#1 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:47 PM

===>>> MY ONE THOUSANDTH EMPEROR POST!!!! <<<===

WAH!!!! Finally I'm at my One Thousandth Post... can get the Emperor post!!! woah... time pass real fast... it's been abt 520 days since i joined BoAjjang... when i first joined, i was like so noob... but now i made many friends... esp. sennheiserlover aka Matthew... :P guess i shld intro myself 1st... :P

*LOADING PERSONAL DATA*
NAME: Khoo Chung How (Qiu Jun Hao), Jonathan aka jjcb1987
SEX: Male
COUNTRY OF BIRTH: Singapore
PLACE OF ORIGIN: Singapore, Mother's Womb
LIKES: Listening to music, watch television programs esp comedy shows, surf internet, swimming, basketball, play online games, go window shopping, eating, sleeping, mangoes and durians, yam paste and CHOCOLATE!!!
DISLIKES: Liars, backstabbers, cheaters, haters, racists, two-timers, bittergourds, brinjals, lady fingers (just hate the sticky gooey liquid that comes oozing out when u cut them...), and many others...
FAV ARTIST: Jolin Tsai (TW Singer), Cyndi Wang (TW Singer), BoA* (KR Singer), Tank (TW Singer), Gary Chao Ge (TW Singer), Jackie Cheung (HK Singer), Andy Lau (HK Singer), Kaira Gong Shi Jia (SG Singer), Lim Peifen (SG DJ), Ken Hirai (JP Singer) and many others...
A LITTLE INFO OF ME... : I'm a normal looking guy who is abit fat... :( am kind (as said by most of my friends), funnie, lame, somehow annoying and irritating, concerns my friends when they are not happy, lurves his family and will do all out to help his friends...
WHOM I WANNA MEET: Firstly, i wanna meet God becuz i know he's out there to protect me... I wan him to know that he'll always be in my heart... Secondly, BoA* cuz when is she coming to SG??? wanna meet her so much... :(

hmmm... dis are de few pple i would really like to thank during my time @ BoAjjang...

The 3 Heads of BoAjjang Forums!!!!

Coolin
J-Dragon
thadj

Without you guys, there will never be a forum by the name of BoAjjang... u guys mean so much to BoAjjang... Esp to Coolin and J-Dragon... u guys contribute alot of your time for BoAjjang... I salute to your contributions!!!!

The Staff of BoAjjang!!!!

6 A 7 7 7 5
addkidd
anathel
aznality
cutiebunnybaby
Diana139
JWu
kuraudo
lil_dan814
seoulstar*
Timmy
ZZOOzzoo

And now the staffs of BoAjjang!!! i would like to thank all of you guys... though some of you have been missing for some time... esp JWu... we miss you!!! come back and visit us k?? :D without u guys, BoAjjang seems so boring... :D

The Moderators and Global Moderators of BoAjjang!!!!

krjeami
SexyBoAFan
TheBear
Ace
ptoor

Let's welcome the Mods and Global Mods of BoAjjang!!! thank you guys for your hardwork at maintaining BoAjjang till now... without u guys, there will still be a bunch of useless thread "hanging" around... :D

The Subtitles Management Team of BoAjjang!!!!

Atlantis Princess
kingofbeer
koreanboba
tsukiyo
wandoo

We have now the Team of Subtitles editors!!! thanks so much to u guys for yr hard work at adding subtitles to some of the vids and clips that can be found at the BoAjjang websites... without u guys, we cannot learn to sing or understand the songs...:D

After saying thanks to all the Staff Members of BoAjjang, I would like to say thanks to some of my friends...

Firstly, sennheiserlover aka Matthew... he's a real good friend that I've met @ BoAjjang... i once lost all my BoA* videos and clips... then he helped me by giving me his collection!!! :D there's so many files!!! had to categorize them slowly... XDXD he's a real nice guy... XDXD not bragging!!! can consider him as a very good friend of mine... though we jus met not long... XDXD

Secondly, SonicBladeX aka Charis... he's my very 1st friend that I've met here too... :P miss him so much cuz he hasn't been back @ BoAjjang after he went to serve his National Service (Army)... :P Charis!!! mus come back BoAjjang more ar!!!

Thirdly, LastGuardian and Zap... Thanks to you guys when I met with some problems... they helped me solved my lost files problem by giving me solutions as to how I can retrieve my lost files and share their files to me... same as sennheiserlover... :P

Next, iloveyunho aka Lily... jus added her as my friend de day b4 yesterday... didn't know that we hav de same likes!!! we lurve chocolate!!! XDXD she even created a thread on chocolates!!! XDXD now we can meet more "chocolate" friends!!! XDXD wonder when we can hav a chocolate feast???

Now, Firestorm and shotime for uploading all de cool vids in de Download section... and boanjel :P u 3 r de best!!! XDXD

and de rest... Kung Fu Hung-Su , LuvBoA4Lyfe, Starbolt and confusedkhmai... they are some friends i met in BoAjjang too... esp Kung Fu Hung-Su and confusedkhmai... de "Spammers" that I met at the Spam section... wanna know something?? i gav a name for spam...
S.P.A.M => Some Particular Annoying Messages
XDXD lame rite??? :P we shall continue to spam at the Spam section!!! XDXD SPAM RULEZ!!!

guess that's all... hope my thread won't be too long... :P and hope that i've thanks all de pple who i shld thanks... :P HAPPY 1K POSTING DAY TO ME!!!! :P

#2 Pei

Pei

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

Wow! Congratulations to you. <3

P.S. Your sig always gets my attention.

#3 iloveyunho

iloveyunho

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:55 PM

hi jonathan~ woah ur name is...a bit common XP lol jk jk...wow 1000 posts? i'll get there...one day *sighz* omgah cant believe u tributed to me! yay! chocolate buddies~ =D and u tributed to all the staff & other ppl too =O wow~

hmmz well...i'm glad i met u ^^ and i dislike the things u dislike too~! weeeee =D

gyah! i shud be off now...bbai ^^v

#4 drunkentiger

drunkentiger

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

PLACE OF ORIGIN: Singapore, Mother's Womb

Haha thats classic ,congrats!

#5 BAMF

BAMF

Charmed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:12 PM

Omedetou gozaimasu! (Congratulations!)

Edited by BAMF, 11 April 2007 - 11:13 PM.

#6 Yola

Yola

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:18 PM

Lol for no reason i feel happy too.. congratulations yeah ^^

"I'm a normal looking guy who is a bit fat.. and kind." ROF if you aren't the cutest also! <33

#7 sennheiserlover

sennheiserlover

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:36 PM

1k post liao. Good good. Lol.

#8 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:34 AM

Wow! Congratulations to you. <3
P.S. Your sig always gets my attention.

thanks!!! :P gonna miss u ya... hope u'll get back yr figure asap so u can come back and enjoy everything @ BoAjjang!!!

hi jonathan~ woah ur name is...a bit common XP lol jk jk...wow 1000 posts? i'll get there...one day *sighz* omgah cant believe u tributed to me! yay! chocolate buddies~ =D and u tributed to all the staff & other ppl too =O wow~

hmmz well...i'm glad i met u ^^ and i dislike the things u dislike too~! weeeee =D

gyah! i shud be off now...bbai ^^v

XDXD yeah... glad to meet u too... :P funnie girl who lurves chocolate and "hate" me from doing this => :P we shall really hav a chocolate feast soon!!!!

Haha thats classic ,congrats!

XDXD yeah... i suppose everyone on Earth comes from their Mother's Womb??? dun tell me there's someone so special that comes from other parts?? (NO OFFENCE!!!) hope no one will criticize wat i say... cuz it's true mah... :(

Omedetou gozaimasu! (Congratulations!)

ありがとう !!! (Japanese) 谢谢 !!! (Chinese) Terima Kasih!!! (Malay) Kam Sia!!! (Dialect) Tor Je (Hong Kong Dialect) 당신을 감사하십시오!!! (Korean) Grazie!!! (Italian) Merci!!! (French) Danke!!! (German) Obrigado!!! (Portugese) Gracias!!! (Spanish)

Credits to Google.com for translation...

Lol for no reason i feel happy too.. congratulations yeah ^^

"I'm a normal looking guy who is a bit fat.. and kind." ROF if you aren't the cutest also! <33

awww... shucks... u're making me shy... :(

1k post liao. Good good. Lol.

wah u veri good lo... friend somemore post so little... XDXD

Edited by jjcb1987, 12 April 2007 - 12:37 AM.

#9 LastGuardian

LastGuardian

BoA*'s Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:47 AM

Woot, im actually inside your emp~!! haha thanks! congrats on your 1k post, looking forward to our future escapades!

:P :P

#10 sennheiserlover

sennheiserlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:52 AM

wah u veri good lo... friend somemore post so little... XDXD

Then post what lol.

#11 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:35 AM

Woot, im actually inside your emp~!! haha thanks! congrats on your 1k post, looking forward to our future escapades!

:P :P

:P no bad huh!!! :( i'll be waiting for yr 1K post too!!! :( now i'll be waiting for my 5K post... lol wonder when will that come... 10 yrs?? XDXD

Then post what lol.

lol... post anything lo... at least something nice... XDXD i'll also be waiting for yr 1K post ar!!! then can dump wateva i wanna say on yr thread... BUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Edited by jjcb1987, 12 April 2007 - 01:36 AM.

#12 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:51 AM

congrats on 1k posts (: !

#13 Firestorm

Firestorm

Please stop making fake accounts. It's sad.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:54 AM

Congrats and be guai guai! ^^V

#14 sennheiserlover

sennheiserlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:06 AM

lol... post anything lo... at least something nice... XDXD i'll also be waiting for yr 1K post ar!!! then can dump wateva i wanna say on yr thread... BUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Man man lai. I post very slow one.

#15 Macek

Macek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:58 AM

Congraaaaaaaaaaaatz :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users