17 replies to this topic

#1 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

Mooqueline here! Posting my emp. I'm giving out free pictures gifts too! I've been here in BJJ for almost 2 years now and I've been a leech and I was unactive most of the time. But when I realized that I was missing out, I took control O_o.. I still can't believe I have 1000 posts now(I know its not that hard, but hey I'm lazy)

I'm thanking everyone that I know in no particular order

Lily, lol I remember pming you and you never replied back. In the 2nd pm you were like "here's my msn and let's see who gets to add each other first" I was like "I never bothered to add you I actually just waited" Anyways its really fun talking to you at msn and you're so kawaii ^__^ ooh I forgot to mention that you're pale O_o. Which is so uber coooooooool
Here have a.........
Posted Image

Mooyeon, I actually just met you 2 weeks ago I think? I <3 talking to you cause you're always there and I feel that you're old O_O. Take that as a compliment. I wish to see you one day and...and...hmm... I dun rli know O_o just see you and say Hi @[email protected] Well, you sing really good ^__^
Here have a..........Posted Image

caddyy, Aspen Chick... I wanna go there and try to force myself to learn how to snowboard. I wish I can see a polarbear. Which might be imposible D: and one more thing. WHY DO YOU GO ONLINE SO LATE D: *tears* O_o
Here you can have a cute...Posted Image

Truong, @[email protected] I know I always mess up when I talk to you which is very depressing T_____T I still like our conversations though. Also, I thought you were a lady O_o Sexy and all xD :)
You can have my future car....the scion TCPosted Image

Suyen, MAN you're the first person from boajjang I've talked to and thanks for talking a lot to me ^__^. Aren't you like the manager of your workplace xD Anyways thanks for the X-Japan songs n stuff :( I really enjoy talking to you! You're so cool but you just dc a lot @[email protected]
You can have...the muse guy and his guitarPosted Image

Kai/Colleen, <3 Thanks again for the card. It looks so cool =/ with the cat and all. Wicked awesome indeed. O_o I really <3 you. Visual-Kei DPs in msn too ^_^ I promise I'll write back. I'll fight the lazyness.
I'm giving you.....Posted Image

Ashley, The love of my life. The fire of my loins O_o ROFL Ashley, MIRC BJJ's STAR O_O I love you to death remember <3 Man you're so cool ^_^ I like you O_O Well I'm really happy to meet you. To tell you the truth you're really a cool guy WOMAN. I <3ed you much more when you were tipsy and was on vent.
Here...Posted Image

Boba, <3 BABA ^__^ I used to sing with you a lot @[email protected] it was real fun when that guy from russia joined us but I don't know what happened to him :| Well thanks a lot for introducing me to vent and trying to make my camera speak english.
Have some BOBA, Its boba flavored..Posted Image

Vannie, Belated Happy birthday!!^_^ I can't believe you finished all the mangas on that website @[email protected] You're so kooool!!!I still remember the knife's song called heartbeat when I see your name. I hope your sleeping problem has gone away.. Toodles~ you can have a...Posted Image

karn, I don't think you'll still read this but I think you're awesome O_o You like a lot of games that I like. RO, some 2d games, old school rpgs. Nice talking to you ^__~ A bunch of swords for the coolest guy in town Posted Image

Joo Wee, Thanks for listening to me whine about my ex. I <3 you for doing that :) I hope you'll read this tho O_o Its been a long time since we've chatted you should visit my page and look at my msn. ^__^ Take care at school! have a...Posted Image

Brian, <3 FIU :( I wish I can go so that I can finally see you. I bet you're busy since I never see you at msn anymore D: But thanks for um keeping me company when no one else is online O_O Have a blackberry. Posted Image Now your iPhone has a friend.

D-Kid, Thanks for recommending me the headphones ^_^ Nice drums @[email protected] erm...You know, I can really say that you love your gf a lot O_o You get sad if you don't see her D:. You can have Posted Image

Emi, Moofymuffins You're a genius ^__^ I <3 you too!!! Man you're one of the coolest muffins I've ever met. I <3 you so much I hope you won't find me and my '90s vids annoying. I <3 you and Miyavi. O_o you can have...Barry ManilowPosted Image

Peiji, I've never talked to you a lot but I see you online :( I'm sorry O_o Well its nice knowing you and you're real pretty <3 I hope we can get closer. ^__^ You can have erm..george michael Posted Image

Greg, Lol sorry for the chess game yesterday O_O I first met you on your emp btw xD I was staring at the giant turkey leg you were eating. you're a very cool dude and I <3 epik high now too. You can have the queen Posted Image

cutestlovex, OMG I forgot your name @[email protected] You're like 14 but you're uber cool @[email protected] I like talking to you and I hope that your moving plans will go well ^_^ I <3 talking to you ^__^ You can have...Posted Image

Yureru, I bet this thread is spammy when you come back O_o but anyways I like talking to you at msn/vent/irc. Happy times eh? I'm giving youPosted Image

upstream, Thanks for listening to me talking bout celebrities burning in hell. I miss the Philippines already. You can have Posted Image

Daphne, Lol I actually started talking to you when you wanted to die. Lol here, have a pie.Posted Image

Ping, Lol I <3 your pics at friendster. I cant believe you're new. Nice to meet you. Have a super token Posted Image

omEga, MAN you're cool. I admit. Real cool. Man you kick face. They way you beat up ach just with words. Those were awesome. I'm trying to buy a ds lite btw O_o. xD Here, have erm..Posted Image

Olivia, I love your hawt accent. You're so cool and awesome. I really <3 just reading your conversations with omEga. Here have......DISNEYWORLDPosted Image

Uni, The kawaiiest girl in irc/vent (most likely in bjj too) LOL You still haven't sung me a song yet xD I'mma hold on to that and think xD Well you're really awesome. Nice photoshop skills too ^_^ You can have a UNIcycle Posted Image

Peter! Thanks for being a cool mod at bjj ^_^ I enjoy talking to you a lot!! All the random things xD O_o even EDAMAME. I wish I have 2 computers just like you. :thumbsup: :( Here have an RV!!Now come visit us!Posted Image

Finally COOLIN, THANKS FOR CREATING BOAJJANG!!Cause without you, I wouldn't have this EMP. You can have this!! CLICK HERE

For everyone that I've missed/never met, PM ME and let's talk! Ta ta!~ WHoo Poo!

Edited by sHicalvet*, 08 August 2007 - 07:08 AM.

#2 FuTuRiStIc_Man

FuTuRiStIc_Man

~.:Mr. PoCkY:.~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

me first me first!!
weeeeeeeeeeee i get a chess piece!!!
im gonna chomp on ur pieces XD.
next time we play chess u better watch out, i got the queen of england buddy :thumbsup:

#3 Mardy Bum

Mardy Bum

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

#4 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:06 PM

Congrats Jack to reaching EMP!!
LoL yeah..im hardcore when it comes to manga like those. Oh if only study was just as fun as reading manga :( I still have sleeping problems....but i recently got a job that starts at 7:00am. Hopefully that will fix my dumb sleeping patterns XD

Thanks for the wiener grill station. I'll put it to awesome use :thumbsup:

#5 upstream

upstream

BoA's Secret Boyfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:46 PM

Posted Image you've got an emp already...shocks XD i really want mine asap too...time is running out XD

Posted Image wee thanks for the google, i can get many public files now...muwhahaha
Posted Image

congrats on your emp :thumbsup:

#6 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:02 AM

Congrats on reaching the EMP JacQ :thumbsup:
Aw, you don't mess up a lot, you just forget a lot XD

Oooo the Scion tC, I'll try to learn how to drive manual now, thanks! :unsure:

#7 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:13 AM

:thumbsup: congrats on your EMP :unsure:

thanks for the shout out girl :thumbsup:

#8 walkthroughme

walkthroughme

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

Yay, finally got your EMP!
Now we have to wait a long time for our FEPs, haha.
I got some nice Scottish bum under a kilt :thumbsup:
The card was nothin', but you better write back! haha.

#9 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:08 PM

heyoz!!! hope i'm not too late to congrat u on yr EMP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

now u can start to aim for yr FEP!!! hope tat u can get yr FEP soon!!! gambate!!! XDXD

From the VP of Chocolovers Club,
Jonathan

#10 lovelisax3

lovelisax3

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

LOL congrats on 1,000 posts!

#11 BAMF

BAMF

Charmed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:34 PM

Brian, <3 FIU :D I wish I can go so that I can finally see you. I bet you're busy since I never see you at msn anymore D: But thanks for um keeping me company when no one else is online O_O Have a blackberry. Posted Image Now your iPhone has a friend.

Aww, thank you Jacq! My iPhone loves its new friend. =) It's so sad that you're not going to UF. I wish you were so that we could hang out. I hope you enjoy it at FIU. If you don't, you can always transfer up here! lol Sorry I haven't been online lately. I've been really busy with school work. Luckily, summer school ends on Friday!

P.S. Congratulations on hitting 1000!

Edited by BAMF, 08 August 2007 - 05:34 PM.

#12 sennheiserlover

sennheiserlover

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:08 PM

Congrats.

#13 ach003

ach003

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:44 PM

lol.....thanks for mentioning me....rofl

thanks for the book. >_>

@[email protected]

congrats on your emp

Edited by ach003, 08 August 2007 - 08:52 PM.

#14 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:03 PM

Argh, people are talking about me and I don't even know! omEga had to tell me about this T_T btw, he calls you Jack, so you better beat him up.

Drop by in IRC anytime and see if I feel like singing or something.

Congrats.

#15 Olivia

Olivia

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Sperm >D

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

lmao congrats on the emp...and thanks for disneyworld :\!

but wth..? u read my convos?!?!?!?! and u <3 them?!?! weird :S

Olivia, I love your hawt accent. You're so cool and awesome. I really <3 just reading your conversations with omEga. Here have......DISNEYWORLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users