#1 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:21 PM

wooooooT 5K for me!

i'm not highlighting nething or coloring nething.. so go read it all :notworthy: and find ur own name haha ^^

Jwu - so so so... Jwu, the person who pretty much got me devoted to boajjang. eva since u uploaded that 700mb BoA Britney christmas file, i've thought of u as a valuable member of boajjang, and am always in gratitude. nowadays i leech tons of stuff off u, u've taught me alot about all kinds of things from designing my xanga to teaching me irc stuff. indeed u turned out to be one very valuable member of boajjang. i think u are the first true friend i made over the internet, and i'm glad to have u as friend.

Coolin - Coolin!! u stalk me but i love u. at first, all i saw of u was the administrator, someone who only moderates the forums and occassionally jibs in one witty/decisive line every few threads. but then, i kinda got to know a bit about u, and even tho u keep somewat of a low profile, i think u are an amazing person.. u are a total.. GEEK! jk.. u are an extremely smart and capable person. and to have created these forums and linked up so many boa fans is just one of ur fine achievements.

List - you are the person behind it all, at times it mite seem like no one knows who u are, but to those who know just abit about u, i'm sure everyone would agree that ur efforts at maintaining the forums and irc and everything boajjang will neva go unnoticed. we all appreciate all the hours/days u put into making this place remarkable and welcomming every day.

Pinkie Darling - U know, u are perhaps the funniest girl i've eva come across!! at the very start i was just bewildered by the way u talk.. at first i didn't understand u at all... but then.. u just got cuter everyday!!! i prolly dunno much about u darling, but all i know is, wheneveri talk to u, whether i'm feeling high or low, dull or enlightened, sleepy or sugar-high, u can always always make me laugh! its such a joy to have u on msn darling !!! wish u all the best in sckoool and all!

Wendy - the girl who has such great emotions! i think u are prolly the nicest person around here... realli, u dunno how to be mean =] u showed me how to appreciate ur friends, and u are the symbol of love at boajjang! u are always so nice and friendly to everyone and anyone, no wonder everyone just adores u. u are an amazing poet! and u are incredibilly smart (did i spell incredibilly rite?) and i think u deserve alot more appreciation than u have atm ! dw, everything will pay off one day!

Yunie/Rui - to me u are like the lovely sweet twins of boajjang! ur both excellent singers and ur voices are uber sweet! even tho u seem to fight alot, i'm sure u 2 are the bestest of friends? :notworthy: if not try to be! haha i love ur spontaneous natures.. how u can be excited by almost nothing :notworthy: its sooo cute!! its so nice to have u 2 around to lighten things up around irc where its mostly quite dull ! when u2 are around there is alot more fun and laughter and the general mood is happy!

Rach - i said wendy's prolly the nicest person around.. but then theres u!!!!! i wouldn't understand if neone is mean to u. its just very very hard to say mean stuff bout u! cos ur so nice. but i'd advise u to just be a lil bit more tough incase u fall into awkward situations ! you are extremely mature for someone ur age, and ur understanding of all the complicated stuff in life is quite deep. but don't worry, enjoy ur time, forget the complications, and enjoy being a young teenager! u rui and yunie form the core of Yunie Club!!! and i'm sure u all know how much i love Yunie club !

Estrea - i know by saying good stuff bout u won't stop u from ur eternal desire to cook and eat me... yes yes watver i'll say something neway despite the degree of hatred i have against u for wanting to scale me and fry me. U are a talent, yes yes u are. even tho its dark talent.. its still some amazing talent. we all miss u around here... hurry up and come bak so i can get some more excercise from running away from u!

Tiggy - tiggy is the funni genius who is actually a staff member at boajjang! whereva u are tiggy... tiggy is quite funni when he's around, and he's very skilled at all the arts.. including being very freaky at piano. furthermore. he has some awsome hair !

omg i realize i've typed like.. alot of words..... alrite continues!
btw these are in no particular order cos i'm typing between paragraphs.. like i typed choopy's 3rd and now he's rite below wat i'm typing now :notworthy:

choopy - just a note... just cos im appreciating ur presence now doesn't mean i'll stop abusing ur presence every second i sense u :notworthy: u are the 2nd person i befriended on boajjang.. wow it seemed so long ago... the days where everyone would bash the crap out of u and u'd just sit there laughing like the idiot that u are :notworthy: HAHAAHAH i'm joking... choopy u have been a great person to have known, and i'm glad that ur still around. u were part of so many fun moments at boajjang and contributed to alot of entertainment dats for sure, all in good spirits! i admire ur good spirts at that !

furball - where the heck have u run off to? well i'll neva forget u for the quotes in irc :thumbsup: furby furby, i think of u and the first thing that comes to mind is all the laughter u brought. i also kno that behind all that idiocy and dumbass-ness is someone who is extremely clever and has some massive potential. eg.. u are some leeter at cs ! but still... i miss all the stupidity u seem to possess naturally and always at the right time :thumbsup:

ah yes... here we go

Bluey/Diana - well i group u 2 together cos i sorta see similarities in personality ! altho young, u2 are mature for ur age, and u all know ALOT! alot more than wat i knew when i was ur age. oh, and u2 are great great artists! diana ur still my godess ahaha.. i'm using one of ur wallpapers as my msn background ! keep up being cute u legends!

DanDan - wat can i say... the guy who knows EVERYTHING!!! u are person who is just unbelievablly amazing.. u can sing, u know computers, cars, houses, EVERYTHING! its soooo leet. and u are a very understanding person. u can really help someone out when they need support! thx for being ther for everyone! and thx for all the technical help u've provided me :notworthy:

JO - yes the person who beat me to the FEP. i dun really hate u u know that rite? :notworthy: i pretty much know nothing about u, but hey :smartass: since u beat me, u must be my friend ^^ and i'll neva forget those cool fish u weeved!!! u seem to have a very interesting personality :) which i will endeavour to find out more about in the near future !

Night - jus one question... are u a girl. or a guy? i'll talk bout about u when i find out.. cos like.. really atm, i can't say nething cos u mite a guy/girl lol but ur cool nonetheless :) despite the fact that u are rebelling against our tradition :P are u gonna make an fep?

XeNon - WELCOME BAK!!! yeh ur a mischievious lil boy, but hey.. i still think ur a cool person ! our race shall continue :P evn tho i won .. haha and yeh.. JO will neva take over as the Spam King as long as ur around :P Jk to both hahah!

Shan - i have a million thanx for u for sharing so much with us all! tho i dunno that much about u, i believe u are quite an awsome person! thankx for being around!! !

rite dats bout it... i wrote more than i did for any english essay... i realli hope i didn't miss ne one.. but if i did... its not intentional :P i'm kinda late already so i'm rushing it haha !

just wanna end on this note: i've super enjoyed my time at boajjang! i made alot of friends, learnt alot, and just had some great times! 5000 posts and on going!!!

written at post# 4992
posted at post# 5000

[edit1] btw.. i had to replace lot of :)s with !'s cos i had too many

"You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

darn coolin.. just when i was saying nice stuff bout him :P

[edit2] as usual i'l be sticking around here to read everyone's glorious replies :P

[edit3] this better attract record replies... all the writing.... -___-" REPLY!!!

Edited by addkidd, 05 December 2004 - 07:37 PM.

#2 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:24 PM

Wooooooooo!!!

Congrats charlie!!!!

#3 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:27 PM

i shud've put Jwu somewhere in the middle.. so he would have to read more.... -_____-"

#4 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:28 PM

Geek eh?

#5 Ling Yun

Ling Yun

BoA* Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:31 PM

:thumbsup: Congrats Fishie! ! !
awww. . . .That's so sweet! :notworthy:
:thumbsup: But why do people always call me and Rui twins. . .
:notworthy: Well we do act alike, I realise, when we are in school.

#6 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:32 PM

Hehe.... guy or girl?? :notworthy: Anyway, I'm not sure if I will make a FEP or not. If I have the time and I'm in a good mood I might just make one. However, I will still be around trying to persuade more people to become Rebels. :notworthy:

In the end, I gotta say: Congratulations for making this far! It was an honor meeting you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#7 Ling Yun

Ling Yun

BoA* Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:35 PM

:thumbsup: Oh, it's spelt as "incredibly", Fishie.

#8 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:36 PM

good job =)

#9 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:37 PM

i shud've put Jwu somewhere in the middle.. so he would have to read more.... -_____-"

ROFL...I did read it all though =]

#10 angelicshan

angelicshan

BoA* Angelic

• Members
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:56 PM

Congrats Fishie!!!!!

Finally u've made it to the FEP....

Gd job :thumbsup:

#11 lil_dan814

lil_dan814

Teh Major Fail League President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 08:00 PM

DanDan - wat can i say... the guy who knows EVERYTHING!!! u are person who is just unbelievablly amazing.. u can sing, u know computers, cars, houses, EVERYTHING! its soooo leet. and u are a very understanding person. u can really help someone out when they need support! thx for being ther for everyone! and thx for all the technical help u've provided me :notworthy:

wow... CONGRATS fishie!!! u wrote TONS! hehehe.. and i didnt kno u thought all this about me.. i feel touched :notworthy: lol

oh yea.. dont forget the NON-technical help i've provide u too :thumbsup:

like you sed.. I'm always here for n e one :thumbsup:

Edited by lil_dan814, 05 December 2004 - 08:00 PM.

#12 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 08:10 PM

nice stuff.
keep the ball rollin'!
:thumbsup:

#13 bluechick126

bluechick126

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 09:06 PM

Bluey/Diana - well i group u 2 together cos i sorta see similarities in personality ! altho young, u2 are mature for ur age, and u all know ALOT! alot more than wat i knew when i was ur age. oh, and u2 are great great artists! diana ur still my godess ahaha.. i'm using one of ur wallpapers as my msn background ! keep up being cute u legends!

similarities? :thumbsup: lol congratz on making it to the big 5k fishie! :thumbsup:

#14 Lenne

Lenne

Miss BoA*jjang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 09:40 PM

congratz! :) it's good that ur hafin' fun here and making friends :P i am too :P

#15 boa_rulez4ever

boa_rulez4ever

BoA*Manic Spammer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 10:28 PM

hmmmmm ......... oh yeah i m a cool dude :) ...... haha and JO u r never the spam king ......... whahahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users