What's Your TOP 10 Faovrite songs from BoA??
Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:40 PM
1. ID; Peace B ~Korean Version~ ( I love this song a lot becasue it was BoA's first song and the translation of this song relates to me.)
2. No.1 ~Korean Version~ ( It's very inspirational! It always makes me so happy! )
3. Valenti ~Korean Version~ ( I love the styles of this song a lot! The beginning is so awesome!!)
4. Key of Heart ~Korean Version~ ( I just LOVE it!!!)
5. Our Love ~To my parents~( Respect you parents! Makes me calm down when i'm mad at them! XD!)
6. Everyheart ~Japanese Version~ ( Since i love inuyasha and BoA then i love this song!)
7. Kimochi wa Tsuatwaru ( I love the beat to this song and BoA's voice is so precious and smooth.)
8. Girls on Top ~Korean Version~ ( "I have dreams that will completely change this world"... When i heard that i got totally addicted!)
9. Listen to my Heart ~ Japanese Version ~ ( BoA wrote the lyrics and composed this song on the piano! And i also love it because it has really cool beats and the MV is really cool!)
10. Do You Love Me ( I just love how the song changes a lot! BoA has a nice yelling voice. ^^'. lol.)
Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:23 PM
2. Milky Way - sounds really happy? catchy, "sounds of the words"
3. winter love - melody, vocals, lyrics, "sounds of the words"
4. candle lights - ^
5. first snow- ^
6. Girls on top - didnt like it at first, but its beat sounds great now
7. konoyono shirushi - it sounds like a christmas song to me
8.no1 - well this ones a classic
9. our love ~to my parents - like the piano
10. meri kuri/merry chri - dunno why
this was prepared in short time, i might have over looked some songs
Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:43 PM
1.Everlasting (about this song is lyrics by BoA,it so real!!)
2.Gracious Days (this song is lively and make me a good mood^^)
3.NO.1 (it makes BoA famous!)
4.Shine We Are! (is lively too~)
5.Atlantis Princess (recently,I just listen to BoA of this time)
6.Valenti (it's classical!)
7.Jewel song (befor Everlasting,it's my faovrite song...and now?><)
8.Girls on top (about it's breaking!)
9.Do the motion (the dance is so graceful)
10.Before you said goodbye to me / Amazing Kiss / 奇蹟 / Milky Way ~君の歌~ / メリクリ / Love Is Just What You Canít See
10 is too less...
Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:58 PM
2.Every Heart (simply...it's very nice song)XDDD
4.Double(because it has a great rhythm)XDD *dance*XDDD
6.Kimochi Wa Tsutawaru (I just love this song)XDDD
7.Everlasting (because it's about love *.*)^^
8.Neul[Waiting] (It's soooo sad,I always cry when i watching this song TT ...*sniff*)
9.Be The One (*break dance*....i want be the one)XDDDD
10.Key of Heart (korean)-simply...great vid & song ^^
Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:27 AM
I love all of BoAs song, yep, every single on of them. If I could I'd rank everything she has released No.1 but I can't, so.. >_<
Anyway I'll try my best and tihs list will change once in a while.
1. MOTO - This is just self-explanatory, I love this song too much to diss or ditch it in any way. MOTO = :lub: MOTO also brings back many memories whenever I concentrate on listening to this song.
2. Winter Love - This is probably going to be the only Japanese song on this list. =O This song is so touching and beautiful. The first time I heard it on the MV I was like O_O...
3. Girls On Top - To be honest its much more fun/enjoyable to watch a GOT perf then to simply listen to the song, nevertheless I love this song to great extents. This song also brings back memories. And also, who doesn't love it when BoA screams? Hawt...
4. My Name - Woah, this song brings back goood memories, and I love the beat. BoA is also teh_hotness in her perfs/MVs.
5. Miracle - OK this also counts as a Japanese song but I love the Korean version better because its the very first BoA song I ever layed my ears on and damn this song is just nothing short of marvelous. >_< The instrument is also beautiful. I looove it.
6. Breathe Again - Haha I love it..... This changes to Stay In Love sometimes but right now I prefer Breathe Again. This song can bring me to tears for some screwed reason. Its like BoA's voice just penetrates me or some thing among the lines of that. Haha.
7. The Love Bug ft. M-Flo - Woah this is Japanese too. Well this song is just catchy and always a good listen. And that perf at m-flos concert was just teh_hotness. BoA's outfit was like woah.
8. Someday Somewhere - Such a young voice and 'childish' song, haha. It just gets me picturing a elementary/junior high BoA and thats so refreshing sometimes, and cute too. XD
9. Moon & Sunrise - All versions are nice, sometimes I prefer the Live over the recording and sometimes vice versa. Overall this song is just great and the fact that BoA wrote it just makes even greater. Beautifull (two l's) song.
10. Valenti - Once again all versions are nice, I like the jazzy one more than the original sometimes, but sometimes I get tired of it. Anyway like Miracle this song is like legendary for me since its one of the first good BoA listens from her Miracle album. Awesommme song.
~ Nanairo no Ashita~brand new beat~
~ Your Color
~ Over~across the time~
Edited by wing~, 18 March 2007 - 02:28 AM.
Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:20 AM
2. Listen To My Heart (the 1st jap album i brought it and also the 1st song i heard it!)
3. Everyheart (a nice and romantic songs!)
4. Meri kuri (nice and sound sad x'mas songs!)
5. No.1 (Rock~ BoA Is My No.1)
6. Valenti ( new dancing abd singing style)
7. Nanairo no Ashita~brand new beat~ ( sounds happy! and it makes my day COLOURFUL!!)
8. Gracious days (i just LOVE this songs!
9. OUR LOVE ~to my parents~ (doesnt have any artist use songs to represents their LOVE for their parents. so i does LOVE her OUR LOVE songs very much!)
10. MOTO (her dancing was .....!!! Makes me wanna dance along with her!)
Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:32 AM
1. Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~/ Shine We Are!- I can't tell which is better. They're both so happy and bright! My all time favorites
2. Atlantis Princess- Very happy song that can get me into a good mood
3. Milky Way (Korean Version)- Same as above, very good instrumentation
4. Someday Somewhere (Korean Version)/ My Boy- Their both very happy and cute, and bring back memories of the younger BoA
5. Key Of Heart (Either Japanese or Korean)- I like the summer feel of this song
6. Jewel Song- Very pretty song, has a major scale tune
7. Kiseki/ NO.1- Kiseki has a very traditional feel to it, and the instrumentation is great, and NO.1 is a classic
8. Double/ Midnight Parade (Japanese Version)- I like the upbeat, dance style
9. Meri Kuri (Either Version)- Great song for the winter
10. Love & Honesty/ Konoyono Shirushi- Perfect happy ballads/mid-tempo songs
-Nothing's Gonna Change
-Every Heart -minna no kimochi-
Edited by ultratails, 25 March 2007 - 02:55 PM.
Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:19 AM
5.Love & Honesty
8.Key of Heart
9.Girls on Top
Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:48 AM
2. Stay In Love - Ahh, when I first heard this song I got a little teary. I find she sounds like she is about to cry. Plus, the translation is so sad, but nice.
3. We - The lyrics plus the music and background singing, it's wonderful.
3. Tree - Her voice is so gooood, plus, the translation is beautiful.
4. Waiting - The video is gorgeous and the song is, too. So soothing and sad.
5. My Prayer - Ah, I can really relate to this song. I also really like the melody.
6. If You Were Here - I just love this song so much :]
7. Love Can Make A Miracle - I enjoy singing along and I just think it's so sweet.
8. Can't Let Go - I think this song is really soothing and relaxing.
9. Insa - The melody is really nice.
10. Autumn Letter - It's so short and simple, no background music. It really shows her nice voice.
I guess I really like her Korean ballads :x
Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:38 PM
1.Make a secret ------ It's just awesome! it just recently enterd my top 10 replacing DO THE MOTION
2.Listen to my heart ------ so addicting
2.Addiction ------ Just a great song!
3.Meaning of peace ----- It's the best! Koda kumi really pulled off some amazing vocals with BoA
5.Do you love me? ----- This song was stuck at #1 for sooo long! I love the way it changes throughout the song!
6.Winter love ----- I didin't like it before today! I just realised how beautifull it was! Amazing song!
7.STILL ------ I'm listening to it now! Just a beautifull song!
8.Amazing kiss ------ Her voice is sooo beautifull at just a young age! I like lots of older stuff!
9.Lady galaxy ----- So catchy! It was at number one when i first heard it!
10. SO REAL ----- It's sooooo real!
The following songs will always have a special place in my heart.So i couden't put them in the top ten! they derserve more then that!
Brand new beat
Girls on top
Don't start now
I GOT U
Key of heart
Rock with you
Edited by MissBoAngel, 25 March 2007 - 03:59 PM.
Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:52 PM
- Over ~ Across the Time~
- Silent Screamerz
- Freak In Me
- So Real
- Candle Lights
- Goodbye (Insa)
- Outgrow ~Ready Butterfly~
- Moon & Sunrise
- Soundscape/MegaStep/Kiseki/The Love Bug/DISCOVERY/etc...
Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:02 PM
- My Name
- Do the Motion
- Key of Heart
- Brand New Beat
- Lady Galaxy
Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:13 PM
-OUR LOVE ~to my parents~
-Brand New Beat
-Key of Heart
I'll also do a few Honorable mentions like wing~ did.
-The Lights of Seoul
Edited by Geisha Mikage, 18 March 2007 - 02:15 PM.
Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:30 PM
2. Nanario no Ashita~Brand New Beat~ - This song is just so happy and cute.
3. No.1 - This song is just a classic, I just love her performances for this song the dance is incredible.
4. Valenti - This song is just so tango-ish it never gets old.
5. Girls on Top - This song just has so much meaning and power to it, BoA expresses this song really well.
6. Moto - The dancing was really good.
7. Do You Love Me (둘이 함께) - I love this song, it's so relaxing and her vocals are so good.
8. Moon & Sunrise - This song was so sad, she sings it so emotional.
9. Winter Love - Love this song, one of her best ballads.
10. Kiseki - Her live performances of this are so good and her vocals are great.
This was a hard list to pick out, it should of been Top 100 >_>
Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:54 PM
1. Do the Motion - i reallly like the dance to this song x]
2. GIRLS on TOP!! - This is my alltime favorite my top 10 changes sometimes but this one always stay top 10 x]
3. Lady Galaxy - i got addicted to this song just by listening to the preview before the song is released xD
4. Make a Secret - nice song! not much to say about it ^____^
5. My Name - ooohhhh!! I love My Name perfs
6. Key of Heart - very cheerful song to me
7. Quincy - just got promoted to my Top 10 recently
8. Winter Love - lovely!!
9. No.1 - the only song that i learned the dance to x] I No.1!!!
10. Dakishimeru - ....
i'm gonna copy ~wing's honorable mention too ^__^
Listen to my heart (OLD SKOOL x] but i love it!)
Everlasting (this one kinda alternate with "Winter Love" in my top 10 sometimes)
Rock with You
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users