68 replies to this topic

#1 iynaix

iynaix

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:53 PM

After so long on Boajjang, I have finally reached 1000 posts! (I know I am a slow poster) :huh: This is probably something that has never been done before on BJ, an EMP made using flash! (I know many people are awaiting impatiently to see what I have come up with, sorry to keep you guys waiting!) This flash animation is the result of over one week of very hard work and I hope you guys enjoy it. :thumbsup: There's also music in this EMP, which you can turn on through the media player. (not recommended for 56k users though) ^_^ Do not foget to see the ending sequence by selecting shutdown from the menu. If your name has a listing, do not forget to wait for a few seconds to allow the picture to load, if there is one! The interface should be pretty familiar to most of you, so I think I should stop talking and let you view it for yourself! :)

Iynaix's EMP
Please a short while for the animation to load. Click start to start viewing the animation!

(It seems that the server is down at the moment)

If u like some music to listen to, you may open the media player. Hover over the media player to see what the track title and song is. Take note none of the songs are BoA songs, and I had purposely intended it this way. If u like the song, drop a note and I'll PM u the link.
Should you want to replay the animation, hit refresh.

Note: IE users might need to click on the flash animation first before they can use it.

Comments and criticism are welcome! Any questions regarding how I made this animation are also welcome. Depending on this response, I will see if I still want to try a stunt for FEP which will probably never come seeing how slow I post anyways.

Edited by iynaix, 18 May 2006 - 05:16 PM.

#2 -rita;zafra-

-rita;zafra-

[·*·BoA'slilPanda·*·]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:55 PM

RESERVED!

dana || naмιe aмυro || вoa || ѕнιnнwa || eugene [OH YES! THEY ARE BACK! <333] dice:
aww iynie *tears of joy* thankies :thumbsup:

*feels bad for taking so long to edit*

ADSFGHJKL CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR EMPIE IYNIE!!! :huh: u were the first person i talked to in BJ, so yo are my first BJ buddy ^_^ plus you taught me so much about PS :) thank you so much! ^________^!!!!! slow poster....doesn't matter X]!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Edited by -rita;zafra-, 14 May 2006 - 05:28 PM.

#3 Sakura_Chan

Sakura_Chan

Tenshi No Tsubasa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:56 PM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! DARN YOU RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_;

reserved second...v.v*

EDIT!!!

OMG!!! IY THAT WAS AWSOME!!! O_O truly one of the great EMP's!! O___O

thank you SO SO MUCH for fruits basket!! it's just what i've always wanted!!! ;__; *cries tears of joy* awww, you guys are so lucky, you get up to volume 19! we've only got up to 13 T^T hmph..... anyways, thats not the point. seriously, thank you. you're such a cool guy. I'm glad i met you! :huh: congratz on hitting 1000!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: hope ya have a good day. rofl. it's night time here XD

anyways, thanks again

<3 yami

Edited by Sakura_Chan, 11 May 2006 - 05:33 PM.

#4 drummakidd

drummakidd

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:04 PM

whooo!! you didn't disappoint =D
HOLY COW!!! FREAKIN AWESOME EMP ^____^
You got the sound effects and everything.
Awesome job ^___^
As expected from the master *bows* no matter what you say I'm still you're padawan in regards to graphic designing. Once a graphic designer always a graphic designer. I shudder to think about how much coding that took o___O Anyways....great job and thanks for the 9999999x drumsets o___O Craziness.... I'll definitely be able to teach people with THAT many ahaha...I've been getting requests to teach people :thumbsup:. Anyways congrats on reaching the vaunted 1000!

Edited by drummakidd, 11 May 2006 - 05:09 PM.

#5 LiquidMatrix

LiquidMatrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:06 PM

That is the awesomest EMP I've ever seen. :huh: :thumbsup:

#6 Koneko

Koneko

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:08 PM

reserved!!

Congrats Inyie. that's a lot of people O.o :huh: I feel so special because you remembered my name :thumbsup:

I loved the way you did your EMP.
It's very original and takes a lot of skills ^-^
Sorry I forgot about my reserved post -__-;

Edited by Koneko, 18 May 2006 - 05:35 PM.

#7 Seojin

Seojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:10 PM

woah!! that's awesome! :thumbsup:
congrats on your emp!

#8 shauncai

shauncai

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:20 PM

Haha..iynaix.Proud to have you as my friend.Great skills on the flash animation and hope we are able to meet up more in the future.

#9 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:21 PM

:notworthy:! *reserved*
***Edit***
:notworthy:! I wanted a teleporting AND a time machine!!!!!!
:huh: :notworthy:
But seriously, your EMP is really really x infinity impressive! Like I've told you before, you never cease to amaze me with your marvellous and creative work..whether it be programs, graphics, or a jaw-dropping EMP based on a Windows OS format! :D
It was really worth the wait! :notworthy:

Yes, I still wish I was first poster for this thread :notworthy: But oh well, 9 is still good! It's one of my favourite numbers -_^

Thanks for the flattering comment and awesome present! Posted Image :)
I'm gonna put it to good use and visit as many BoAjjang members as possible! BoA too! :notworthy:

I'll just run after Truongy with a broom in hand =_=" Pretty castle/temple though :D

Oh my Iy, (eh that rhymes ^_^) look what you did..the violence....;_; Posted Image Oh well, as long as the almighty Karen likes her present it's okie :notworthy: :notworthy: xD

Once again,
Posted Image
On achieving 1000 posts and
Posted Image for all the spectacular graphics and work you do and share with BoAjjang :notworthy: Take care and hope to see your equally, or better yet, more impressive FEP! (whenever that may be..:thumbsup: :notworthy: ,
:)
- Truong

Edited by SexyBoAFan, 12 May 2006 - 12:05 PM.

#10 Dj Badtz

Dj Badtz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:28 PM

awesome EMP iy!
i think its the first flash emp on this forum!

^-^ thank you so much for the gift! lol i'll never save enough money for one of those
i'm sorry i havent been online lately, but my connection at home is pretty bad, but if theres anything, just email me at [email protected]

i'll be back to write more!

Congrats on your emp again!
I think you were my first family member, of course when family trees were the rage.
hehe i remember that family tree you created and the BJ money!
you're so creative. ahaha the kinder surprise BoA too!!
you're also kind and patient (lol, you know what i'm talking about)
^^ i'm so glad to have met you, Iy
hope to talk to you soon!

Edited by Dj Badtz, 16 May 2006 - 06:56 AM.

#11 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:28 PM

WHOA COOL! A SHURIKIN!

thanks a lot iy! haha it's okay if you didn't notice.
some people didn't anyway,
and I probably wouldn't have noticed either. ><
WINNIEE FLAIR. hahah it sounds cool.
congrats on your EMP!

this has to be the coolest EMP ever.
you have the members, stuff about BoA,
AND OMG EVEN WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER.

Edited by WINNIEE, 11 May 2006 - 05:31 PM.

#12 Squiddy

Squiddy

i'm PMSing.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:44 PM

reserved- g2g for now lol. but this has got to be the most coolest EMP i've seen haha.

edit: hahaha..yeah, time passes so fast. :) lol good old times though, with the yellow dress and everything. -__- thanks for the squidward plushie! squidward > everybody else on Spongebob.

Edited by Squiddy, 12 May 2006 - 02:45 PM.

#13 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:46 PM

=^reserved^=

//Edit\\

Like everyone above said, this has got to be the coolest emp so far haha :P You seriously put your all o this emp didn't you O__O How many hours did this take you ? O_o.
Anywho =p Thanks for mentioning =D Lol. uhm I think why I don't act as hyper anymore is because some people just got annoyed so I don't bother saying or acting the way I used to xD Mwuaha.
Lol not much spamming anymore because everyone else that used to spam stopped so not as fun anymore ;_; Lol and if I were to prove you wrong, you'd probably find me annoying haha =p and pfft like hell I'm going to believe that statement on the ugly thing. Not until of course you prove it ;) Needa blackmail you with something :) dont know what though =p and meh I'll just run after Truongy with a broom in hand =_=" Pretty castle/temple though :D
By the way , I stand by you on the graphic thing about rita <__< Pfft, and she thinks she sucks >: [ Someone ought to slap her awake >O
OH OH OH When I first saw your username I thought you were a girl!!! xD I never did know the meaning of your user until I read the "About Me" page =[
I remember that time when you were on a break from the army and we would talk ALOT lol x] But then you had to go back and I was offline when you were online or vice versa o__O And then it felt kind of odd to talk to you like I did before. Lol felt like you were a stranger since I hadn't talked to you in like centuries. haha. I still can't believe the GoT cd I sent you took like a friggin month to get to you :P I swear it got lost or something lol. Or worse, stolen ! :(
Anyways, Looking forward to your FMP :o It better be 11161669189189X better then this one ;) if thats possible 0.0

One Last Thing

CONGRATS ON REACHING YOUR EMP AND AWESOME EMP x]

Edited by anime811, 11 May 2006 - 06:17 PM.

#14 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:47 PM

Congratulations on your EMP :)

#15 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:53 PM

I already have a spidey on/near/around my bed, so I'm good to go. :)
Nice concept with this EMP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users