :P
and no prob rita :unsure: Thats what friends are for =3

Edited by anime811, 18 March 2006 - 12:05 PM.

#10 Kung Fu Hung-Su

Kung Fu Hung-Su

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:22 PM

hey colourful! *steals ideas for own EMP* :unsure:

#11 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

hahha omg, you still have it!? +____+
congrats on your FEP Rita!
it's so cool! not weird.

I'M GONNA BEAT YOU IN MINESWEEPER ONE DAY. HOOZAH. =/ :unsure:

#12 Jenny;x

Jenny;x

BoA Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

CONGRATS ON YOUR FEP RITA MY LUFF <3 :unsure:

lmfao. I said i lost my camera T____T I'll show you as soon as i get my cam back okay??? YAY! x]

#13 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

Congrats on reaching FEP!!!

#14 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:44 PM

T___T *takes nakey babies back from joo* MINEEE

aweshum fepieeee<33333333 :unsure: =/ :P *pinches ur cheekies* congratssiesss<333333 :D

Edited by Mirai Pan-chan, 18 March 2006 - 12:45 PM.

#15 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

Congratulations on your emp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users