What music are you obsessed with for this week?
Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:53 PM
EXO K & M - History
EXO K & M - Angel
Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:42 PM
Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:50 PM
Tablo - Home ft. Lee Sori
Edited by chocolate-kid, 13 August 2012 - 12:50 PM.
Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:16 AM
Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:37 PM
1. BoA - Only One
2. D-Unit - Im missing you
3. BoA- Mamoritai ~white wishes~
4. and this song.. i dont know the name in english ^^ but its from a drama called "too late to say i love you" (btw ITS REALLY good! and wallace chung is freaking hot)
Edited by kitzutsuita, 25 August 2012 - 10:38 PM.
Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:33 PM
1. Scream (it's a Japanese song. I was never really that in to the song until they performed it live. They performed it like crazy and had us screaming at the top of our lungs).
2. I'm busy (They didn't actually sing it. They just had it playing for the kiss cam, but I was dancing around anyway. I forgot how catchy this song was)
Now for a completely different type of music. I'm totally obsessed with "Hold On" by Alabama Shakes.
Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:35 PM
Yes, I love Little Broken Hearts too!
Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:56 AM
Someone was comparing her to BoA on youtube, saying how she dances and sings better than BoA so I had to check her out. Her lives are no where near as impressive as BoA's but she has a good voice and the songs catchy, definitely talented. :]]
Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:51 AM
Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:32 AM
2. IU - The Story Only I Don't Know
3. AyuMi Hamasaki - Blossom
Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:10 PM
KARA - Pandora
f(x) - Electric Shock
Psy - Gangnam Style
SNSD - All My Love Is For You
J-Min - Stand Up
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users