31 replies to this topic

#1 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:34 AM

LOL! Now that I’ve your attention…let’s get down to business shall we? :)

Here’s a very brief 411 on myself:
--> Coming from a little red dot in the world map; yes I’m from Singapore. However, any Singaporeans can tell you one thing: the education system here really sucks -_-, so I’ve had my college education in New Zealand, Dunedin, before completing my university in Australia instead. So, sometimes you may ask me: why’s your English slightly different from the rest? That’s the reason why :)

How I found BoAjjang:
--> Like many others here in BoAjjang…I came here for the sole purpose of finding out details on BoA, getting her performance-but, of course thanking the originator of the file. At that time, I was busy and soon forgot that I’ve signed up on BoAjjang. Imagine that. It was a few months later, when I came back again-I had some trouble and needed advice. To my surprise, at least ten people answered my topic and that’s how I started to be more active on BoAjjang. I did leave BoAjjang for a month before, and found out that I love BoAjjang too much to stay away after all. ^_^

Little facts to know:
1. This is my second time hitting 5000 posts. The first time, unfortunately, was before BoAjjang crashed :D …So, here I am again with my FEP
2. First BoA song: Miracle
3. First BoA album: Listen to my heart
4. First BoA mv: Valenti

“Captain-we’re going into the big clouds”
Shouts outs: :D

Mods:

Coolin: Thank you so very much for finding BoAjjang. Without this website, I would have never have found BoA, myself and so many warm and loving friends. ^_^

Ptoor aka Pete: :) :) Hey, I’ll always remember the day that I took you and your friends out. I was so exhausted that day by the time I got home-though, honestly, you guys really make me laugh till I cried over lunch that I paid for :P :lol: and you guys didn’t know at first. Though, you guys got your own back by dropping $132 into my shopping bag! :) :o :o :D

SexyBoAfan aka Truongie: Ah! The lovely truong :) I’ll never forget how you keep helping me with songs that I needed. Thank you so very much for that! I’ll never forget how I begged you to tell me your birthday-I didn’t know that both of us are Geminis. Hope that you’ll like your gift :lol:

J-Dragon: :) Thank you so much for your encouragement. I remember nearly wanting to give up on making a poll, but you spurred me on and thanks to you, I did it in the end :) :huh:

“Captain-I see smaller clouds!!” “Where?? Doko?”

Members:

Ally-I don’t know you that much girl, but I remember receiving a pm from you after greeting you a Happy Birthday to you. Seeing one post on one of my topics really made me really touched and feel all loved :wub: . Thank you so much girl-you’re one of the reasons that I’m still around in the world to live my 21st and do my FEP twice. :)

Angel_kulet16 aka Vickie: Hey girl! Where have you been? :( :( I’m really worried for you and all. I hope that you’re safe and all good girl, praying for you daily. You can do it!! :hug:

Avii_woz_here aka Avii: Always the cheerful one ^_^ thank you so much for cheering me up at times that I was down and all. Thank you for giving me courage and support when I needed it :) :hug: :wub: this time, I’m unable to go to Philippines, but, don’t worry, I’ll find a way to go and meet up with you!!

Cathy86 aka Catherine: The stubborn one, but I’m glad that you’re the stubborn one  you should know why yourself…hope that your recording’s going along fine girl. Always find strength in God above and call upon him when in trouble. :hug:

Chidori-Chi: CHI!!!! Where are you? I emailed and pm you, but you didn’t answer. No answer through sms as well. Are you all right girl? :( I’m really worried for you! Are you just busy or is depression kicking in again? Oh gosh, I’m really worried for you… :(

-Chris- aka Christian: Hey :) I’m glad that you received and like the Made in twenty that I’ve bought for you. Didn’t you promise me a picture? :sly: *pretends to sulk* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cyber_lips aka Tom: Hey :) I remember you-you’re the one who helped me through a period of dark times as well. Recommendating that Spanish song-thank you very much. For sending me a valentine-thank you very much as well. You may not remember me as that was a quite a long time ago, but I’ll never ever forget your kindness. ^_^

Drummakidd aka Jonathan: BUDDY! I rarely see you online these days. How are you?  I miss all those long conversations that we have had long time ago and I remember how I nearly fell asleep on the computer after a 10hrs work shift, but you woke me up with you bubbly conversations :D ;)

Evolution aka K aka “god father”: Hey K ^_^ I’ll never ever forget your kindess as well! Thank you so much for pulling me through when I was on the edge of suicide. You’re the best, do you know that? :hug:

Francesivy: Yo Ivy!! What’s been up girl? ^_^ I hope that those cds that you wanted has gotten through to you. Since you’re out of town at the moment, I better let you know that the two singles that I’ve bought for you-it’s expensive, do don’t drop it! :o :o

Iloveyunho aka lily: hey hey! Its lily :hug: Good luck for your exams girl! Sing more :D don’t say that I didn’t warn you about your birthday presents in September!! :lol: :sly: :)

Itzmonkee aka Randy: Randy! It’s my 21st birthday on Monday! Can I pretty please have your permission to show BoAjjang those two group pictures that we’ve took in Singapore that Pete sent to me? PLEASE?? :(

Kamchii aka Kams: :) what do you know? It’s the writer! LOL! Continue singing, dancing, writing and be merry girl :hug: and I hope that we can meet up some day since my mother didn’t approve for me to go over to Philippines. >< :o

Kiyana aka Jaana: how are you girl? :D :D It really looks like that I’ll be flying to Finland next year to meet up with you! I really can’t wait for that day…will you keep you updated and posted -_-

Pitawita aka Eda: Really glad that I could help out with your request and sent you the Christina Aguilera cd :lol: Hope that you’re enjoying it. I know I will, when I go to her concert in Singapore on the June 30th :)

Pongpaeng aka Ted: Hey Ted! How’s work going these days? You’re a very friendly person and I’m sure glad that I could help you and send you two copies of brand new beat single. :hug: :lol:

Ri3RR4 aka Redya: I’m really sorry for taking so long with the BoAjjang wristband, but at least it’s with you now! :) hope you’re doing fine so far!

SpringSakura aka Chloe: hey Chloe, I never got the chance to tell you: But I’m not going Australia anymore :) :) , I’m boycotting Australia, so I won’t be going back there for ever. Sorry about that girl! :hug:

Strawberries513 aka Christina: ^_^ it’s Christina!! How’s life these days girl? How’s the magazines girl? Really hope that you’ve forgotten about my birthday ^_^ :D

Upstream aka Randolf: :(Sorry that I’m not going to Philippines after all-my mum doesn’t’ really approve of the idea going alone. Oh well, what BoA cd would you like this year for your birthday? ;)

Yunapolaris aka Vickie: This name sure is popular ^_^…well girl. Guess what? :D I’ll be able to show you around Singapore after all, since I’m not goin anywhere till next year. Pm me when you see this ok? ^_^

Wazzap50 aka AlexUpstream : Hey  yes, it’s me-remember me? Daphne? I still remember the conversations that we have had together and it sure is funny. LOL! Let’s chat again sometime  :)

“Captain! I see land... Prepare to touch down!”

That quite concludes my FEP as well :), with a last message to all BoAjjang members that I love all you guys, thank you so much for your support and so many loving friends :wub: :wub: :hug: . *hugs everyone before going back to work on my fanfic*

#2 c_e31

c_e31

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:59 AM

Whee~! That's so cool! Haha. You have 10 times as many posts as I do fellow Singaporean! Congratulations!

I see you lots around the forum and even though we barely talk, I like reading your opinions. =)

And you even offered to buy me BoA's LOVE&HONESTY (CD+DVD) once - if you remember that is. Haha. I felt bad though so I turned down your offer. But thanks so much 'cuz you directed me to the CD-Rama in Orchard MRT station where I finaly became the proud owner of that lovely disc.

So... Hope to continue seeing ya round the forums alrights?

#3 Korea's Greatest

Korea's Greatest

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:46 AM

yay! congrats! just wait for that 10,000. hahaha xP. keep on posting, and lets have fun! wee!~

#4 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:42 PM

Posted Image on the FEP Post Posted Image

SexyBoAfan aka Truongie: Ah! The lovely truong :D I'll never forget how you keep helping me with songs that I needed. Thank you so very much for that! I'll never forget how I begged you to tell me your birthday-I didn't know that both of us are Geminis. Hope that you'll like your gift =/ ïÅ 

Thank you for the warm shoutout. I noticed You even made it blue!!!! ^_____^ 'lovely'? XD I don't think I've ever had anyone call me that, but I'll take it as a nice compliment xD :o
You're one of the kindest and generous people here...so helping you is the least I can do.

:) Yes, I remember the birthday thing. I'm glad you finally gave up and agreed to let me send you something, too XD
I won't open my gift from you until you receive mine, is that okie? :D

Again congrats, and on behalf of everyone, thank you for every little thing you do for us. :o

#5 FuTuRiStIc_Man

FuTuRiStIc_Man

~.:Mr. PoCkY:.~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:48 PM

congratz!!! im almost at 1000 =/

#6 shadowdragon_7

shadowdragon_7

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

congrats on making ur FEP and 5000 posts! =D

#7 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

Congratulations on your milestone...again! And thanks for showing us around Singapore. I don't think we would've ever ended up in the local places if not for you.

#8 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:20 PM

Congrats! That's a LOT of posts.

#9 CS1507

CS1507

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:35 PM

hahaha.... that's cool.. 5000++ posts

Congrats..

where do u get all the time???!?! O_O

#10 francesivy

francesivy

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:57 PM

Hello my friend! 5000+ posts!!! ^_^ ^_^ :) That sure is a lot! :thumbsup: Your birthday's coming up reallllll soon! :P ^_^ ;)

btw, MUCHO THANKS!!!! <3 <3 <3

#11 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:27 AM

congrats!!! 5000!!! so many posts u had made.great.

#12 iloveyunho

iloveyunho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:20 AM

oooo~ congrats! :P
lol u're warning me about my b'day pressie when it's like 3 months away XD?
and thanks for thanking me! :D y am i pink, lol?
and no, i shudnt sing too much or i'd hate my voice even more o_O
anywayyyyys~ u're my hero and one day i'll get up to 5000 posts too! hahaha~
:D

#13 avii_woz_here

avii_woz_here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:26 AM

where's that captain? small clouds eh...
height issues. HAHAHAHA. i love you daph :D <3
congratulations on your SECOND FEP :D :P :lol: ^_^

#14 Manniina

Manniina

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:14 AM

Hi~~!
I just had to come write to u since u are so kind person :lol:
wow...many posts u have :o I wonder if I'm never gonna have that many posts :lol:
Thank you for ur kindness!!!! :) :) I appreciate it :)

#15 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:56 PM

@c_e31: it was my pleasure to be able to help you :( thanks :(. see you around BoAjjang as well :(

@Korea's greatest, FuTuRiStic_man,shadowdragon_7, [email protected] and ~Spica~: thanks :(

@SexyBoAFan: awww....thanks for the compliment :huh: you're one of the sweetest person around BoAjjang. :( oh, if you get my present first, please go ahead and open :( it's my bday today! :(

@ptoor: thanks pete :( hope that we can meet up in vancourver sometime soon :( I'm trying to save

@CD1507: thanks :(

well, I've been a member of BoAjjang for almost 2 years now . :( so, yeah, 5000 odd posts

@francesivy: :( well, 2day's my birthday :( thanks for sending me the sms, it means a lot to me :(

no problem about those cds :(

@iloveyunho: lily ^_^ good luck for your exams.

you really tend to exaggerate don't you? :rolleyes:

@avii_woz_here: avii :( :D thanks girl :( hope to see you next year!

@Manniia: :( you're welcome girl. Im going to Finland next year :( hope to see you!

Edited by RisingSunRocks, 10 June 2007 - 06:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users