Photo

W00YEAH! IT TOOK 2 YEARS, BUT HERE WE GO!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Ai-chan

Ai-chan

Mistress of Snark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

W00h00 and a half! <3

:thumbsup: It only took me almost two years, but finally, I have reached 1,000 posts... (*total lurker* haha.)
So, per custom, here's my EMP topic ^^; Hopefully, I'll go about this correctly, yes?

Special thanks to Coolin and Jwu (as well as all moderators and other important staff alike), of course, for keeping this site up and running, despite hardships. Life certainly would not be the same without BJJ.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks to my pal Chiiiiiiiiiiiii *glomp*. You have the gorgeousness of a voice, and I hope you realize that. Many a times, your singing has literally lifted me from sour or sullen moods and I really hope that you will go far some day... As a matter of fact, I know that you will... Because you are the awesome. Thanks for sticking around and bothering talking to me, despite my idiocy XD And don't stop singing... Ever. <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you to Airisu (Aka Vee) for always sticking by me, helping me with my singing, and allowing me to participate in one of the more exciting of my online exeriences- Project*Ciel! ^-^ You really are amazing to be able to juggle everything that you do, and I really do appreciate that you even find time to juggle the results of my procrastination and poor enthusiasm sometimes XD It takes a special person not to kill me sometimes, so thanks. XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks to Chloe, as well (even though I haven't seen you around in a while.) Speaking of greatness, as far as vocal talent goes, I could never forget to mention you. I always know that I can expect something awesome, when I go to listen to something of yours in the member creations section =P

I know we haven't talked much, but also, thank you for your patience and critiques over the years in Members Creations, as well ^^;

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know I might get bombarded with fruit for saying this, but thank you Vocaltalentz. I know that she won't be reading this due to her well deserved banning, however despite her faux personality and arrogance, she really did offer some really helpful critique at times. Sorry that you had to end it that way, but thank you anyways.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Special thanks of DOOOOOOM to Drummakid!! :lol: >=3 If there's anyone that I harrass, it's Jon XD Thanks for putting up with me, and extreme thanks for the instrumentals you've made by my request in the past. You're the greatest *Glomp*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks to Kuraudo! <3 Of all the time that I've been here, I've known that I can always count on you to be an interesting person to talk to and one who can offer an honest critique <3 Sometimes, that's really hard to find... So I can't honestly express how grateful I am to you for that =3 *glomp*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A thanks to Hiraikotsu! Of anyone that I've noticed loyally follow and reply to my rare posts in the Member Creations section, it's you. I'm really grateful for your continuous support and helpful critiques, and I hope that you know that I mean that with every fiber of my being. It's very kind of you x_x;

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also, a thanks to Khannie, Fenna, Canityo, CoCoGirl886, and anyone else who's bothered to continously help me, when I've asked for critiques in the Members creation section. I practically live there, as far as BJJ goes, and singing is my life... So your support means the world to me! <3

I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone... But really, an honest thanks to everyone for making BJJ such an awesome community! I love you all... Even if we've never even so much as talked, or if you hate my guts... I love you anyways. =3 haha. How's THAT for compassion?

Yay!

*Tosses cookies to everyone*

^^!

[edit]

AHH! I FORGOT TO MENTION ODY! BLARGH! SO SORRY!!!

Ody, you know you're the awesomness as well, so I think it's pointless to tell you... but just in case... Ody... You rock my socks XD

Edited by Ai-chan, 25 April 2007 - 06:59 PM.

#2 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:44 PM

Woah. I could have sworn you had at least 2k :X
Well congratz, welcome to the club.
Now you can midnlessly post until 5,000! :thumbsup:

#3 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:47 PM

Heck yeah! I get a GLOMP * @[email protected]
I feel very honored!
Multiple honors In one week by you guys/gals (X__X ) feels special.

So..."INTERESTING" huh?
:thumbsup: analyzes to find his inner weirdness being exposed in public >.>

I'm glad you still singing and I wish the best for you! You're doing a fine job
and want you to succeed in life

Take care! *Returns Glomp*

Edited by kuraudo, 25 April 2007 - 06:48 PM.

#4 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:26 PM

:thumbsup: congrats on hitting 1K

#5 LastGuardian

LastGuardian

BoA*'s Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:48 PM

Wow pretty EMP :lol: Congratulations~!! *cheer*

*chants* 1k,1k,1k,1k...

#6 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:24 PM

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATS FOR YOUR ONE THOUSAND POSTS!!! *releases bunches of fireworks into the sky!!!* :lol: XDXD now wait for yr 5K posts!!! XDXD stay active @ BoAjjang!!! :P

#7 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:00 AM

Omedeto gozaimasu!! (congratulations!)

#8 megawarrior

megawarrior

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:46 AM

Congrats! Now go for 2000 post!!!!! WOOT!

#9 BAMF

BAMF

Charmed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:20 AM

Congrats!

#10 Olivia

Olivia

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Sperm >D

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:38 AM

congrats on ur emp! yay for lurkerrrsss ._. :lol:

#11 Kamchii

Kamchii

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:57 AM

Congrats Betty right? XDD

If I'm wrong please correct me.

<< suffering mad issues of name forgotten-ness hahaha

Congrats on your EMP!

#12 char-char

char-char

CHARmander;

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:04 AM

Congratulations to your EMP!
Yayness~ It's relly an achivement when i reached 1000 posts :lol:

#13 twinklerin

twinklerin

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:08 AM

congrats ^^
really happy 4 you <3

#14 whatta-chan

whatta-chan

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:46 AM

whooo! *looks at my posts* how do you spend so much time on boajjang? XD

anyways congrats to you! :D

Edited by whatta-chan, 26 April 2007 - 08:46 AM.

#15 Yola

Yola

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:23 AM

Seriously, I never knew about you before.. (I never know about anyone for that matter.)

But you made such an intelligent post in the "Jap" thread I noticed.. 2 years and 1000 posts? I totally understand.. I'm a lurker too. Congratulations anyway.. :D

edit.

Omg you mentioned vocaltalentz. No wonder I was thinking someone loud and obnoxious was missing. She used to have her face plastered across the sig didn't she... man, I kinda miss her too. She was always there.. loud.

Edited by Yola, 26 April 2007 - 09:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users