kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:59 AM

-If u want to know more about me, feel free to leave any message..-

Yes!!!!
The day has FINALLY arrived..for my EMP POST!!!!

*Hope u all don't mind my lack of creativity* :lol:
I am not entirely prepared to write this EMP..My 1000th post came so fast,man..
At the beginning when I first joined BJJ, I am not planing to be an active member as I am now..really show you all out there how fun BJJ can be.. ;)

Posted Image

First and Foremost and one of the most important person i have to address is you:
To BoA- :notworthy: I have a great time enjoying your music and all your performances..Hope u can continue to produce awesome music for all us here.. :sly: :) TALENTS never dies!!!!.. :)

Here goes my EMP::: in no particular preferences & orders --> B)

Vickie (Yunapolaris) - Hey gal, so sorry I can't make a joint EMP post with you..*apologize* :notworthy:I am curious, is is me that induce you to become a 'spammer'?? haha..If u have time, lets hang out at the picture request sections again-we can be the best helper + combination!!! :D

Kitchie (Cheotsarang)- U can join me and Vic as well in our ''spamming team'' anywhere u want to go.. ;) Btw, Thanks for the Audi TT..My only prize from the BoA Quiz so far..hehe

Jason ([BoA]MU) -Thanks for helping me all along, man..I valued our web friendship.. :hug: we chat so much recently..my Inbox is 40% full oledi..U are someone that support ManU but can't download from MU..LMAO

Gin (worldofboaandme)-Thanks for being a so friendly guy..U are always so helpful and kind..A great uploader as well..

Fenny ([email protected])- hi there..forgive me for not contacting you for quite a long time.. :) It is always so special to have another person which have something similar to me..Our b'day.. ;)

Lastguardian- U are one good guy..the first person to wish me a Happy Birthday..haha..seldom spam these days?? where are u?? :D If u happened to see this, remember to tell me ur real nick, ok??

Rox(moonstarox) -Do I need informing??haha..u are an excellent spammer in the spam sections..I will play spamming wit u if I have time..okie.

iloveyunho- Are u surprised u are in here?? haha..I wanna thank you for welcoming me to your Chocolover Club!! Right job as the chairman, I support you..hehe

Rico (upstream)- See if u can remember me now?? Just wanna test u out.. :lol: Thanks for your help when Gin is not there..

jjcb1987- Long time no chat, huh?? :lol: hope everything goes fine for u in the camp and your tests..

Matthew (sennheiserlover)- the first time i saw you on the forum, looks to me you are so unfriendly becuz of ur anti leecher policy..that was m first impression, okay.. :lol: don't be mad..one funny singaporean I know that like Singlish and Hokkien..Btw, likes ur encodes..

Masoi - Kudos to you for creating the BoA quiz thread and helping me out with BoA's CFs..woah 70+ in totals..Thanks!!!

Honorable mentions:
All MODS and Admins - Don't worry..i won't forget to give a big big thanks to all BoAjjang Stuffs for keeping the forums sound and peace..I appreciate all your efforts and dedication in providing the best experience for us member here.. :D :hug:

Kuraudo-I don't really know u yet, but you are the most active mod I have seen so far.. :lol:

Boanjel- I have to love u becuz your eye candy upload is too amazing..Thanks for all images.. :thumbsup:

Doubletakit- I liked ur upload very much..keep it up, Hung!!!

All uploaders[/color] - I download from too may uploaders and I am so sorry if I didnt list u out or anything..Just rememeber that I really appreciate your efforts, ya...Don't be mad at me.. :lol:

Since I can't think of individual gifts to give u all, I decided to this:
Posted Image
Eveyone get a Wii Console!!!!
Choose which colour u like, I gave u as a present.. :D The hottest console in town... :thumbsup:
For your information, my stock of Wii is unlimited, everyone will get one..haha ^_^

END!!!! :thumbsup:
Note: If anyone of u feels that u are left out and should be included in my EMP, don't hesitate to contact me..Sometimes, I can get forgetful.. :lol: *thinking of amnesia* jk

Edited by kyo_jieming2000, 22 November 2007 - 07:48 AM.

#2 CADENZA

CADENZA

The Fire Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:01 AM

Congratulations on your EMP! :D

#3 dudely123

dudely123

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:03 AM

congrats on ur EMP Kyo
i've always wanted a wii :D

#4 cheotsarang

cheotsarang

[~+ Tarantallegra +~]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:12 AM

Yo kyo! :notworthy:

wow! congrats and you finally reach the 1000th post and for having EMP :D
i know i have a long way to go for my EMP :sly:
and thanks for the Wii console :) finally, i could burn some calories :) but in reality i was really skinny :thumbsup:
oh btw, i also have something for you... a gift because you already have your EMP.

Posted Image

long live the "spamming team" :thumbsup:

Edited by cheotsarang, 22 November 2007 - 07:13 AM.

#5 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:15 AM

Take the time to go outside to boa chat and eye candy, lounge, and you'll get to know us more on a personal basis :)
Thanks a lot for putting me in your Emp. It sure means a lot :D

#6 V-ni[email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:25 AM

Fenny ([email protected])- hi there..forgive me for not contacting you for quite a long time.. smile.gif It is always so special to have another person which have something similar to me..Our b'day.. wink.gif

u remember my name!!!
congrats dear!!!!!!!!!
*dancing around*
finally u reach it
it is ok, maybe u r busy^^
btw i am so happy that we have the same bday
lets celebrate it next year^^

#7 angel_kulet16

angel_kulet16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:29 AM

congratulations! :) nice presents. i'm taking the white wii. yipee! :D

#8 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:44 AM

Yaaaay ~~ Congratulations man ~ !!!! You did it !!! :D

You know, this's the 1st time I was mentioned in an EMP post :lol: , feel a kind of pride :) !

Never mind our EMP together, you go first, I'll catch up rite after :thumbsup:.

About your question, to be honest, I've never like being a "spammer", I just post replies in some certain topics :lol: , until you and me replied follow each other in Eye Candy Request Box ^^ ! Steps by steps, I become a post-addicted or a..spammer :) . But I also feel a stronger attachment to our BoAjjang. I'm here not only for BoA but also for friendship :thumbsup:. Thank you for things you've made here, Kyo :thumbsup: !

BTW, I often hang out in Eye Candy REG box, but there aren't many topics to...spam these days man ~ TT^TT. Now we have Kitchie, we can make a "spamming team" hahaha ~ :notworthy:

I like yours gifts, soo kuuul <333 > I take the green Wii , I luv green <33 (and orange =) )

And here ~ the gift for you, Kyo , for your EMP !

Posted Image

Hope you like it :lol:

Keep posting up in BJJ, for our FEPs- "spamming team" :sly:

Edited by yunapolaris, 22 November 2007 - 10:51 AM.

#9 lovelisax3

lovelisax3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:56 PM

congrats on 1000 posts!! :)

#10 BurntMuffin2

BurntMuffin2

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:58 PM

Ah, congratulations!! I hope I'll get to know you better in the future as well! :D

#11 upstream

upstream

BoA's Secret Boyfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:04 PM

Rico (upstream)
- See if u can remember me now?? Just wanna test u out.. :lol: Thanks for your help when Gin is not there..

oh my :P i didn't expect my name there but thanks! i wont forget you now :lol: (that's why i click your emp thread ^^), i was just getting a lot of pm before that i didn't pay attention to who's the sender was. :)

haha, and i can only help with picture request cuz i dun have a good internet con. imma dialupper :P

congrats with the emp! ^^ and welcome to the league! ^^

#12 pitabread

pitabread

BoA's Slave

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:10 PM

Congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts.

#13 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:13 PM

Oh,wow, I saw your post count not long ago.I was like omg!!! There's more people about to reach EMP? Wow, congrats to you!!!!!

#14 whatta-chan

whatta-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

congrats!

#15 Imperialist

Imperialist

Hitokiri Battousai

• Members