• 1,696 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:44 PM

Posted Image

Welcome!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This is the EMP Post of Yajimari21-
To continue your journey,
Please take a stroll down memory lane... a walk down the Yellow-Brick Road...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you had a safe journey! Please come on in to see the main part of the post! :P

Posted Image

For my EMP post I've decided to do things a bit differently...
All of the ones I've looked at (minus Ody's where he drew) have been basically the same thing-
A long list of names, left allignment of text, maybe a bit of color,
And a large assortment of random pics for gifts
:lol:

So me, with my huge amount of natural creativity
I came upon the idea of making a video for all of you!!
[not like some crappy home-video or something, though... caps are later :P]
Yes, I do still have pictures and a long list of names... um... most of the text is central allignment though :P
But it's basically a spin on the whole concept... (and I believe its the first video EMP/FEP post.. ever xD;)

As in Ody's post he talked about how a picture is worth a thousand words (and his had 106 pictures)
Here is my take on that with this!!!

My video has roughly 30 pictures a second, runs for 15 minutes and 34 seconds, and each picture is worth a thousand words...

A few calculations here and there...

15 * 60 + 30 = 930 seconds

930 * 30 = 27,900 pictures

27,900 * 1,000 = 27,900,000 words for you guys!!!

Take into account that there are 20636 registered members of BJ[J? xD;] (leechers and dead accounts included)

27,900,000 / 20,636 = roughly 1,352 words for every single member of boajjang! [avoiding abbreviating it now =X]

Posted Image

See, everyone gets something this way!!
:P

Posted Image

More Info

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yes, I actually did narrate large portions of this with my own voice
(And yes, I did learn to hate my own voice =\... you'll probably hate it too)
I'm sorry that the sound quality got shafted though...
I had to bring it down from its original file size of 232 MB
(since no one would download something that large xD; )
And when I listened to the finished product, the audio in some parts just sucks =[

There are also alot of little sound effects
(although I did do the laugh at the end since I couldn't find an effect like that xD;)
Which make it a bit more fun and interesting :P

And yes, I do still cover all the basics in the video
(Fav BoA song, MV, Perf, Gifts, etc.)
And I even say why I like them (with my recorded voice too :D)

Here are some caps-

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

You also see 2 pictures of me :lol: but putting that as a cap here would be just too cruel to you guys :lol:

Posted Image

Even More Info

Posted Image

A few things that I forgot in the video...

Add to my favorite artists list Shakira and Ai Otsuka :P

I was going to say more about my Favorite Music Video... but I got too excited and my voice sounded even worse to me :lol:

And as I said earlier- yes, that is me laughing at the end.. not a sound effect :P

I also left out
My Story of how I found BoA and Boajjang :P

Posted Image

[for all of you Ayu lovers... especially Ody ^_^]

Looking for music for my neopets shop in 2003 (I don't do neopets nemore :D)
There was an asian music section to the site... and there was Atlantis Princess :P
I was like.. hmm.. okay.. then I forgot about her for 6 months...

Then in February of 2004 I got Limewire and randomly remembered her name
And dled the Amazing Kiss MV... and then the Kiseki MV (and then I was hooked =X)

I then lived out my n00b BoA fan days at BoA-nation and BoA's House...
Periodically coming here to leech :P (as u can see from my first posts in 2004/early 2005)
And over time I came to see this place as my preferred BoA fan site!!
And here I am today... at 1,000 xD;...
took me almost 2 years of membership to get to 1,000..
so expect my FEP by around... March 2014 O_o;

:P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Links

:D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXS5E1IU

http://s55.yousendit...CI2GQ9NP9SSDW3D

Posted Image

And my EMP post is now drawing to a close :D ... goodbye :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:ph34r: watches topic get 10 views and 2 replies xD;

And yeah, I'm not an Elton John fan.. just used it to complete the overall theme :ph34r: ~lol

Posted Image

*needs to get a bit of sucking up to the MODs/ADMINs in*

ummm...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:47 PM

*reserves

EDIT:--

Ew, I threw up like 12 times. Your background music should have been Birthday Eve with you singing background music 8D!!

But seriously, this is one of the best EMPs I have ever seen. Although the video for Kiseki didn't suck...and you said Beni and her boyfriend, but I see no picture of me with Beni in those caps.
Other random crap and side comments I'm too lazy to put into sentences
- Nice choice of background music, especially the instrumental for White Light
- You're not that ugly, or high pitched...you just eat too much cotton candy O__o; :lol:
- I was going to gouge out your eyes, if you really gave me Hilary Duff as a gift V___V;;
- The fan video was amazing. It matched so well, and flowed together nicely and it was a great song to use an outro. Although I was looking forward to the singing at the end .___.
- My name was mentioned like 15 times in your EMP which makes me awesome :D
- I have a few I'm the only dorkus who watched/will watch the whole video, oh and always wondered what type of school do you go to?

Edited by Odyism, 24 March 2006 - 09:23 PM.

#3 Kamchii

Kamchii

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:58 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING UR 1000th post~!!! :lol: Yajimari21 :D
wishing to know you more :D

#4 Nacho

Nacho

♫ = ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:10 PM

Hey Congrats on your EMp!!!! :lol: Althought the Wizard Of Oz thingy, hem.. Im from kansas.. O.o.. Haha its alright though...

#5 wxtye

wxtye

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:12 PM

congratulations on your emp

#6 xx_purple

xx_purple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:22 PM

Congrats on your EMP!! I'll watch your video later cuz I have to get to bed soon.

#7 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:24 PM

Congrats on your EMP :lol:

#8 -rita;zafra-

-rita;zafra-

[·*·BoA'slilPanda·*·]

• Members
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:28 PM

damn i dun have time to dl if i can i'll edit but CONGRATZ ON YOUR EMP! ^_______^!

#9 budonkadonk

budonkadonk

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:35 PM

Downloading... I'll leave a message after I get a change to watch it.

It's always nice to have something innovative come our way.

#10 blu_smiley

blu_smiley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:54 PM

congrats on ur EMP
Now all you gotta wait for is your FEP!!

#11 apocadelic

apocadelic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

congrats on ur EMP, and this is a cool EMP :lol:

#12 Yajimari21

Yajimari21

<*(~Second to The Moon Queen~)*>

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:38 PM

damn i dun have time to dl if i can i'll edit but CONGRATZ ON YOUR EMP! ^_______^!

lol... you'll like my comment about you =X xD;

Ew, I threw up like 12 times. Your background music should have been Birthday Eve with you singing background music 8D!!

But seriously, this is one of the best EMPs I have ever seen. Although the video for Kiseki didn't suck...and you said Beni and her boyfriend, but I see no picture of me with Beni in those caps.
Other random crap and side comments I'm too lazy to put into sentences
- Nice choice of background music, especially the instrumental for White Light
- You're not that ugly, or high pitched...you just eat too much cotton candy O__o; tongue.gif
- I was going to gouge out your eyes, if you really gave me Hilary Duff as a gift V___V;;
- The fan video was amazing. It matched so well, and flowed together nicely and it was a great song to use an outro. Although I was looking forward to the singing at the end .___.
- My name was mentioned like 15 times in your EMP which makes me awesome cool.gif
- I have a few I'm the only dorkus who watched/will watch the whole video, oh and always wondered what type of school do you go to?

I actually was thinking about doing Birthday Eve... and then I realized I would get halfway through it and just start cussing about how much I hate it (imagine... TENSHON... *$**%$ this f%$#% song can just go an f$#@$ rot in $#@$ with the rest of its cuteness... or something along those lines :lol:; )... I actually did record a few singing clips.. (Someday, Planetarium, you) but I decided that I wouldn't force you guys to endure that.. if you really want to hear it I guess I could send it to u :D;... along with my Birthday Eve xD;

LOL... cotton candy... I haven't heard that one before O_o;... I made this whole thing between 11 PM and 3 AM... maybe thats y? (jk :ph34r:)

The fan video would have been better if the sound didn't just completly suck for it =\... I stopped making fan videos after I uploaded that in may of 2005 and it got like 10 replies :D; xD;... I made a GoT one after that... but it got like 15 replies... thats why i do things like BVMAs now so I get more... appreciation? idk.. :D;

Your name? really?! *goes and edits it all out and reups video* all better now :lol: :lol:

Yeah... I wasn't expecting many people to actually watch it all (or even dl it for that matter xD; ) I might post it in the dls section along with a batch of megaupload links of Performances as gifts to the leechers (and I'll yell at them when they go.. "YSI!??! NEED YSI!!! PLZZZ REUP!!" )

Downloading... I'll leave a message after I get a change to watch it.

It's always nice to have something innovative come our way.

aww thanks :lol:... I think you'll like your gifts xD;

Hey Congrats on your EMp!!!! dry.gif Althought the Wizard Of Oz thingy, hem.. Im from kansas.. O.o.. Haha its alright though...

lol... its supposed to symbolize a journey among other things... I won't go much into that though xD;... aren't you a friend of dorthy? (xD; I learned that one from a movie :ph34r: )

#13 Mardy Bum

Mardy Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:44 PM

congratulations

#14 anime811

anime811

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:23 AM

Whelp , I'm gonna write this response up while mi watching your video haha :P
I always thought you were a girl....<_< For some weird reason O_O Turns out you're a guy xD rofl Anywho :P You aren't ugly -_- You're pretty good looking if you ask me o__O *shmack* anyways :P OMFG I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE 19!!! O_O You're 15 ?!? ^^;; ay. I never knew kiseki in korean meant .....S.O.B <_< By the way I can't really undertsand the stuff you're saying in the video so far o__O so far all I've heard was about kiseki being a rap sortof and how something was crap but it was still good? :huh: and etc lol :P :o OMG It's someone who likes BoA's my name vid :wub: YAY Im not a loner lol =x >.< I really like the way you've puten the video together so far by the way. Really creative :wub: OMG I KNEW IT :o YOUR FAV PERF WAS THAT GoT ONE :o IM PSYCHIC >: D lol I really agree with what you said ^.^ It was one of the performances where BoA really interacted with the crowd definitly :P Even though people watched it on the tv or something, you could feel the energy coming from the performance :o Haha the gift part was fun to watch =] esp the mods/admins part lol
Anyways creative emp , really enjoyed watching it. Congratulations on reaching your emp :P and don't worry -_- It took me years to reach my emp and it sucked ... so much -_- Anyways =p ( yes i admit i say anyways alot @[email protected] ) Really looking forward to reading or rwell in your case watching for your FEP XD
GAMBATTE :P

Btw holy crap, When white light starting playing, i turned up my speakers and BOOM lol it's 3:30 in the morning here to haha xD

Edited by anime811, 25 March 2006 - 12:24 AM.

#15 Kung Fu Hung-Su

Kung Fu Hung-Su

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 02:07 AM

This is a really really good EMP! *steals ideas for own EMP which is ver soon*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users