#1 budonkadonk

budonkadonk

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:20 AM

Posted Image

As you can see from the image above, I'm completely clueless when it comes to graphic design and manipulation. Luckily I'll never have to design a banner for the front page as BoAjjang has an endless amount of talent just itching to display their artistic prowess for the online world to see.

BoAjjang proudly presents Contest #25 - Banner of the Month, Banner of the Month, Banner of the Month Contest!
We're looking for skilled, enthusiastic, and crafty members to design front page banners for the following months:

October
November
December

Requirements:
-Your submissions must contain a banner for each of these months. Please try to match the theme of your images with the months listed above. (Eg. December would be wintery/Christmasy/or Summery if you're in Australia)
-Your submissions must be 750x238 pixels (width by height) .jpg format.
-Put your username somewhere small (so we know it's yours and no one can steal it)
-Please place BoAjjang somewhere (or BoAjjang.com) as part of your decor.
-Include the month of the banner you are making. Take past banners of BoAjjang as an example.
-You must be a registered member of BoAjjang before September 1st, 2007 or have accumulated more than 50 forum posts.
-You are not eligible for this contest if you have any percentage of warning prior to submitting your entry.
-You will be eliminated from this contest if you accumulate any percentage of warning for the duration of the contest.
-Entries must be submitted via forum PM to anathel by Friday September 28th, 2007 no later than 9PM PST.

Prizes:
-One winner and one runner up will be chosen.
-The winner will receive a copy of BoA's latest single, "Love Letter" (CD/DVD).
-The runner-up will receive a copy of "Love Letter" (CD).
-Winners must submit their names and mailing addresses to BoAjjang Staff Members upon announcement of winners.

Image credits: budonkadonk (BoAjjang.com)

Terms/Conditions:
One entry per member. Winners will be notified by PM (private message) on the BoAjjang forums. After 48 hours of no response, an email will be sent to the email address that the account is registered under. If no reply is received within 48 hours of the email, the member will be disqualified from the contest. BoAjjang maintains a strict confidentiality policy regarding members' addresses and locations. Only BoAjjang administrators and Senior Editors are privy to such information. Residents of the US and Canada who are under 18 are highly advised to notify their parents or legal guardians of BoAjjang before entering the contest. We are not responsible and/or liable for any damages, physical or otherwise that may result from such a person's entering of a BoAjjang-sanctioned contest. By participation in any BoAjjang contest, you are hereby granting BoAjjang the right to use any and all contents of your entry(ies), post(s), email(s), and winner's statement(s) in whatever manner we may deem fit. Contests are judged by the BoAjjang staff and all decisions are fair, impartial, and final. BoAjjang is and has always been a non-profit organization run by a core team of dedicated volunteers whose only goal is to further BoAjjang's mission statement: to spread the joy that is BoA to the world. By entering a BoAjjang contest, you agree to abide by our terms of service, rules and regulations, copyright policy, and privacy policy. Contest details, terms, conditions, and/or policies are subject to change at any notice.

#2 pitabread

pitabread

BoA's Slave

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4195 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

yay finally a new contest o_O

Edited by anathel, 13 September 2007 - 09:23 PM.

#3 blu_smiley

blu_smiley

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2988 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

yay banner contest!!! gonna enter this XD
good lick to those that enter^^

#4 LastGuardian

LastGuardian

BoA*'s Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:18 PM

Im confused on the theme you wanted for the respective months, im in Singapore and its pretty much Summer all year, what seasons are the months from the 3? besides December being winter :D

#5 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9306 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

Be creative. Maybe even google the months and see what's associated with those months.

#6 limyonghsin

limyonghsin

Poetry-in-motion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2922 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:52 PM

Hmmm..will try. but i kinda suck at this also lol

#7 upstream

upstream

BoA's Secret Boyfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2522 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:43 AM

xD finally, ok, i'll try my luck, i'd like to have that Love Letter cd...xD

#8 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5824 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:25 AM

Im enterin look for my submissions soon

#9 yukinonmd

yukinonmd

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:06 AM

too bad i suck with Photoshop, as well! >.< but i'm looking fwd to seeing what the best can offer here @ BJ. you guys have some of the best graphics designers around! GOOD LUCK!!

#10 avii_woz_here

avii_woz_here

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2215 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:57 AM

yay yay yay!!
i've been thinking about making a bjj banner for years TT.TT (okay exaggerating haha) but seriously i was gonna make one for November but.. imma join here 8D
..yay :)

#11 uncchristine99

uncchristine99

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:39 AM

Well I didn't win last November but I will give it another go! BoAjjang #1!!

#12 kitahoshi

kitahoshi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:25 AM

HO ho HO i'll enter again ;P Hopefully this time I will win! =P Good luck to everyone else

#13 JustLovely

JustLovely

|/\-{Jn}-/\|

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4789 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:26 AM

god i havent made graphics in so long i probably completely forget how to do them now lol.
i wish and hope i have time to participate in this :) (so much hw -.-)

#14 Night771

Night771

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:08 AM

So I am not eligible, right?

That's a pity. _

Good luck all, guys ^^

#15 e n v i i

e n v i i

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:49 AM

Sweet, a BoAjjang contest! :) I'm gonna enter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users