iloveyunho

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:53 AM

well. here i am ^^

hello all! i'm Lily...if u dunno me already. and yay. this is my EMP :o

i joined bjj quite a while ago...but only became active about...march this year XD not sure y, but yes! totally my 2nd home now~ hahaha...

i usually hang out in the members info/pics and spam tho! [i like, reply to every single thread in the members info/pics XD] and with spam...well! apparently i'm the spam lord o_O

i've made quite a lot of frnds here...and everyone is so nice! ^_^ hehehe~

so i guess i shud start my thanks to people...omgah this is gonna take me ages ><"

in no particular order...

Daph/RisingSunRocks: DAPH~! :hug: i'd like to thank daph for always being so nice and caring, for being so generous and sending me all those gifts for no particular reason [other thank making me happy ^^] and wow, never knew there'd be such a nice person! but there u go~ daph is teh awesomeness. ooo and daph is also good at writing! ^_^ kekeke. meeting that frnd of urs sometime this month, rn't i? :wub:
your present? maybe i shud send one thru mail, hahaha...
Posted Image
lol. u can play with my dog ><" even tho he's not that tiny anymore o_O

Jonathan/Chung How/jjcb1987: ah my choc buddy! and vice president of the choc club ^^ well, what can i say here? u've always been there to try to make me feel happier when i'm in my weirdo sad moods...and we always seemed to bore each other on msn...but sometimes we wud spaz about ice-cream or chocolate or something like that XD and use XD excessively. but neh, jonathan is now on national service and i miss him :(
ah. what else wud i give the vice president?
Posted Image
lol. hershey's cookies 'n' creme is his fav choc and choc nickname ><?

Manniina: it's Manniina! the choc princess ^_^ who is so cute and nice and omgosh talented and noes 4 languages :o
thanks for spamming choc with me, hehehe :o
Posted Image
our fav choc <3

Greg/FuTuRiStIc_Man: kekeke this one also comments on every single thread in members info/pics and yes! that's where i met lil' boy Greg ^_^ who is so funny and i used to think he was older but no, he just acts mature. actually he doesnt really, but he's realli funny! :( but is currently away on a trip...
thanks greg...for um...being awesome ^^ *pokes*
Posted Image
uh...go to an epik high concert! hahaha...

Jonnie/J-Dragon: ehehe well~ jonnie gor gor was one of my 1st frnds on bjj! ^_^ and was always so funny and nice ^^ hahaha i remember how we used to chat like...twice or thrice a day~ those were fun times...and he sang savage garden for me! hahaha. aussie songs. XD
Posted Image
lol. just in case u lost it or forgot about it...:P

Olivia/olivialiu6: olivia! :wub: it's my fellow melbournian! <3 and the only melb person i noe here ^_^ john so is our bro, yes yes? :P
well~ olivia has always been realli realli nice to me...havn't met her yet tho! hehehe but maybe one day ^^
umz...what else ^^"? lol we sometimes randomly chatted on msn about...uni, dbsk and suju <3 which was fun! hehehe~
ooo and good luck w/ ur 2 exams! u'll do great ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image
hehehe tim tams! and some hot choc to go with it so u can use it as a straw ^^

Truong/SexyBoAFan: omgosh it's fifififififififififi! <3 lol~ havnt known truong for very long, but he's funny and nice ^^ and very random. in a good way, of course~ um...i really dont know what to say...but yes, thanks very much for being so awesome and nice ^_^ and i shall always win! mwahahaha. i let u win one time tho, hehe. oh...and happy b'day, btw. [dun have to keep it 'discrete' anymore, rite? :P]
er...as for the present...will this do? ----> :hug:
o_O no? ok...
Posted Image
is this supposed to be amedei? :wub: i have no idea what it tastes like...but if u say it's good then...yay? ><"

Hung-Su/shoes/Kung Fu Hung-Su: shoes! ^-^v ah a fellow aussie...and spammer :P who gave me random advice about making friends and uni ><" hahaha~ thanks! ^^ oh and shares the aussie pride with me! although he has more pride than i do o_O. wait wait. LOLLIES. COLOUR. there ^^ that shud make up for it~
Posted Image
u can have a platypus :P

Kai/Kon Kon/milktea*: ah it's one of my dear dongsaengs! ^_^ who thinks i'm cute o_O? hahaha...thanks for being so nice and for uh...singing that one time on vent. lol~ cos u didnt realli want to ><" and...i'm not kawaii! no really, i'm not! D:
Posted Image
yesung + tiger cub. hehehe.

Yien/yien_luvBoA: yien yien! ^^ yet another one of my dongsaengs [ha. i feel so old XD] who spams with me! especially at choc club ^^ and is so adorable, but i dont know what she looks like :lol: hahaha~ and is so nice to me too! ah everyone is so nice, really ^_^
Posted Image
look it's junsu! sorry...cant give him to u...but neh, i tried! XD

Pris/PinkStarry: pris~ is yet another choc club spammer...and a pretty good singer! ^^ and is so so cute! um...well~ i'm speechless again. thank u very much for being so nice? XD
Posted Image
lol. u can have jaejoong oppa's phone ^_^

Jon/drummakidd: woot it's jon oppa! ^^ who i believe is the first bjj person i had on my msn list? :o no. way. lol~ um...thanks for being awesome and being a um...songsaengnim? is that rite o_O? hahaha komawoyo~
now what sorta present wud i give u? hmmz...
Posted Image
some pepero, perhaps? ><"

Yinnie/miracle;: ^_^ lol 1st thing i'm thinking of saying is...remember that crazy convo we had about suju? cos u were such a newb and i was telling u random stuff and sending u kibum pics XD? ooo and thanks for making me my b-set! <3 so talented~ and yes, thanks for being a fellow spammer :lol:
Posted Image
kibum...is asleep? o_O

Shica/sHicalvet*: ehehehe it's shica! who i havnt known for that long but is v. nice and always starts msn convos w/ me, lol. and dubbed me the spam lord XD one day i might sing for u, lol...^^"
Posted Image
since u like stabbing so much...here is a sword! [an lotr sword XD] but i dun think u shud stab ppl o_O

John/Zap: john! one of my poking buddies...ah that poking war we had that one time was so funny XD and then i got tired and jonathan got ko-ed! hehehe~ um...thanks for being so cool ^^ and nice~ and uh...telling me about california, lol...
and uh...
Posted Image
i had no idea what present...so...a BoA calendar XD?

char-char: my dear spamming dongsaeng ^_^ who is so cute! and funny hehehe~ u like junsu, rite o_O?
Posted Image
lol he looks funny but cute there :lol:

Ashley/ach003: my camwhore buddy! ^^ thank u for sharing the camwhore-ness with me XD even tho u're better at it! hehehe~
Posted Image
a pikachu clock? lol :lol:

Ping/CS1507: it's my unnie! :hug: and my collab partner who has the prettiest voice ever and puts up w/ my weird voice hahaha~ and is so caring ^_^
and dont ever be jealous of me! i'd feel bad ><" lol...and we are teh evilness and we enjoy it XD mwahahaha. *thinks of strange harmonisation things*
o_O lol.
Posted Image
lol u can have half-naked realli realli skinny junsu XD

Rico/Randolf/upstream: lol. recently met this dude...scared me a bit at first o_O...hahaha jk jk~ neh, he's nice ^^ and spams with me! hehehe~
a present? hmm...um....
Posted Image
have some ice-cream! ^_^ cos it's so hot over there...i think?

Star/Star Dust: one of the biggest posters in choc club ^_^ who is so nice! but hasn't been around much lately :( and i hope u're off that diet soon! so u can eat all the choc u want :D
Posted Image
yay it's ur choc! ^^

Danica/boamyprayer: another dongsaeng! omgosh how many dongsaengs do i have o_O? well she's realli cute and nice too! like all my dongsaengs, lol~ and was actually a melbournian :o shock shock. but hasn't been around lately :(
since u dun have a tiara...
Posted Image
u can have one of mine! hehehe~

BeA/beamay: BeA dongsaeng! who seems to have disappeared D: oh noes. but is so nice to me ^^ ah i miss BeA :(
likes jaejoong oppa, rite? o_O i dont remember...
Posted Image

thank u to all those choc club ppl...and the rest of the ppl who spam w/ me ^^ and everyone who's commented in my threads XD

and thanks v. much to the staff of bjj ^_^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i'm realli realli sorry if i've forgotten anyone...seriously. i have bad bad memory x_X and i dont noe sum ppl's names ><

but a big thank u to everyone on bjj cos every is so nice here!

Posted Image
cake for everyone! ^_^ unless u dont like choc cake or something...XD

ah. i think i'm done for now...i'll prob edit later...lol i suck at doing an emp ><"

love u all! :hug:

-Lily

Edited by iloveyunho, 17 June 2007 - 11:52 PM.

#2 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:13 AM

in no particular order...
Daph/RisingSunRocks: DAPH~! :P i'd like to thank daph for always being so nice and caring, for being so generous and sending me all those gifts for no particular reason [other thank making me happy ^^] and wow, never knew there'd be such a nice person! but there u go~ daph is teh awesomeness. ooo and daph is also good at writing! :lol: kekeke. meeting that frnd of urs sometime this month, rn't i? :o
your present? maybe i shud send one thru mail, hahaha...
Posted Image
lol. u can play with my dog ><" even tho he's not that tiny anymore o_O

:wub: in NO particular order and yet I'm first? aww...

:lol: you're welcome lily...i'm really glad that I could help you cheer up and all. :hug: it's not nice to be not happy, so I just want to spread the cheer.

:P :lol: right back at you girl...and :( you really tend to exaggerate, my writing's not that good, compared to yours :hug: speaking of which :wub: have u finished reading the fanfic that I've sent you? :hug:

:wub: ur doggie is so freaking kawaii when he's younger

*plays with your dog* :lol:

Congrats again on hitting 1K :hug: :P

Edited by RisingSunRocks, 17 June 2007 - 06:14 AM.

#3 Manniina

Manniina

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:24 AM

Lilyyyyy~~
thanks for thanking me ^^ someday when I'm gonna reach my 1000th post I'm gonna thank u too :(
your dog is really cute..I just had to say that :wub:
and remember..I'm still not good at swedish..lol :wub: and not so good at German too :P my German language teacher is just too nice :P haha

Congratulations~~! :o

#4 BAMF

BAMF

Charmed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:25 AM

Awww! The dog and tiger are so cute! Congratulations.

#5 iloveyunho

iloveyunho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:39 AM

RisingSunRocks: lol yup u're first ^^v
yup u sure made me happy! as u normally do~ hehehe
no i dont exaggerate :wub:
oh ur fanfic XD? ah i shud get back to reading it...lol i think i'm 1/4 way thru? o_O
keke yes my doggy is cute and so is urs! ^^

Manniina: u're welcome ^^
hahaha hope u reach ur 1000th post soon! XD
i'm sure u're fine at those languages~ at least u get to learn them! hahaha :P

BAMF: hehe thank u ^^ ooo i forgot to thank u o_O cos u always reply in my threads, lol~

#6 Manniina

Manniina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:47 AM

hmm..maybe someday I'll reach to there lol :P
well yes..at least I get to learn them :wub:

#7 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:56 AM

RisingSunRocks: lol yup u're first ^^v
yup u sure made me happy! as u normally do~ hehehe
no i dont exaggerate :o
oh ur fanfic XD? ah i shud get back to reading it...lol i think i'm 1/4 way thru? o_O
keke yes my doggy is cute and so is urs! ^^

:P :wub: awww.... :wub: Do I really?

don't worry, I actually was wondering if you've even stop reading-it's too long and boring :(

#8 yien_luvBoA

yien_luvBoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:58 AM

gah..gah..I'M SO SLOWWW..T_____T *cries*
zomg..if only junsu can be given to me..:wub: i wub u unnie!! <333 *it's 1 in aussie now..u should be in bed..ahems~~..i dont want my purdy unnie to get eyebags..but do u have any eyebags?..ur skin is so flawless..XD*
*pokes u* u gave pingie a half naked junsu..and me..a not half-naked junsu..why ah lily?:wub:..JK..it's because i have a pervy mind..= =..:o
anyways..CONGRATS ON UR EMP!! <333 :P keke..^^

#9 iloveyunho

iloveyunho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:05 AM

Manniina: ok! lol~ when u're done...teach me some german! :P

RisingSunRocks: yes u do really make ppl happy :wub:
and no, ur story is not boring at all! :o

yien_luvBoA: awwww no u're not slow ^^"
hahaha i was gonna give u junsu's necklace...but cudnt find it!
yeh it's late but i'm making something...and i dont get eye bags but i get shadows under my eyes. hahaha~ but they're there whether i sleep or not so yes! ><"
and i dunno y i gave ping unnie the half naked junsu XD sorry! kekeke
thanks for the congrats :wub:

#10 CS1507

CS1507

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:14 AM

hey~~ dun feel bad when ppl comment about ur looks!!! >< u are pretty!!! * pokes lily * wakakakka

evilness we are~~~ *evil laughs.... cough.... sux in more air *..... ^^

hey~~ ur grandma's coming.. everything will go better for u~!! then u have the whole package.. and then u'll get famous.. and get along well with yunho..... and and... i'm dreaming again.. wakakka

thanx for the half-naked-picture-of-junsu's-hot-bod u gave me.... i will definitely.. * looks at picture * cherish it.... ^^

* HUGS *

oh yeah almost forgot~~

CONGRATULATIONS~!~!!

here's a gift for u ~~ wakaka.. can i do this?? O_o

drool lily.. drool~~ ^^
Posted Image

Edited by CS1507, 17 June 2007 - 07:22 AM.

#11 PinkStarry

PinkStarry

Boa's Cheerleader★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:17 AM

Pris/PinkStarry: pris~ is yet another choc club spammer...and a pretty good singer! ^^ and is so so cute! um...well~ i'm speechless again. thank u very much for being so nice? XD
Posted Image
lol. u can have jaejoong oppa's phone :wub:

Wee...i got JJ 8D (and his phone) :P I really really like the phone though XD
Aww...u remembered me...*dance around*...
Lol...im now scared to post more singing XD just because i hate dissapointing others *pokes fingers*
Oh yea...figured what to put as ur message there (the one u can change after u hit 1000)?

Edited by PinkStarry, 17 June 2007 - 07:19 AM.

#12 iloveyunho

iloveyunho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:49 AM

CS1507: aw thanks unnie ^^"
we are so so evil! roarrrrrr! lol. but it's fun >< and no one else noes about it, hehehe.
yup yup grandma is coming in august so i can have singing lessons again and my voice will be stronger XD ahahah i wish i could be famous, but nah. in my dreammmmms.
lol cherish half naked junsu XD

omgosh y are u making me drool o_O?

and thanks :wub:

PinkStarry: hehe i want that phone too! XD
of course i remembered u! :P
aw dont be scared to post ur singing...u wont disappoint! ^^
oh yeh i'm still not sure what to change that name thingy to...but i'm definately changing it ><" maybe something to do w/ chocolate...or yunho...:wub:

#13 xpris

xpris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:51 AM

ah, congrats on your EMP! ^^ its fun to make, no?
i used to make one too before the small BJJ crash which made my posts go back to under 1k..
i dont think i have friends here (weird right lol)

congrats~!

Edited by xpris, 17 June 2007 - 07:51 AM.

#14 upstream

upstream

BoA's Secret Boyfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:23 AM

daw jhe (thank you in chinese) miss Lily for the shout out and the Ice Cream :P. i never thought i will be there. O.o

i really wonder why i scared you @ first..maybe because i call you my crush right? it's just my compliment, and dont worry i wont scare you again..:wub:

lol, i spam with you cuz she rarely give up replying, just testing her spamming ability..:wub: and she's really a spammer O.O...and just turn me into one also O.O.. it's fun spamming with you anyway. =)

it's very hot here esp. last summer..Posted Image

Posted Image * POKES LILY *

Edited by upstream, 17 June 2007 - 09:53 AM.

#15 drummakidd

drummakidd

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:14 AM

yay lily got her EMP!!!! ^___^
awwww thanks for the shoutout...haha peppero!! yummy!!! <33333 I love the almond kind too! good choice good choice =P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users