moonstarox

Jumping Since No. 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:39 AM

GUESS WHAT?

Posted Image

Ohye. You got that right. Surprising, isn't it?

Rox is what people used to call me
been breathing for 17 years, baby.
Filipino + Japanese + Spanish
Member of BJJ for 5 months

I wasn't ready to have an EMP yet but there's feeling inside
me that wants to give gifts and stuffs, so, here's my chance.

Okay, to start this thingy.. I'll confess something. Actually, I'm not a girl, lmao. Kidding aside.. My goal when I joined BJJ was just to share and collect BoA videos. I wasn't really planning on having a communication with people here, one reason why my introduction posted months after I registered. But when I visited the SPAM section, OH-MY, I was tempted because I saw how nice and funny BJJers are. I didn't regret what I did and many things happened on my 5 months here..

B J J G O D D E S S

Posted Image
Though you canceled your Korean album and didn't release much Japanese Singles,
I'm still glad because you were able to take a rest with all the work you did for 7 years.
You deserve it and all of us will never leave you, no matter what. God Bless.

M O D E R A T I N G T E A M

Coolin * Thank you so much for building such forum and picking the right team we have right now ;] Btw, I've been PMing you, are you receiving all of it? because you're not replying?
J-Dragon * I haven't seen you around yet, or I'm just blind? Hehe. Anyhoo, thank you also.
ptoor * A big thank you for listening to my rants though you already gave me a warning, haha. I promise to elaborate what I meant to avoid hurting someone again.
thadj * I first and last saw you at the person above you thread. Thank you for being the Admin ;]
boanjel * Oh thank you for all those picture updates about our dear BoA and making the Eye Candy a peaceful and clean section.
JWu * I tried to PM you but your indox is FULL. I need to ask you something, hehe.
Ace kuraudo anathel krjeami omegadude RockWithMe192 SexyBoAFan TheBear * Sorry that I can't say much to all of you BUT that doesn't you're not special, haha, of course you all are because you're making this forum a better place for all of us. Thank you so much.

B o A ' S D E V O T E E S

Random Order

upstream * One of, I think, the friendliest Filipino here in BJ. Not just because you're pretty old here at BJ but I think you're young at heart, Haha. Too bad my thread got close already already, and you got your job. Oh well, it's my EMP now. Haha.
alexxie * When will your korean friend be back? I'm excited but I need to earn money again, Someone stole it. Badluck.
a_rdi88 * Hey I'm back. Thanks for the nice and long conversation we had on my other thread. Haha.
sennheiserlover * Funny, I know your name but I don't feel calling you with it JUST because you haven't introduce yourself yet. lmao. Btw, thanks for all the great help before and the great files as well.
LionAngel * Where are you? Haha. Haven't seen in a while.
Eu-kun * You're funny, lmao.
FuTuRiStIc_Man * We're both active at the Werewolf game but we haven't really talk yet. Weird, haha.
katamari * How are you? Thanks for the invite on multiply, btw ;] I haven't checked your site yet, but I will soon.
worldofboaandme * I'm happy to see that everything's back to normal. You're doing great and keep on going ;]
[email protected] * I was over-whelm on how you reacted when my thread got close. Hehe, thank you but don't worry, I made another one. You're looking at it.
heartBoA * I wasn't able to reply on the old thread, so I'll just do it here; Thank you for the nice comment and ye, I'm mixed-blood. Weird? Haha.
s2_angel * Sorry for always voting you out on the Werewolf Game, nothing personal *hugs* I saw your thread, you're so cute ;]
iloveyunho * You're the first person whom I met here and too bad we weren't able to catch up now. I hope we will ;]
Odyism & Amarog * Shocked? Just want to say sorry to both of you about how I reacted on the Island Folk thingy thread. It was hilarious, I know. Haha. Anyhoo, I know how nice you guys are and I hope to be friends with you.. Oh wait, is odyism still here?

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone there. At least, I tried to make a list, haha. I'm not that close to any of these people but they treated me so nicely and everything. My 5 months here seemed so long and I'm enjoying it. People know me here because I stay a lot of my time on DOWNLOAD & SPAM sections.

I don't know what put next here. Haha. Seriously.. Oh wait, maybe you're all wondering why don't I have any gifts for you? I thought that it would be better if you could really use it & keep it. So, I decided to do this:

Posted Image

10 HD BoA Live Performances
5 Korean videos & 5 Japanese videos to share
Performances from 2001 to 2007
All videos are encoded by me

Yes :P It's for free. Anyone could get the links, just leave a reply.
I would gladly welcome people who would re-upload it for us ;]

http://forums.boajja...showtopic=95368

Edited by moonstarox, 28 October 2007 - 03:48 AM.

#2 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:05 AM

i'm so gonna be de first to congrat u!!! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

of cuz i won't forget u 'cuz u're one of the SPAMmers dat frequently roam and hide in corners of the Spam section and leaves spam whenever u go!!! XDXD joking!!!

and i love de gift tat u hav gave us BJJ-ers... it's so great!!! thank you so much!!! :D

well... nothing much to say but congrats again!!! :P take carez and continue to spam more at de Spam Section!!! :lol:

#3 s2_angel

s2_angel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:06 AM

first reply! ^^ hey rox! yay! i got a mention =D first time anyone's mentioned me in their emp. i feel special *tear haha
nawww.. it's ok haha.. you didnt know i was a villager! *hugs (even though i told you, but that's besides the point =P)
see you around =D

edit//. jjcb1987 (sorry, i dont know his name.. is it jon? =S) beat me to it. by one minute! ><" haha damn!

Edited by s2_angel, 26 October 2007 - 04:08 AM.

#4 Kamchii

Kamchii

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:08 AM

OMEDETOU!!!
^ I kinda feel the spelling is off. XD

CONGRATULATIONS ON HITTING 1K Posts!!

My FEP will be FAR AWAY. XD

#5 LastGuardian

LastGuardian

BoA*'s Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:10 AM

Woooooooooo~ Congrats on the EMP moonstarox!

*throws flowers* :lol:

#6 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:55 AM

Felicitaciones!! お祝い :lol: ... on your EMP :lol:

#7 sennheiserlover

sennheiserlover

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:01 AM

Congratulations. You post fast.

sennheiserlover * Funny, I know your name but I don't feel calling you with it JUST because you haven't introduce yourself yet.

Don't worry, there won't be an introduction.

#8 walkthroughme

walkthroughme

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:14 AM

Congratulations on reaching one thousand posts~!
You made it so quickly, too! It makes me feel ashamed that it took me over a year, ha.

#9 upstream

upstream

BoA's Secret Boyfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:45 AM

Life changes very fast eh? what's next? you on a college graduation? ^^, i can see it...your entering the loop of life xD (it's boring :lol:), hahaha, you'll realize what i mean one day...anyway congrat's a lot on your emp! -----, funny how it seems to be i'm the only one to read your name before :lol

Edited by upstream, 26 October 2007 - 08:46 AM.

#10 CADENZA

CADENZA

The Fire Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:53 AM

Congratulations on hitting 1000 posts! :lol:

#11 Yabisi

Yabisi

Robot BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:08 AM

I wasn't ready to have an EMP yet but there's feeling inside
me that wants to give gifts and stuffs, so, here's my chance.

Okay, to start this thingy.. I'll confess something. Actually, I'm not a girl, lmao. Kidding aside.. My goal when I joined BJJ was just to share and collect BoA videos. I wasn't really planning on having a communication with people here, one reason why my introduction posted months after I registered. But when I visited the SPAM section, OH-MY, I was tempted because I saw how nice and funny BJJers are. I didn't regret what I did and many things happened on my 5 months here..

Odyism & Amarog * Shocked? Just want to say sorry to both of you about how I reacted on the Island Folk thingy thread. It was hilarious, I know. Haha. Anyhoo, I know how nice you guys are and I hope to be friends with you.. Oh wait, is odyism still here?

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone there. At least, I tried to make a list, haha. I'm not that close to any of these people but they treated me so nicely and everything. My 5 months here seemed so long and I'm enjoying it. People know me here because I stay a lot of my time on DOWNLOAD & SPAM sections.

Congrats, but I don't see the need to bring up the Islander thing. It's just me being bored and stirring up arguments because of being deprived of some real serious discussions. d: For that I guess I can write a meaningful post to you.

I don't know you well or at all. I just see these random names in the members list and click on funny sounding ones occassionally lol. I haven't bothered to know alot of the new people because of my inability to adapt to changes, so thank you for calling me nice. You make it sound like you did something wrong here, but whatever it was, it's good to know that you don't regret what you probably can't change...unlike me.

I'm glad that you came here for BoA, but also for friends, because I think no matter how much a hardcore fan a forumer is, friends can persuade them to leave, or stay. Stay active, stay healthy, and congrats again :lol: Have some hot pockets because thats all I got in my fridge D:

#12 RPG_Ninja

RPG_Ninja

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

Congrats :)
BTW, Odyism was banned... I have no idea why.

#13 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:31 PM

Wow, you just thought of videos? Congrats!!!!!! Well I hope you enjoyed your time and is going to continue to poston bjj!!!

CONGRATS!!!

#14 Be The One*

Be The One*

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:33 PM

LOL, I don't know you, but I've seen you on these forums, and just wanted to congratulate!

CONGRATULATIONS on 1,000+ post!

#15 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

wow dude, congratulations :0~ ^ ^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users